Well, I guess that settles it

Well, I guess that settles it...

wow! that sure took me by surprise, i never expected this to happen!

>literally exactly what TFA was to ANH

so I and a million other people were right?

>Guy without a checkmark actually being honest

Wow, its like poetry

i see no indication that he actually watched it. A lot of people assume it will be a retread and he's just repeating that.

so, disney is too fearful of financial loss to risk new ideas
i never expected that to happen

Account is deleted.

This is what we will get for the next decade of films

At release
>WOW THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE SINCE EMPIRE XD IM FUCKING BLOWN AWAY!

2 months later
>It was alright

1 year later
>It was disappointing and a rehash. It could have been much better!

This has happened to the past two movies,

Can't find the account

the mouse hunted him down

DISNEY'D

Good. Liars & slanderers should be shot.

Found it twitter.com/review_screw

What was Rogue One a rehash of?

its not mainline and didn't rehash imo

Some other thread more or less confirms it.

>13 followers
Who the fuck even is this guy?

seriously who is this faggot because his opinions are shit and I see him shilled on this board constantly

Rogue One was great. It ain’t a rehash of anything nigga.

Was anyone honestly expecting anything different?They literally showed the hoth battle in the trailer

he most likely shills himself, just ignore and sage, hopefully he will go away

>another remake

This should be illegal. It should be illegal to advertise your movie as being new when in fact it's just a remake of another movie. False advertising!

I bet in all those featurettes and interviews not a single person hinted that the film was going to be a remake. That's false advertising. There should be a class action lawsuit against Disney.

He’s developed quite a fan base on Sup Forums. I don’t even think he knows what Sup Forums is

>Death Note is the spiritual successor to Drive
>Death Note is full of 80's emotional angst
what the fuck is he talking about?

Based

This dude is was not in the premier and isn't verified lol

AT
ST'S

Based Review Screw

Bump

based review screw

Go to bed Review Jew, your opinions on film are shit.

Inglourious Basterds for kids.

Kek

We already know it's fake. It's not Yoda who convinces Luke

Unless you're an intelligent person, in which case you immediately knew TFA was in trouble with that Poe/Kylo scene, and that the movie was a piece of shit by the time Han and those monster balls turned up.

He's a literal who Sup Forums memer

>review screw gets advanced screening
Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahhaha
I mean he's probably right but he still just making shit up

> can't use the correct version of your/you're

Why am i supposed to respect this brainlets views?

>implying he even knows what Sup Forums is

He did though, posted about it on snapchat

>android

Jesus what a faggot, that movie was unbearable.

Hey Review Screw how's it going?

HAHA OH WOW

>"It'll be different! It won't be just a repeat like TFA was! It's a new director!"

People believed it too.

Seven Samurai

Can't wait for the nu-ewoks in episode 9

>What was Rogue One a rehash of?

No rehash, just castrated with reshoots and pointlessly shoehorned in connection to ANH with murder-saber Vader.. who like 5 hours later (in continuity) is just a henchman who doesn't use his lightsaber unless in a duel with another force user.

>grown adults using emoji to promote their stuff

Why is this allowed? Sup Forums has higher standards than these cunts on twitter with multi million dollar projects.

>pointlessly shoehorned in connection to ANH
But it was a direct prequel, I don't see how it's shoehorned in at all. It fits in just fine.

>murder-saber Vader.. who like 5 hours later (in continuity) is just a henchman who doesn't use his lightsaber unless in a duel with another force user.
When does he get a chance? Vader never runs into mooks in the OT and if he does (hoth) we don't see it. Having him storm in swinging saber after the utterly crucial DEATH STAR plans makes sense to me.

m8 if Sup Forums had emoji support you know people would fill their posts with them

Stop posting your shit faggot

Awesome my wife’s son just beat me up

Fuck off bitch who’s gonna stop me. Last I checked this was a television and film board.

Emoji does not have an age limit and if Sup Forums had emoji people would be spamming them all the way back in 2004.

>But it was a direct prequel, I don't see how it's shoehorned

There are many ways to tell the same fundamental story without tacking on an ending as if it's 2 hours from the next movie's start.

>When does he get a chance? Vader never runs into mooks in the OT
> Having him storm in swinging saber

NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT

This is the pinball-Yoda shit all over again. It's not better, it's absolutely crap. Vader is menacing because he's in control and doesn't need to use the lightsaber. He can kill people with a gesture. When he fights Luke he's just toying with him.

