Is Wonder Woman retarded in the comics?

>WW2...does nothing.
>Genocides and ethnic cleansing around the world...does nothing.
>Zod almost destroys the world...does nothing.
>Goes to fancy parties and steals daggers...for no reason.
>Can't speak English....every other Amazonian speaks perfectly clear.
>Has 2 emotions, open mouthed retard rage and looking confused....every other Amazonian shown is intelligent and thoughtful.

Casting a mong to play an important DC character aside....is WW this retarded in the comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/DC-Comics-Essentials-DC-The-New-Frontier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>WW2...does nothing.

She could had been in asia. And her protecting small villages instead of taking sides makes sanse specially when she fuckled up and supported the british empire in ww1

ok that is ur racist opinion. My opinion is that I cried because of how powerful that movie was.

>ww2 does nothing

oy vey we must change this

You're right.

Maybe we got off on the wrong penis, I'm sorry.

She is now to create synergy with the movies

wonder woman makes no sense in the context of mos and bvs. Bad example of making an extended universe there was no need for

nice drawing where is that from

Rebirth issue 12 I think

It's the kind of stupidity that is involved in the idea of capeshit "universes".

First you make a character that is "not like any other" and makes him or her fight "that one battle that is one's destiny". Next step you create several other outstanding characters and epic battles that are not very different from the first one and you turn everything into a mush.

These characters are 50 or 70 years old, they are naive visions of what standing out means, constantly remade and revamped into every other possibility of genre to adapt to newer audiences while retaining the same name and a few elements.

>"And she can talk to animals."
>Says thank you to a black woman

What did they mean by this?

Amazonian strength, even an Amazonian demigoddess's, fluctuates along with how powerful magic is in the world. Magic went completely dormant with the death of Ares. Diana, by not stepping into the spotlight, let it continue to sleep, becoming little more than mortal in terms of strength, if still biologically immortal.

Given the absence of Kryptonians and the gods all either dead or departed, that was wise, because had magic awoken the Mother Boxes earlier, the world would have certainly fallen to the New Gods.

Did you just assume OP's race?

kek
how did Raimi get away with this?

Originally paradise island was completely isolated until the plane hit and she came out in WW2. Then stayed on as a Superhero to now, the date paradise island opens up changes depending on when the writer wants the story to start.

There are 4 Kryptonians tearing up America in MOS.

Are you saying it wasn't a choice that she couldn't help superman if she wanted to....or it was a choice and didn't help because if she did 'New Gods' would turn up? Her strength is based on magic is a new one and I only know what I've been told from the recent movies.

Comics are for low test faggs.

>Gal Gadot will never rim you then peg you
Why live?

>is WW this retarded in the comics?

Now she is, thanks to Geoff Johns

I'd rather rim her before getting pegged tbqh

Imagine being an immortal hero in WW2 and you want to keep being a hero in the 21st century but you now have to keep your mouth shut about there not being a Holocaust.

Do you suppose it would drive you to villany?

I'm saying that if she'd headed for the States as soon as the Kryptonians first set down in Kansas, she'd have reached Metropolis about six hours after the fighting was already done.

I imagine her strength was returning slowly over the last three decades, along with emergence of the first modern metahumans like Croc and Diablo.

Why not both?

>Fucking skeleton in comics

They fuck up Wonder Woman badly

Lmao

Based DC.

>Johns

she isn't retarded in the comics. she may not share your viewpoints though. last I check her views were
>equality between sexes and races
>vegan
>anti-abortion
>pro-environment
>anti-war (even though she kills ares and becomes the god of war)
>willing to kill gooks and nazis
so from a Sup Forums point of view, you'd hate her. but definitely different than the version shown in the movie

the best version of her is in DC's the new frontier desu. I'll drop a link
readcomiconline.to/Comic/DC-Comics-Essentials-DC-The-New-Frontier

I want to lick her wonderpits!

based

she's perfect

Is there a reich WW? Like Ovengirl?

Thank DC/WB for having no idea what the fuck they are doing with their cinematic universe.

checked. and there is a Nazi ww, but it's not her.

After witnessing the events in her solo flick, she was supposed to abandon mankind at the end and return (in Justice League) only after being inspired by Superman's sacrifice. But Geoff Johns and Patty Jenkins changed the original ending (written by Zack Snyder) in the middle of the production because they thought the current real world doesn't deserve more cynicism/hatred especially since they're happening to make the first female Superhero flick and also to bring more fun, hope and optimism to their franchise as promised. Now it should explain why she isn't seen trying to save the world during the alien invasion or whatever. But they came up with some of the dumbest meme in JL saying she was hiding the whole time.

Commie woman is better. also wtf is up with Bruce's thighs

she's retarded when she's around civilians, when she's on her island or fighting the bad goys she even kills and decapitates with her sword

nothing, he's wearing the typical nazi uniform with big thights and thin calfs

>after being inspired by Superman's sacrifice

She turns up for Doomsday because Barman emails her a digital copy of a photograph.

>In a world where Nazis win the war the Wayne family still get rich and murdered.

>also wtf is up with Bruce's thighs
he fell for the SS meme

what's up with batmans thighs?

why do they need pockets that big? Nazis are dumb

It's funny because Eva Green who is french does not have any problems. Meanwhile Gal can't speak at all.

This is like asking why superman doesn't stop Batman and Flash's villains

Modern WW is shit character. At least DC is holding back and not letting her go to Captain Marvel levels of shit

>At least DC is holding back

Yeah, real restraint shown by WB.

>Quick put Justice League trailers in BVS
>and the death of super man
>and the dark knight rises.
>and flashpoint.

smooooooth operator