Who would win?

Who would win?

Couldn't Blue Beetle kill Superman if he wanted to?

kinda lopsided, even if Peter has advantage in smarts and skills, the power difference is huge and Jaime is an adaptive fighter

Blue Beetle.

Clearly, whoever made that image hates Spider-Man.

OP, Blue Beetle has access to power and weaponry that have "theological implications". He is a heavy hitter and vastly out-classes Peter.

Depends, do you want to follow the usual setup of a death battle, because you have to use pic related spidey if so

Pretty much able to deal with Kryptonians when it comes to fighting them.

Peter can fight Hulk if he's pushed hard enough, and smarts can go a long way.

Hulk isn't known for speed which Blue has plenty of.
His tech is basically GL level, but with an AI who doesn't rely on the human to come up with the reactions and countermeasures.

Spidey would have to somehow survived the BB suit nearly killing him, and while Jaime is trying to hold the suit back from finishing off Spiderman, Spidey suckerpunches him. That could MAYBE work.

Yes

Blue can take on the Spectre who is literally god's wraith, so yeah Spider-man really doesn't stand a chance.

Hulk is speedier than he looks but that's neither here nor there.

Point is Peter's no stranger to opponents who are by all right out of league but still manages to beat them anyway, Jamie isn't any more advanced than some of the other things he's faced.

There's a world of difference between fighting and being on the same level. Blue is nowhere near the same level as Spectre, not even on a good day.

Jame's strong, but he's not THAT strong.

Hulk is just a guy who punches hard. Not very difficult to figure out. The scarab is an arsenal of whatever weapon Jaime needs for the situation. Swords, tentacles, shoulder turrets, Sonic guns, shields, flight, grenades, whatever. Spidey can't deal with that. Blue beetle's armor also takes regular beatings from Superman-tier fighters, no way Spidey can even make a dent. On top of that the scarab is fully aware and can react when Jaime can't going for a speedy sneak finish won't work.

I dunno does spiderman have the symbiot suit?

is BB just iron man with a bug motif?

Origin BB was a magical item.
Current BB is an alien suit stuck to his body that is MEANT to control the user as an evil scout for planetary harvesting of natives.
Shit is GL/Marvel Nova level powerful.

>another thread where someone stretches the fact that a certain character can kill someone stronger than him, if the plot allows him to
I like how the first reply is X character can kill superman

in a death battle

Blue Beetle

It was recently retconned back to being magic. Again.

Why does the Blue Beetle even need a host? All its gadgets, plans, and goals come from the scarab; it should be able to just do what it does on its own.

It makes sense as a scout, since it would have the appearance of a local creature to win the trust of the people over.
Plus it prolly gets info about the planet and cultures from the host.

Death Battle rules remove physical restrictions on killing, in a straight cross over you're right but this is basically the A.I. told to cut loose.

>anyone even remotely thinking HAIME could land a finger on Spidey

You have to be able to hit your target first.

Spider-Man would lose big time. Now Blue Beetle and Tech Jacket could be a neat match up

Toss in The Guyver.

Venom Suit Spidey would be a neat match-up. He'd still probably lose though.

Blue Beetle's power level is really darned high. I guess it would come down to Spidey being allowed to fight on his 'best day'. Venom suit, total motivation to win (I'm talking 'you kidnapped my wife so ALL of my rules have changed' extreme), and using his precognition to its most broken written levels in past comics.

Spidey at his absolute best is no joke at all, even for a Thor level foe. I doubt they'd allow him to function at that state for the fight, so without it, Blue is going to feel mildly challenged and then win.

batman wins with a prep time.