Vader isn't Leatherface.

once review screw blows up Sup Forums will be so quick to try and claim him

>m8 if Sup Forums had emoji support you know people would fill their posts with them

:) ;) :DDDDD xD

No. And now you know why.

reminder that Sup Forums is ALWAYS right

But Yodas whole thing was mind over matter. Vader is never like that. Theres nothing wrong with the evil wizard knight killing people with his magic sword, especially in a desperate situation for him. The fact that he's cutting loose tells you how important how dire shit is.

Pinball Yoda was shit because it was the antithesis of his character. Vader being an unstoppable villain is not. Honestly the worst part about Vader in the OT is all he does is kill his own men. He's kind of inept outside of ANH, remember, this guy gets in a glorified jet to shoot people down. Why is using his sword any different? Surely he could use the force to take out all the pilots.

Yep. It's a retread with more women, minorities, and veiled "fuck le tangerine mandarin" sentiment.

it's a franchise for children you sad fuck. lmao imagine taking fucking star wars this seriously

it's scientifically accurate because in the future manlets will no longer exist due to being an undesirable mate due to their inferior genes

agreed.

but that's probably because they had to play within the confines of the stories that were already present in the universe, being set after 3 and just before four(4) and not be free to romp around and create a major shitshow like 7 and 8

Han Solo film just might be kino

JUST

t. hideous pimplefaced lanklet

Man i love beating giraffe faggots like you into the ground. Or "accidently" shouldering you in a club and your goofy retard limbs flail around as you try to act cool with getting pushed around by a guy 6 inches shorter than you.

that doesn't actually sound too bad.
>just unoriginal?
well that means it's still good, just nothing new. considering sw track record i'll take that as a win. i never thought it would be any better than that to be honest.

stop shilling your shitty opinions faggot

>So who talks first? I talk first? You talk first? xDD

Shut the fuck up bitch you’re just mad because you have no clout

“It was everything I hoped it would be”

Kys

>fan base
literally who? His opinion is shit and he should be killed.

Calm down soyboy your Disney Wars will still get infinite sequels.

Dark forces.

>shilling for yourself
just stop please

>Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper? xDDD
Line spoken by a woman who has been tortured, seen her home planet and billions of people on it obliterated, and is on her way to her execution.

Tbh it makes sense for a bunch of weird aliens to have different pronouns and understandings of gender. Of course, no one watches Star Wars for this stuff.

>14 followers
He's our guy. I was suscribed to him but unsubbed recently when this showed up on my timeline.
Besides he seems to be pointing at the fact that it's reboot but completely ignoring the feminist narrative which is even worse.

This is exactly what I thought

Welp guess who's getting blacklisted by the mouse. Doesn't he understand either you praise TLJ or you don't say anything THATS HOW IT WORKS

>Wisconsin
Rich Evans?

So your argument defending TFA is that the original Star Wars movie sucked?

He’s right though

wrong

Are you too stupid to get that the statement isn't monodirectional? Your standards for the series should be consistent. If you think one sucks, you think the other sucks. If you accept one, you accept the other. Be consistent. Do you like your shitty kid's movies or not?

I'm not him by the way but okay, fair point. Also,
>monodirectional
stop making up words

>designed to repackage your nostalgia

It's unironically designed to sell porg toys.

lol. Into the trash, OP.

Dunkirk is a discount Saving Private Ryan just like Interstellar was a discount 2001. 2049 lives up to the original and expands upon it.

And Blade Runner 2049 is literally Drive 2: Electric Boogaloo. Your point?

Was there any question about it after TFA?

Rogue One was good though

wew

Get a load of this guy

Reddit on suicide watch

Why is it that every reviewer that gets shilled on tv loves Drive?
Don't get me wrong, it's a great film, but I'd hardly go on and on about it.

Like Christ Stuckman made that awful short film where he basically just self-inserted himself into Drive/OGF, and then there's this guy.
I don't watch redplebbitmedia but I assume they're the same too

i don't think you have seen either movie

Well, he hit the nail right on the head

Why do you have to pick one of those two films. Saw both in IMAX and loved both. Fucking people always want to be contrarian on this board ffs