ITT: Bad opinions

>Star wars is a good franchise

>brainlet wojak is funny

>I lub da kidz moobies

t. Brainlet

>I want this board to be infested with nuwars discussion for the next two months

>bladerunner 2049 is not superior to the original

I love that in virtually any context, criticism of this meme implies that you're defending what it was attacking. I sincerely don't give a shit, star wars is an awful franchise and the only one that's actually "good" is Empire, which isn't even that special as a movie.
But nonetheless, this shitty forced meme is nauseatingly awful.
>take something someone said
>spell it in a retarded fashion
>take an image
>redraw it in a retarded fashion
Is creating an entire thread the only way to criticize this meme without some faggot using the context as an "argument".
>inb4 autistic post
Fuck you, you people are the autistic ones for spending thousands of hours in paint making millions of these fucking images and copy+pasting the exact same responses to people every time.
Put a bullet in your head.

It had potential but at every turn who ever the writer is always fucks it for some reason EXCEPT with some of the EU which got fucked by other writers down the track.

autistic post

fantasy is a solid genre but it can very easily be the next capeshit as well

>being this upset over a meme
Autism :^)

There you go again, you dumb cunt.
>oh I'm so clever i did something he didn't want me to do loel
Or to add another layer of irony
>oh I'm so clever, this is a retarded memey thing for me to do and doing it anyway while being self aware of its stupidity is clever
Reminder that regardless of your "sense of self awareness" you still look like a dumb cunt, and "I'm only pretending to be retarded" is not a good enough excuse.

>mfw

If only the Star War movies have the writting of Kotor 2

It had its time in early 2000s with Harry Pottrr, Lord of the rings, Pirates, Narnia, prequels and stuff like Eragon

>reaction images are the only things you have to offer as counterpoints to what I've just said
Please don't come back to this board.

>being this buttblasted over funny internet cartoons

>more reaction images
>BRO bro just turn your brain off, u shouldn't care so much just let us spam da board bro! no need to get mad or care about something just let us do this bro!
>it's not like both of us spend a lot of time here and the constant spamming of low effort shitposts would cause a decline in the quality of discussion on this board bro!

Honestly i dont know what your original point was this thread is for making fun of capeshit and star wars. If you don't like it just fuck off to be honest mate.

>power-leveling this hard

>honestly I don't know what your original point was
>the_true_brainlet_reveals_himself.jpeg

You agree with the OP though you just dont like the wojak picture for whatever autistic reason you decide is valid

>whatever autistic reason
refer to
I already explained everything in detail, you're only proving how bad the meme is.

And that's why giving participation trophies (and the advent of social media) was a mistake: every dumb cunt assumes their opinion is valid, no matter how redundant or fucktarded and must be treated with 100% seriously.

God forbid someone takes that shit facetiously with a 15-second MS Paint image and a phrase like "I WIKE WHEN SPOODERMAN SHOT WEB CATCHED BAD GUY" more than any essay-length post on how most capeshit is mass produced bullshit with recycled storylines, antagonists and plot devices ever could.

It's just an effective way of devaluing shills or retards, and it gets to them because they sort of know it's true, mocking a less shit genre wouldn't work, and it makes them mad, and he recoils in terror "I've been found out"

i lub that n virtuly any contwex cricicism of vis mem emplys that ur defindeng wert et was ateking. i sinserly dunt gib a shet, stare was es n efil francis and ve only wun vas actually "gud" is emper, witch esnt eben vat spekil as a mover.
but nonvelss, vis shety fork mem is naushingty athul
>tayk sumfing sum1 sed
>spel et in dum dum
>take imeg
>rredrar dum dum
is ceating an enter fred the onler wae to cirits dis mem wivowt sum fegt oosn the cumtex as n "agment"
>inbr ausisic pust
fuk u, u perpl r ve ausisict wumns for sperdn vowsans of owls in pent mekin melons of vese fukig imegs and coper-pusig ve egsac sem reposes to perlpl ebry tim.
put a beller in ur hed.

Yet you yourself post the aussie shitposter punching pic

I LUB CAPUCCINO AND STARS WAR

This is just a more detailed version of all the other "points" ITT
nowhere near as spammed as your shit
sensible_chuckle.gif

God fucking dammit. This is the shit I'm talking about. These dumb fuckign dumb wojaks are shitting up the site. Give one (ONE) argument against my point. PLEASE. I just want intellectual Sup Forums back, it hasn't been the same in years.
I hate all of you. I want all of you to die in a fire.

>yfw

I agree for the most part but Sup Forums has never been intellectual.

ZDURR WARSSS PEW PEW WITEZABUHS, DAFF VADUH, M AND M FAWCON.

> tfw too smart to get annoyed by retard wojak shitposts

>it was at this point he finally snapped

Reminder that the retarded wojacks picture are a forced meme coming all from BUTTHURT DCucks. Notice how there are less response about pajeet shill in super heroes movies thread ? How after many rumors destroyed the reputation of the justice league movie, no DCucks even dared to even use based Armond White reviews to defend it, it isn't a matter of winning or losing. Warner Bros shot themselves in the foot by asking whedon to cut a snyder movie in half, that's it, one of the stupidest move in the history of cinema production. So now, you these posters can no longer hold to the reputations of DC movies to defend themselves against marvel fans or anyone else who will criticise super heroes movies. They themselves can't defend it and they are reduce to call everyone who even mention anything related to capeflick stupid, vainly trying to gain a little feel of superiority. Remember, they adopted the terms capekino and capeshit for dc and marvel movies respectivly, they were in majority having the childish behavior of calling capeshitters stupid and retarded and now they are using the same methods behind those wojack pictures. They can't fathom that their favorite brands failed so they spam in capeshit related threads in attempt to disengage any discution in that category. They will respond by telling you that you are defending marvel if you criticise their thoughs or tell them that taste in movie is not directly related to intellect. All the while trying to persuade themselves they hate all kind of comic books movie. They can't accept that they have always seem retarded by exposing they're stupidity. So by believing that everyone who watch anything they hate is dumber than them to feel superior for some (you)s. It is not even subtle that its dkeks cryings..
>Notice they always shows up on threads about star wars or marvel, both owned by disney, but are absent in dc thread lol

this guyisn't me. I was concerned there would be confusion as he's reeing out right now but I (user with most anti tardjack posts) am not this other guy

I post retarded wojaks sometimes and I hate dc. And marvel. I hate all capeshit and in fact I hate all movies.

Op is not a faggot

>trying to save face on an anonymous hawaiin jet ski forum

hmm

You do realise we know you're not smart because you don't want to watch mindless movie ? Only an autistic child will be afraid to be intellectualy affected by the level of a children movie

What is meme of the month guys?

Brainlet wojak or Amerimutt?

Hes right you know.

Soyboys kicked off

>This is just a more detailed version of all the other "points" ITT

Well no shit, Sherlock.