>Out This Week:
Rogue One Blu-ray (April 4)
Star Wars #30 (April 5)
Rogue One Adaptation #1 of 6 (April 5)

>Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Zero Hour
youtu.be/MyUY7LnE4ls

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

nima-eleven.tumblr.com/post/159264036069/
nima-eleven.tumblr.com/post/159264036069/jediknightreys-i-dont-wanna-get-anyones-hopes-up
biblehub.com/1_corinthians/6-17.htm
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__P2M.HTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beat me by literally 3 seconds

He deserved better

why is she so perfect

also you should change the "Out this Week" stuff to "Out Next Week" now that we've passed them. Thrawn and Aphra 6 are coming out.

delete it senpai

nima-eleven.tumblr.com/post/159264036069/ Ahsoka movie CONFIRMED

Reminder that the hundred clickbait articles about Rosario wanting to play Ahsoka were about a single tweet

But Ashoka's arc is done. She's fucking DEAD AS FUCK

He was such a fucking good guy.

fuck krennic and fuck the empire.

It took 18 years to kill off Maul for real. You think Filoni is done with his waifu for all time after 1?

Incorrect

he was hot desu
I'm a straight guy that never had a gay thought in his life til I saw him and went "damn I wish I could be his wife"

and by "be his wife" I mean a woman other than shitty "dude weed lmao" lyra erso

That's the new normal for news, user. Flimsy evidence for a million articles in just a few days. It'd be hilarious if she were in the movies as a major character, just blindsiding the casual moviegoers

News about season 4 is guaranteed at Celebration or whatever, right?

Krennic had best taste

It's Mads, it's understandable. There is just some weird allure about him. especially in a uniform

That is very clearly a lens flare, you can tell by the pixels, trust me, my dad works at Filoni

That's a metaphor for her trip to the afterlife, not her literally escaping.

That's the power of Mads.

Also fucking hell, Galen had shit taste in women. Lyra is not even a 4/10.

Yeah, there's gonna be a Rebels panel, so chances are pretty high, if not outright confirmed.

Nigga you gay

If Catalyst tells us anything, it's that Galen cared more for Lyra's hobby/job and personality more than her looks.

For Mads, yes, he's the perfect ultimate man.

4/10 is being generous to her outer beauty, but her inner soul is rotten idiocy 0/10 "dude I'm going to fuck up everyone's life out of spiteful sour grapes politics lmao"

I mean TECHNICALLY she's roundabout "for want of a nail" responsible for the entire premise of the franchise, but that doesn't make her any less shit.

>We could have some NEW shit in the old Republic or pre-Phantom Menace days
>People actually want another movie around the OT or during the ST timeline

>for Lyra's hobby/job and personality more than her looks.

I was talking about her personality too. Although that's probably still to generous, her personality is a 2/10.

This.

>2017
>not being gay for Mads

wew lad

Source?

>the ONLY REASON the Rebellion succeeded was because one spiteful cunt didn't like her husband's old friends

>gay for Mads

To be fair, I'm straight for mads

This thread has no taste

There is no such thing as the afterlife.

She looks like she had a bad nosejob.

The Force works in mysterious ways.

It's familiar territory. People would rather deal with the familiar than with uncharted territory. The last time we went into the uncharted, we got the PT, which everyone seems convinced is garbage.

Emphasis on 'convinced', mind you. I find the prequel-hate thing stupid, myself.

>the ONLY REASON the Rebellion succeeded was because one spiteful cunt didn't like her husband's old friends

to be fair, Krennic was kind of a cunt. He was weirdly obsessed with Galen

*tips fedora*
*clinks glass of blue milk against yours*
*teleports behind you*
Pssh...nothin personnel, kid.

>I'm straight for mads

>women don't exist

Not on the Holonet, user.

On the Holonet men are men, women are men, and children are ISB agents.

First rule of the interwebz newfag

>weirdy

There is nothing weird about it.

>tfw you will never party at college with young Mads

There literally isn't. When you die in Star Wars you become part of the cosmic force. Unless you are a Jedi/light side user and learn a specific technique to preserve your consciousness when you die(or are part of the Nightsisters and do some magic voodoo shit to tie yourself to an alter in a cave where enough can't leave) , you are gone forever once you're dead.

