We could have had this.Jana Solo and Mara Jade both worked their ass off to be Jedi, and they are super hot in some art...

We could have had this.Jana Solo and Mara Jade both worked their ass off to be Jedi, and they are super hot in some art. Anakin solo is best Solo, great character and not a little bitch like Kylo. Leia Luke and Han important and doing stuff along side the New Jedi, Republic and Solo kids.

The Yuuzhan vong series started pretty good but really dark. They fucked it up part way though the series with the post modern Jedi shit, but writers could have fixed that.

Dont you want another Hoth battle?

Get over it you blabbering manchild. The EU was fucking terrible. Grow up and stop obessing over fantasies and throwing little tantrums when Disney doesn't do what you want them to do.

>Get over it you blabbering manchild. The EU was fucking terrible. Grow up and stop obessing over fantasies and throwing little tantrums when ________ doesn't do what you want them to do.
Filling in the blank would be a good response to 90% of posts on this site

They are so unimaginative its disgusting.

Typical tard hyperbole, gotta to escalate every post 1000%. I know its edgy to make it sound like im on suicide watch for pointing out im irritated with Disney for a number of reasons. Most of them boil down to a massive missed opportunity.

actually now i want to try it
Get over it you blabbering manchild. The Brospilt program you did was fucking terrible. Grow up and stop obsessing over fantasies and throwing little tantrums when stronger lifters dont do what you want them to do.

>I want one of the Jedi in Luke's academy to have the ability to absorb all forms of energy and it's the only way he can use regular Force abilities. You can't stab him with a lightsaber because he'd just drain the energy and then throw you with enough force to kill you.
>Corran Horn

>tfw no 90s sequel trilogy
>tfw no prime Jennifer Love-Hewitt Jaina
>tfw no mature unJUSTed OT cast
>tfw no Michael Shannon Nom Anor
>tfw no shilling Ikrit instead of shitty Porgs

Sucks being in the wrong timeline.

Get over it you blabbering manchild. The Force Awakens was fucking terrible. Grow up and stop obessing over fantasies and throwing little tantrums when some fanbase doesn't do what you want them to do.

this man is on to something

>We could have had Elvis fighting a giant wolf

>implying I like TFA
>Sup Forums losers =/= SW fanbase
Good try though retard.

I'm gonna hit some EU audiobooks during my downtime.
I wanna see what other folks came up with for the post-Jedi saga.

What title does this stuff go by?

Don't bother. It all fucking sucks.

>tfw post-TLJ we see a spike on Legends book sales and Disney is now actively trying to pull these books off the shelves.

New Jedi Order
Read the Dark Horse comics up until the Vong that's when the old EU went south fast

Wishful thinking there retard. The EU was trash and the only spike in book sales will be from bitter neckbeards wanting to relive the 'glory days'

ywn see Luuke Skywalker on the silver screen

>The EU was fucking terrible

It *was* fucking terrible. Now it doesn't seem so shitty in current year. I wanna give it a second chance.
As long as it's around the quality of the Kyle Katarn games and Jedi Academy it could be fun.
If we're never gonna get OT Star Wars quality again, may as well check out what other yarns
have been spun, and by people who actually like Star Wars.

Sound insecure there mate maybe people enjoy different things shock horror

Get over it you blabbering manchild. The meta joke was fucking terrible. Grow up and stop obessing over fantasies and throwing little tantrums when OP(s) doesn't do what you want them to do.

Yeah, no fuck you. Even the mediocre stuff from the old EU is better than anything Disney will shit out.

I would laugh my fucking ass off if this happened. The Thrawn Trilogy at the very least must be selling well though. They even printed new covers for them last year.

Are those old Marvel comics any good?
I feel like I've heard good stuff but wasn't sure about the space rabbit character.

Hit and miss

Basically the best stuff got produced while Dark Horse owned the IP now Marvel makes money off them reprinting them as the "Legends" series

The Yuuzhan Vong were shit, it turned Star Wars into 40k levels of absurdity.

The star wars canon post-RTOJ should have been Thrawn and then the adventures of the skywalker lineage. George was right to want to make a family adventures featuring a teenage cast. There are tons of shit you can do without bringing a rehashed empire and non-sith dark side users baddies.

You can uses space pirates, adventures in unknown regions of the galaxy,a powerful warlord that has risen in the vacuum of the empire etc.

>The star wars canon post-RTOJ should have been Thrawn and then the adventures of the skywalker lineage.

It pretty much was for awhile, there are 6-7 years of books between the Thrawn trilogy and The New Jedi Order.

>replying to copypasta seriously

I think you may be retarded.

I still miss her

imagine if they casted kate and roonroon

wew