Literally nothing wrong with this movie

>B-but it copies things from star wars
"No!"

It's happens in the same universe of course it will have similarities. Try again. It's a well made movie probably the best one they've ever put out.

TFA>>>>>>>>>>RO

It has over 32432432432 characters and all of them are walking cardboard stand-ins.

these characters are all unmemorable boring assholes. i couldn't tell you any of their names or character traits, other than le quirky reddit quipbot

Now that its all said and done can we all agree that Rogue One is the best Star Wars movie since Empire Strikes Back.

Give me one reason it isnt. You cant.

Can someone actually explain why this is a bad film?
I really enjoyed it because it was a better suicide squad film than suicide squad

>no reyrey
DROPPED

>The Force Awakens was good because it felt like the OT
>Rogue One was bad because it felt like the OT

Damn, Mike truly is the final word on Star Wars.

>R4D1T
>Slanteye Staaffi
>Bun-Bun Hiney
>Spitticus Rex
>Roofiu Kooraen
>Achmedi Mozhamed

It is flawed, but it's not bad. I like it, not my favorite Star Wars but way better than the pile of shit that is TFA/TLJ

t. retarded monkey

This

TFA was horrible

That's because it's a mission movie, not a 'let's follow a mary sue' movie, you dumb faggot

Avatar is also well made, even so, the story is shit and the movie is boring.

This. Avatar was a waste of time

I liked Rogue One, mainly because it felt like it was trying to be an old WW2-commando-raid film instead of trying to be Star Wars.

>comparing shit with shit
For what purpose

the story is boring, the characters are boring, the setpieces are boring

zZzz: the movie

rabbit shit>human shit>dog shit>cat shit

>I liked Rogue One, mainly because it felt like it was trying to be an old WW2-commando-raid film instead of trying to be Star Wars.
basically this the last set piece was amazing

kopi luwak shit >>>>>>>> rabbit shit

Yeah Ip man in space was good..........................................................................................................................