>Krennic being a fucking shit is what brought the entire empire down

yeah but Lyra was just a total bitch. Imagine having some peacenik treehugging hippie wife take your whole family out of civilization and "get back to nature" roughing it out in the fucking wilderness and stealing one of the greatest scientific minds of all time just because she goes apeshit about other people's political opinions. I don't want to defend the Empire or Krennic at all, because they're pretty evil, but Lyra is a stupid pointless spiteful bitch who is all but ready to kill her own child just to deny any boon to Krennic. It is an accident of fate that her feminine stupidity results in the feminine cunning of her daughter enabling the fall of the Empire.

IT'S OVER ANAKIN

I HAVE THE ____.

Let's see, who to listen to: the media we have or the autist on Sup Forums spouting self-contradicting headcanons? Tough choice...

POWER TO SAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE!
YOU MUST CHOOSE!

Yeah, basically this.
She's a total Yoko.

SENATE

Okay, but you have to consider: She wasn't wrong about the Empire being murdering assholes. She wanted to live a nice, peaceful life with Galen. Krennic was obsessed and wanted to use him to finish his project and launch his career, and she saw through that shit. Krennic is one of my favourite characters, but you have to admit he was kind of a fucking douche.

BETTER CAREER

THANK YOU that concise analogy is so apt. Lyra Erso is essentially the dumb bitch that broke up the Beatles. This may have resulted in Paul McCartney becoming one of the best musicians of all time, which is good, but it's still a kick in the pants.

SHE did nothing wrong
STOP BULLYING HER
REEEE

>Tarkin's petty revenge is what brought the entire empire down

I'm not saying Krennic isn't bad, because he is, and I'm not saying Lyra is wrong about the empire, because she isn't, all I'm saying is that she's a fucking bitch and if I ever fap to the thought of being Mads/Galen's wife, it's not going to be her.

Well yes, but instead of fucking off to god knows where with one of the greatest scientific minds to play house, she could have encouraged him to work against the Empire, instead. Or just take up another position. But no, she needed to start a petty waifu war with Krennic, and got her family ruined.

TOUCH

I HAVE THE POWER

So she was totally right about the evil empire, totally right about running away from it, totally right to deny the rvil genocidal regime Galen's mind... but she's a bitch because of that?

They were pacifists, they couldn't pick a side

did you miss that part?

Perhaps the media, which says exactly what I say? No headcanons here fag.

Sounds like you have some personal issues to work out, user

My only hope for an Ahsoka solo movie is that they get Ray Park to come back and play Maul for their battle on Mandalore.

BOMB MOVES!

i had a dream ahsoka had to protect earth from the mars invasion from
war of the worlds

she did pretty good desu

>"Honey, did you know your best friend is evil? I want you to stop seeing him!"
t. every woman ever

also there was the part where she decided she'd rather have a family of martyrs than a family of collaborators

Pacifists always pick a side. The side of non-violent resistance.

Also she wasn't a pacifist when she wanted to shoot Krennic right in the face, was she?

Thank you for putting this into words

you mind pointing out where that says "no afterlife", because all I'm seeing is pretty rudimental religious eschatological dogma

She shot after she was hit, remember.

she was protecting him. For fucks sake, if someone were to march into your house, threaten to shoot your wife, point guns at you and your child, you'd defend yourself too. She didn't want to go with him, so she turned herself into another reason for Galen to see the monster that Orson was.

>t. every woman ever

That's not an argument

So, what we know about the potential Ahsoka movie;

>Filoni, who barely follows anybody on Twitter, started following Rosario Dawson
>Rosario is a fan, and has publicly said she wants to play Live-Action Ahsoka
>Filoni intentionally withheld half of the Ahsoka/Vader fight in TotA because the episode wasn't focused on her
>He's teased we will see her side of things, and if/how she really survived, in the future.
>Filoni was referred to by Pablo as being the "George Lucas" figure now, after Filoni was promoted to head of Lucasfilm animation
>Filoni has been working on at least one other project besides Rebels. Has also been shown helping out with the two recent movies.
>Hayden Christensen is returning to Star Wars Celebration after 15 years.
>People thought this meant we'd see Anakin's ghost in TLJ, but he could also potentially be returning for an Ahsoka movie.

Did I miss anything?

nima-eleven.tumblr.com/post/159264036069/jediknightreys-i-dont-wanna-get-anyones-hopes-up

Speculate. Go nuts.

