What does Sup Forums think of Destroy All Aliens?

What does Sup Forums think of Destroy All Aliens?

The concept?

The Galvanic Mechamorph suit was neat.

Agreed.

What actually is this

Have they rebooted Ben10 again?

Just an old cg movie.

I'm not sure how I've never heard of it

They reboot that fairly often.

I think it's safe to say someone high up at Cartoon Network likes that show.

Was this made before or after Omniverse?

Before.

It was made and produced by CN Asia. It did air in the US a few times, but it was mainly for the Philippines and Taiwan, since Ben 10 is enormously popular there even now.

>Dreamworks face

TRIGGERED

They love the billions it makes in toy sales overseas.

CGI does NOT work for this series.

That CGI Gwen looks pretty horrid.

I heard someone has render a better CG Gwen.

That one was made for sexy.
The show one was made for ugly.

I don't get why they keep rebooting Ben 10 and changing the art style. What was wrong with the original art style? I used to like the show, but it became way too difficult to follow

>original art style
It costs money, they used simpler designs to cut corners

Just think of each show as a different comic run basically. Some have calls backs and some don't

It was ok, certainly better than the two live-action films, but not nearly as well-crafted as the original animated film. Much like the live-action films, it's placement in the canon was hard to figure out (even more so since Omniverse doesn't mention Azimuth's father at all).

I liked Destroy all humans more.

>Destroy All Aliens
racist

It was a pretty neat movie. The fight at Stone Henge was very well coreopgrahed and animated.

They have only rebooted Ben 10 once though and that was recently. All other shows have just been a continuation of the same universe. But omniverse did flash forwards and backwards I think? I haven't seen all of it.