"Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums"

>"Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums"

BIZZARO

cowboy hat

I'm really, really excited for the new Star Wars movie. I really can't wait to see what low rent mediocre directors working under tight corporate control from Disney do with material I grew up on and loved. I'm especially excited to learn they will continue infecting every aspect of entertainment with divisive, regressive identity politics.

By the way, who else thinks girls are hotter the closer they are to 30?

Gummo is shit because Herzog said it was literally doodoo butt.

>By the way, who else thinks girls are hotter the closer they are to 30?

Plague of fags ruins another thread

I WAS A BUNCH OF LITTLE GIRLS
FOR ME

Plague of fags saves another thread

THE LAST JEDI REALLY TAKES ITSELF SERIOUSLY

I watched a movie today, ask me anything.

>"Meanwhile, on normal /tv"

Youre a small guy
For them.

I'M PICKLE RIIICKK I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE

Which actress has the best hands?

I wish they didn't cast such beautiful people, it makes it hard to relate

What's your girlfriend's favorite movie anons?

does anyone else cringe when there's a sci-fi or fantasy film and all the characters are white americans?

I don't like capekino

My girlfriend likes Stalker and other Tarkovsky movies. Im more of a superhero and star wars guy though.

FOR ME

really wish Sup Forums would stop shitposting their leftist politics here

Whilst I myself am not a fan of the force awakens, I respect your opinion on the matter. I enjoy the prequels more and hope you respect my decision too.

>I am a tiny person
>addressed to me

The prequels are a massive cinematic achievement, I not only respect, but agree in the utmost manner with your opinion.

lol you couldn't even get singles three times in a row!

YOU ARE SMALL WOMAN

Harry Potter is the sharpest franchise ever.

i fucking love black people desu and it's a shame we don't see them enough in prominent roles. also is "black" pc or no?

Thank you for your insightful comments Krager. I enjoy both your posts and your skin colour.

"Yes!"

I keep forgetting when Avatar 2 is coming out. If only someone would remind me.

"T-the books were bad tho"
"Yes!"

For me

What are some your favorite subreddits?

I wish I can stop to fap to old ladys

Luke, did I ever tell you about your father?

He was a pretty shit friend.

kys grannyposter

>"Dr. Pavel, I am........ NOT CIA"

I love mature women

Landing this helicopter, saving everyone.

Guys today my gf farted on me while we were having sex, what is wrong with her? She said she thought it might excite me, how can anyone get excited by a fart? I almost puked.

r/latestagecapitalism is pretty damn on point.
really highlights the way the Republicans use a corrupt system to keep the black man down

Isn't this current Sup Forums

OP is a heterosexual

>the opposite of cunnyposting
>current Sup Forums

Shit DCuck thread, fuck off pajeet

But we like old ladies don't we?

Oh nonononono

If you're a fucking pleb

I really like spending time with my black wife's son.
also being white is nothing special.

India's global hegemony and cutting-edge sanitation systems will collapse any day now, just you wait!

ITT: Actors that always ruin the movie

Kys redditor capeshit pleb faggot cunt

Down with Trump, it was her turn!

God damn but it's liberating not to have to be an edgy adult shitlord.

Problem Child 2 is such a piece of trash

AH YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS FEET!

the standard of conservative satire on Sup Forums is such I don''t know how they manage to maintain it

Justice League was the greatest cinematic experience of my life.

Fuck Nolans trashy films

I swear he could pass for a teenager. Licensed to Drive remake when?

“The DNA results are in... dr pavel, i am NOT CIA!”

WHEDON CUT!!!

WHEDON CUT!!!

What are some films with this aesthetic?

>spend 300 million to draw a cgi beard on superman
DC IS FINISHED

WHITED

When he came back in full black suit, that was the greatest moment of my superman fanboy life.

Hey guys, oldfag here, Sup Forums was never Sup Forums-lite since it was created

>"Dr Pavel, I'm AIC

LUKE KILLS REY

I'm really excited for Black Panther. It was long overdue. Rich and diverse African American culture needs to be represented on the big screen.

I wish James Cameron could make an Avatar sequel :(

I know, just showing one african nation and skin color is actually what the true meaning of diversity is

Thats not a bizzaro thing to say

My Girlfriend is going crazy about it. I've never seen her so interested in Comic book movies. Haha, guess I turned her into a Nerd like myself.

And you call them krusty burgers despite the fact that they are obviously steamed hams...

Unironically hit me in the feels.
There are guys out there who are actually like this

HAHAHAHAHA

I've got bad news for you. You might be naturally bizarro

>puts cooked fish on rice
>$2.99

Based jiro

>like this
you mean well-adjusted and in a happy relationship where they can share fun activities and interests with their significant other ?

>instanty off normal radio

lets talk about anything but capeshit

>significant other

are you from reddit?

I'm straight. I'm cis. I'm heterosexual. I'm a breeder, I'm a vagshagger, I'm a cuntslayer. I'm a playboy, bad-boy, philanderer, a rounder. I'm dallier. I am that walking phallus. I chase those skirts. I'm a heartbreaking, whore-mongering, wanton Casanova.

Evangelion is a bad cartoon

>implying Sup Forums isn't immune to bizarro world

this board is split on absolutely everything. There is no consensus about anything. Bizarro Sup Forums would look exactly the same

Haha, I get it!

heh guys Stranger Things and Game Of Thrones are unironically good.
P.S.Thanks in advance for the upvotes bros

why is nobody making threads about these new Star Wars movies? You'd think there would be a thread or two about them, we're only a week away. Why is Sup Forums so quiet about Star Wars?

Film is being destroyed by Cultural Reaganism. These deactivated beefboy Social Injustice Warriors are demanding all white casts again

We don't need anymore superhero movies

Honestly, Sup Forums is filled with peaceful and cultured people who decided to not have sex in their interesting lives.

>tfw too many gfs

I have at least somewhat of an idea of what I’m talking about and the opinions I espouse are not just contrarian for the sake of being contrarian because I’m not a bitter teenager obsessed with not being a normie because normies have sex and I don’t.

I really enjoy movies of almost every genre, because I am an open minded and well educated person. Anyone up for a discussion about the latest festival films?

Micheal Bay is new way.

Whatever happened to the superhero genre? It just suddenly died at the start of the 00s after all those hits during the 90s.