So...

So, that time when slade came for raven on her 16 birthday and stopped time why didn't she unfreeze Beast Boy instead of robin?

To cuck Robin and double cuck beast boy

You don't put the person you love in danger, she didn't want to get Beast Boy killed

Cause Beast Boy is an idiot.

Beast Boy is bad at fighting

Because birds.

Why there is no template for this yet? there are so many possibilities

Satar Marco Jackie
Dick Barbra Bruce
Dale Nanct John
Tenzin Pemma Lin
Korra Marco Asami
Scott Jean Emma
Jack AdultSwim Rick and Morty

Where is this from? The text doesn't look edited and I'm worried.

I can buy adult-settled for a normal life Raven looking like that

>it's a cuck thread
Sup Forums... please stop.

Just report it, last thread got deleted.. 25 minutes ago.

Its a poor meme to be honest and will run off in a week.

It's a "if raven loves BB why didn't she call him for help instead of robin" thread

A webcomic that is either really trying to promote cucking as a fun new fetish, or it's so meta it went over my head and tried to show how dumb it is.

More than likely it is on Sup Forums right now if you wanna look.

Different iterations like different people. I like Damien and Raven, I think they are cute. That being said if you want help from someone you should probably go to the leader and not the class clown who can get serious sometimes. Especially since he has one of the most OP powers of all time and doesn't use it.

>Normal, middled aged raven who just worries about working, taking her green kids to soccer and doing yoga

...why is this thought so depressing? FUCK YOU fanfic writers, superheroes shouldn't want to be normal

Robin is the most dependable Titan. Beast Boy isn't a very good fighter. And it was Slade. Robin's obsession.

Yeah, how can emotional stability even compete with being an emotional unstable loner girl who fights in a leotard and can't stop thinking her demon dad will bring the end of the world

Personally I prefer the hellish future where her body is used as a meat puppet for a magic cosmic entity in a fight against chaos.

There's already a Star Vs one

Please see

Oh Joy Sex Toy
Webcomic about sextoy reviews, how the sex organs function, and explaining fetishes. Always in a positive light. The latest one is about cuckholding and has taken the top degenerate spot from the previous holder of furry watersports.

>>Normal, middled aged raven who just worries about working, taking her green kids to soccer and doing yoga

FUND IT
Hell, why doesn't somebody draw this?bet raven would be a pretty rocking MILF. Plus a good end for her might be nice, you don't have to see her as the definitive ending for raven, just as an AU

Why on earth would she unfreeze the obnoxious little brother who wasn't capable of fighting on his own?

>You will never move next to raven Milf who sends you a plate of cookies over with her powers
Why live

A. Beast Boy is retarded
B. Everybody loves Dick