youtube.com/watch?v=jAHklWKrNMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather climb Moe's Aggro Crags.

>the catalyst to my enthuastic referee fetish

"Why dont you fucking die shitty brat"

>kid is about to win trip to space camp
>SEND IN THE TEMPLE GUARDS

sbnation.com/2013/3/5/4064102/legends-of-the-hidden-temple-interview
>"In looking back, there were a lot of red flags that I should've caught on to. I was a marked gal from the moment we did our Temple walk-through. I asked if Temple Guards could pop out of the peanuts in the Bamboo Forest. And what happened? Yup. You guessed it. I was SO deathly afraid of going into that room, and I obviously had reason to be."

>If you dont have all three medallions and literally run the temple perfectly as a kid you lose
Is this the hardest game show ever made?

It was literally rigged. They had a budget for prizes set at the beginning of the season and so they decided which kids would win or lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAHklWKrNMQ

Best gameshow coming thru

Aren't there laws against that now after the 50s game show scandal?

my nigger

I'm not a lawyer and also slightly drunk but I think it's a combination of it being marketed as an entertainment show and not a "game show" as well as slick wordings in the contracts people sign when going on the show.
Anything involving minors is a complicated legal matter.

>Gina will never dominate you on American Gladiators

I always wondered how the fuck they reset the rooms so fast

A very complex set

This show had the best prizes

>Noones talking about Double Dare

I have never once seen someone win this. What do you get if you win?

No. I was always too afraid the winch operators would fuck up the other shit in guts long before I reached the crag.

but i did get eliminated in LOTHT early on the silver snakes team all because my partner was an idiot that didn't understand the rules.