I'm pretty sure she shot first but missed like Greedo and got wasted.

Also you asked for an example of how a woman can be a bitch and I provided an example. So you may need to review your Molyneux videos to see how he addresses logical fallacies.

The part where it says that when living things die they become part of the cosmic force? That they become one with it?

Eh, I think people are reading too much into this.

Might not be a movie.

People have been waiting for Live-Action Star Wars tv for a while.

Could be an Ahsoka tv series.

you made a generalization. That's still not an argument.

>Rosario is a fan, and has publicly said she wants to play Live-Action Ahsoka
This has been blown out of proportion.
See

WHAT IF?

Oh bull, he ordered the death troopers to shoot because she was about to. She made that very clear.

If they were true pacifists they would have come and refused to work, so that's bull too. Lyra is just as selfish as Krennic was, she just hid it under her hippy crap. She wanted Galen to do what she wanted and didn't give a crap about anything else.

That sounds an awful lot like Christian soteriology involving the redemption of humans' souls with God.

>Could be an Ahsoka tv series.
They could dust off old Fugitive scripts and even get around the writer's strike if it happens.

ROSARIO DAWSON WILL BE IN TLJ
SHE WILL PLAY AHSOKA
WHO IS NOW SNOKE
MY DAD SUCKED PABLO'S DICK FOR THIS INTEL
SCREENCAP THIS POST
ALL HATERS AND DOUBTERS WILL BE SORRY

Was Anakin fallling to the Dark Side all a part of the Force's master plan?

It absolutely does not.

You fucked up now user.

The mouse is coming.

Run.

I gave an example of how bitchy clingy women like to prevent their significant others from partaking in the activities and relationships they enjoy that don't involve themselves. You can keep denying this all you want but it doesn't change the validity of my assertion that she's a bitch.

When will Ezra get a new girlfriend?

user my dad is Pablo's dick and he says you're lying

I miss him

OK, I'll just ignore all those times I've been told to become "one with God/Jesus" in Sunday School, because you clearly know so much better than they do.

If it's before me I'm committing sudoku and I'm taking this board with me

Hopefully he'll meet a open minded Mandalorian lass while he's off helping Sabine's people dig their own graves.

OH MAN
>>Hayden Christensen is returning to Star Wars Celebration after 15 years.
>>People thought this meant we'd see Anakin's ghost in TLJ, but he could also potentially be returning for an Ahsoka movie.

IMAGINE IF WE COULD GET A PRE-ROTS MOVIE

Wouldn't Ahsoka living actually be a bad end for her?

This is what I've been secretly hoping for. Hayden isn't too old, right?

Oh, he'll meet a Mandalorian but it won't be a lass. He'll be a tall, strapping paragon of masculinity that will take Ezra into his bulging arms and make him feel warm and safe.

And the Mandalorian's name is Korkie

>Hayden isn't too old,
That is of no importance user, we literally have the technology to fix that

not if she survives to ROTJ and meets anakins force ghost

He looks pretty much the same, so he could definitely do Anakin again

That's an entirely different thing godfag. Like literally something completely different.

Do you really think that they would be able to pull of Anakin's ghost well?

>I'll just ignore all those times I've been told to become "one with God/Jesus" in Sunday School
Are retarded? No seriously, are you?

There's a complete difference between

being told by religious people to serve God and be his puppet and have him guide you because you're one with him.

And

Dying and having your literal life Force become part of the Cosmic Force through natural processes, your consciousness becoming lost forever.

biblehub.com/1_corinthians/6-17.htm
>But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__P2M.HTM
>1026 By his death and Resurrection, Jesus Christ has "opened" heaven to us. the life of the blessed consists in the full and perfect possession of the fruits of the redemption accomplished by Christ. He makes partners in his heavenly glorification those who have believed in him and remained faithful to his will. Heaven is the blessed community of all who are perfectly incorporated into Christ.

You don't have to believe in Christianity any more than the Force to see that there are fundamental similarities, and that's just one religion, that's excluding the many Eastern philosophies which have even greater congruence with George Lucas' ideas. I have yet to see any argument that "one with the force" means "no afterlife," especially when we see three notable Jedi able to temporarily come back FROM the afterlife into the "real" world.

>your consciousness becoming lost forever.
fuck that shit, this is a terrible deal