What word is missing Sup Forums?

What word is missing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOTHING can be done. We don’t know jack shit about the brain let alone how to manipulate it.

>mental illness in young people
>thinking nothing can be done is utter MADNESS

Big guys in my aircraft. Thinking I'm in charge here is utter bullshit.

Thinking nothing can be done is utter master plan.

HOTHEADEDNESS

Curing =/= treating and making life livable for them

How does one magically make their mental illness livable?

free stuff helps

By working at it.

A combination of medication, knowledge about the illness at hand, and working with and around its limitations is a good start.
Also memes and alcohol/drugs.

i'll probably never get tired of this meme

gibs

Yeah but if the doctor's are all part of that plan because the AMA has them by the balls and they're not interested in helping anyone out because they're tired and in debt and most of them have a mental illness themselves. . .

Bunch of true believers on here drinkin' a whole lot of cool aid. You just gotta believe in yourself bros

>lmao that black dog got BLEACHED

PAIN?

nutter

>what are anti-depressants

I use pot and alcohol. Not an ideal solution, but it works for now until i figure myself out better.

What sentiment is this face meant to convey?

Cognitive behavioral therapy

Partake in some sort of therapy. Not everyone is a recluse who bottles up their thoughts like you user

Imagine the discussion he had when he did that
>"Yeah there's that weirdo group of a couple thousand kids who repost my face on the internet thinking it's funny and keep contacting me constantly with some weird "FOR YOU" phrases that they took from one of the movies I was in.. mental illness is no joke dude.."

He's saying shit you autist

this seems like a good time to reminisce on aidan gillen's voices for syria video

youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E

Why does he always make gay faces even when he's trying to be serious?

it's the meme gene

We need to maximize dogtower. Send more puppies.