Iron Man 1 is the only truly good movie in this universe

Iron Man 1 is the only truly good movie in this universe.

Easy, DC.

He wasn't asking a question.

>everything is a company war
you're boring

Iron Man 1 created the formula.

Disney has half-assedly been trying to ramrod it into every Marvel property since.

Iron Man 1 isn't even that good.

yeah it only had 12 quips instead of the standard 36

IM1 and Winter Soldier are the best movies because none of them where plagued by executive meddling

Nah, they haven't half-assed anything. They've perfected a formula for generally enjoyable, competently-made, but unremarkable franchise movies.

They can keep churning these out forever. Most Marvel movies are mediocre-to-okay, with a couple of outliers being either duds or a little better than the general pack.

I liked winter soldier too

Incredible Hulk.

I saw IM1 when it came out but GOTG is my favorite.

>Dr Strange
>Iron Man 3 (No fuck you, an English Chinaboo with magic powers he found by chance is not a good supervillain)
>Thor
>Captain America
>Winter Soldier
>Civil War (They literally did all they could with the rights, budget and backstory they had)
>Thor I guess
>GOTG easily. If it was a darkhorse property, this would be a threeway war
>Age of Ultron. I didn't find the unrequited crush obnoxious, and Ultron was great.
>Avengers, cinema changer for better or worse
>Antman

I mean, there's far more misses than there should have been (see the hulk films, Thor 2, Iron Man 2 etc) but it's really not that bad for a continuous run.

>>Thor
He said good.

For me it's
Guardians
Iron Man
Winter Soldier
Ant-man

Hulk was ok....

Everything else is just kinda meh

51% good is still a majority of good, and thus overall good.

go back to Sup Forums

Iron Man 3 is the best one because it's the only actually funny one. If you're going to cram an action film full of jokes the least you can do is make them good. Looking at you Doctor Strange.

>the lack of Mandarin is the only reason Iron Man 3 is utter trash
hurr im the director from lethal weapon!! better NEVER stray from my formula

Man of Steel has over 51 percent on RT.

>Iron Man 1 created the formula.
Iron Man 1 worked because it took its time. It kept things simple and things developed naturally as the story went on. None of the other MCU films felt like they paced themselves well.

that's plenty of wrong opinions you got there

But the Mandarin.

I have zero idea if you're trying to make a case for MCU or call it shit with this post.

>liking Guardians of the Memes