Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1k1shh_sharkeisha-fight-original-video_fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Trill fucking autocorrect

Ugh.

We all want to fuck Wondeishal, that's our thoughts

>OC DO NOT STEAL

Trill League would be great on Adult Swim. I loved the stuff he's posted online and I hope he gets a show

Holy shit, I hope this get picked up.

But even if it does, it will be mpre 5 years until it airs.

Is this shit ever gonna come out? I remember an update with a page featuring Bernie Sanders, and another with Rachel Dolezal.

These things won't even be relevant by the time the first issue is out.

And I think Sup Forums has a new flavour of the month

What a rip, this has nothing to do with those symbiots from Star Trek

So none of the heroes are orignial ideas?

>You'll never have a happy family with Wondeisha and her kid

Feelsbadman.

Could be cool, as long as it isn't "lol black people"

God I hope so.

No nothing of it but the art style is really great. Would like to see an animated series desu.

looks exactly that

How is "Black Power" any different from "White Power"?
Would any network agree to have a superhero with white pride symbols on his uniform and still portray him as a good guy?

The designs look nice, but I don't know what it's about.
Is it like Boondocks but with superheroes?

I don't know if Adult Swim has the money to produce this. They were only able to do Jack because The Venture Bros is back on hiatus. And The Boondocks was a co-production with Sony. So you might have to expect cheap flash shit.

If it was satirical, yes.

See: Minoriteam.

Historical context.
>white power is what you say when you lynching black men for whistling at white women
>black power is what you say when you assert your identity as a black american

Satire or not this just looks obnoxious and awful.

I still want to fuck Wondeisha.

How about modern context.
>white power is what you say when people try to make you the minority in your own country
>black power is what you say when you're overepresented in crime statistics and commit over half the murder despite being like 12% of the popular, destroy neighborhoods and cry about how the world is against you cause of your skin color and how awful white countries are (but you refuse to leave them anyway)

These look like they're supposed to be based off existing comic characters, but I can't think of which Avengers characters they're supposed to be

does that mean they won't blackwash heroes ever again?

You are just showing that people who use "white power" are racists.

From what I can see, that's what they're going for

curious to know about some black anons opinion on how they feel about pre existing super hero's being portrayed this stereo typically. Like what's the issue with having some black super hero's and them just being black? Why do they need to go beyond that?

but i'm just a white male and my opinion doesn't matter

muh dik

I actually do not use the term white power. But to act like "white power" is any different from "black power" is just hypocritical bigotry.

As long as blackmayne is gay.

>niggers

kill em all any everyone who even remotely tolerates it's existence

>Cannon Busters
>Made by a guy who is all about being black and all that shit, yet he actually put the time and effort to create and original piece of work
>Trill League
>uh established superheroes but their black stereotypes lol

This is garbage in the purest sense of the word.

Imagine if they got DC/WB to co-produce it.

who makes these?

Just don't reply, we don't want the thread going there.

>Expecting a thread like this to go anywhere but there

An entire show about "LOL BLACK PEOPLE!! XD" seems like garbage. I'm sure it'll be a massive hit, though.

We all do

Clearly the DC trinity plus Robin and Captain Marvel.

This is fucking painful to read.
It's like taking the worst background characters from Boondocks and making them the main stars.

When the time comes, I will personally purge you traitors

Counterpoint: It has Prince as Captain Cold

Is there a single original character in this?

That IS pretty bad-ass

No, that's the whole point, it's a ghetto parody of DC.

Black Power: Proud to be black
White Power: Proud to not be a minority because i think my race is better than all the others.

>Why are all the characters in this parody series parodies?

Prince is turning in his grave.

How are people not upset that this is obviously perpetuating black stereotypes?

originality is a social construct, shitlord

Uh...

I kinda hate this but I fucking love the designs to a lot of them. I'm pretty torn, it just doesn't seem like it would be that funny for more than 10 minutes.

cause it makes them look good?

From what was available of the comic I'd agree, although proper writers could help. Artists usually aren't the best writers.

Wondeisha was not the Sup Forums name for black wonder woman (from obama superman universe)?

fair point

this

Wondeisha be THICC.

This is my favorite design.

Don't think too hard. It's not that deep.

>'parody' means i should just change one word in their names

>its really happening

Yes?

>Thoughts?

Same thoughts I had about Black Dynamite and Boondocks:

Black Culture aint nothing to fucking celebrate, but as long as it's used for satirical purposes I'm all for it.
Love that shit.

From a creative stand point though, a lot of these character designs are kind of uninspired- but I think they're 'supposed' to be parodies/based off of existing superheroes or characters, so they get a pass?

Because this bitch is literally just jinx from league of legends.

Amusing as one-off satire strips, but I doubt it's going to fly as a full production.

Would have sailed by better as a pitch about low tier superpowered slackers in the ghetto with the big league Trill League making cameos on TV to paint the huge class gap that's still in effect whether it's money, fame or powers separating people.

Like Friday meets Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but I guess he's been doing this thing so long he feels he has to follow through a certain way. Still, sometimes you've gotta adjust your angle for a different audience.

Just because she has grey skin and wears pink clothes doesn't mean she's anything like Jinx design wise

Difference is the entire show isnt based on him

>It's another black people make anime episode
What's with this meme

I wish more writers would just be blunt like this and stop trying to hide it when confronted about it.

It's my story and I wanted to.

oh pls no more dumb toilet humour nigger shit

Basically. At least before the sjw horde, he spent his time mocking black people for fucking their own lives to stick it against the man.

Seriously. I hate how we always need to have these stupid justifications for everything. Like maybe I just wanted to do something. Fuck.

>Give them another show where they can just shout NIGGA all day
pass.

I've always loved the Trill League, but I wouldn't want it to be a cartoon. It works when it's just some concept art, character sheets, and the occasional single page comic, but turning it into a whole series? Naw, man. Some 5 minute shorts is about the extent to what I'd want.

Blackmayne spray painting snow and writing black ink on black paper will never not be funny, but two funny one-time gags does not an ongoing cartoon make.

So what made the Boondocks so great for everyone hating this idea? or do you hate this idea because Boondocks did it first?

Why the fuck do black people think it's magically fine for them to make unbelievably stereotyped characters of themselves?

Well the very concept itself was always fucking retarded, so I don't see a show being any different.
Boondocks pointed out all the stupid shit blacks do. This looks like it'll be embracing it.

>Not outright naming her Sharkiesha

for shame

....So is it wrong that I wanna see Sparrow fucked in the ass?

iesha is over used. Just call her Raven Simone.

You really don't understand Boondocks if you think they are similar

I like his art and the humor's there, but I wish these characters weren't just race swapped DC characters.

>doesn't even call his OC Robin by his OC Robin name in the last panel

baka

It should be a backup (or blackup) for another show like Justice Friends was.

>literally just black Robin, black Batman, black Superman, black Wonderwoman, and black Captain Marvel

NO ORIGINALITY AMONG NIGS

>Not getting the reference
dailymotion.com/video/x1k1shh_sharkeisha-fight-original-video_fun

This was a very, very popular video for a good while and I'd put money on it being where the artist got the inspiration for his character.

I-its a parody!

oh i got it. It's still played out and over used.

That's the point, you dingus.

No, it's just lazy.

I'd smash black robin's boipucci

It literally is, I don't get it, why is this so hard for Sup Forums?

Just like black people.

It's a parody, you dumb fucking faggot. Do you not understand what a parody is?

Parodies aren't an excuse to be unoriginal.

Alright you're trolling now, I understand