Did Disney fuck up by not using popular EU characters in the new Star Wars?

Did Disney fuck up by not using popular EU characters in the new Star Wars?

no because plebs don't even know that the EU exist and plebs make them money

i thought this was chris evans from the catalog thumbnail

i dont get why they dont simply use whats known to be loved and celebrated.

would get them nerd-cred and save on money

No, I'm sure eventually both Revan and Katarn will find their way in, as Thrawn did.

me too

Katarn it's over they used his design for the jedi in rebels

Kyle Katarn is a mary sue and overrated trash.

Kanan is nothing like him

Di$ney fucked up when they retconned the entire EU to promote their shitty nostalgia-pandering cashgrabs.

The EU was fucking trash anyway. It was the same fanfiction level bullshit as Disneywars but its cool to hate that and like the EU because one is popular and one isn't.

Um no

The Jedi Knight games are awesome
Those games feel more like Star Wars than TFA

The EU is more popular than even now.

Have you played any of the games, nigger? Christ, you're a moron...

Kylos a double agent Rey and him team up to take on snoke get their asses handed to them Luke shows up saves the day and sacrifices himself the end

Jeduh... Lit-nghing....

ok mouse

Yeah and all of it is just fanfiction tier shit just like Disneywars
You're a dumbass fanboy
>hurr my fanfiction is better than yours!!!!!

>playing video games
how to spot a pleb 101

Dark Forces 1 and 2 > every Star Wars movie

I think Reddit is more your style, bud.

First thing Kathleen Kennedy did when George gave her the company, she asked scriptwriter Michael Arndt to write "a female Jedi story". The franchise was doomed from day one.

May be for the best. That will be the entry point into the inevitable reboots.

There are actors already available that look like young Luke, Han and Leia. And people will be interested in seeing adventures where they didn't sit on their asses for 20/30 years, Leia developed her Force skills etc. She and Han were proud and available parents.
Kyle and Jan would be the new romance/adventure couple. Thrawn the new non-Force big bad.

As long as they're good, people will want to see them. And there would be a shit-ton of toys and merch potential.

Nah fuck off, Star Wars hasn't had a single halfway decent movie since the 80s, it's sad how most of the games had better story and characters but that's a given when an autistic manchild and a soulless corporate entity is given "creative" control over a franchise.