Alright Sup Forums who here wants to talk about old man logan

Alright Sup Forums who here wants to talk about old man logan

I haven't read the ongoing, but the original mini was fucking stupid

great art though

Uhh, didn't he snikt her alongside the other X-Men?

great book, really good, One of the few great things to come out of All Nu Marvel. This maybe a gripe but man I wish Daken was in it for an arc.

Ya he did but after secret wars he was displaced into the main 616 universe which makes it that much sadder

has he hooked up with jean yet?

What's there to talk about, it's pretty terrible. There's a very minor chance it might get better with the new writer, but I'm not exactly convinced so far.

i enjoy it except for the vampire story ark but that had more to do with the artwork

Op here nope but theres a semi questionable relationship with the young jean gray that being said it seems innocent enough

Your dubs has commanded it so perhaps it shall be also ya seeing him interact with his children would be neat cause most of em existed in his universe too

bump this people

Daken is the king of madripoor, it's an area where he rules and Hulks not allowed.

"Seemingly innocent relationship" is the means by which Marvel's mutants hide their freak-on in seemingly family-friendly comics.

There's a reason why The Scarlet Witch had twin kids with superpowers identical to her and her brother's ... when her husband was an impotent robot man.

OldyLogan and TweenJean are age-inappropriate, yes, but their close relationship is justified by the unrequited lust between the original Jean and original Logan.
It's hard for any serious X-fan to read about them getting along so well without being reminded of the most famous X-Men romantic triangle in the canon.

If it wasn't for millar and his stupid fucking story we wouldn't have gotten this pathetic character and we would have gotten ultimate james or daken as the replacement for logan. What even is the appeal for this guy? He has gone through a lot? So did Daken at some point.

sorry, but i really don't like olddy logan and think we would be better off with james or daken as main wolverine

No, teen jean, your older self did not just sleep with Wolverine, he and Cyclops were pretty much the men in her life.
It was not just some one night things, it was serious

Dunno who pulled the strings to keep the sjws grubby paws off this book, but God speed to him.

Daken was, admittedly, a pleasant surprise.
However, his whole angle was "edgelord Wolverine".
How long would it have been before that wore thin?
I don't much care for OML, but at least he's still Logan, just as a senile old version who has a head full of wrong memories and doesn't heal as fast as he should.
And if you read those Wolverine comics from the late '80s - early '90s you do get a real strong nostalgia vibe from OML.
Besides, there's a worse alternative.

Is Jubilee still a vampire?

It's kinda amazing, even though Scott has that "candy for fem telepaths" thing, Jean never had any real passion for him like she had for Logan.
Is it any wonder they both cheated on each other?

Yep.

What the fuck, wolverine ages super slow and it seems to me that for him to be all grey and wrinkly 200 years should have passed since he met jubilee, BUT SHE LOOKS 25. Is this some future vampire shenanigans? Peace trout I'm out.

What issue was this?

There's not enough Jubilee and Wolverine interaction these days.

Or Jubilee and X-23.

You should only expect to get disappointed by the X-men these days.

Lemme guess...
You're one of those morons who say;
>"I'm not a SJW! I'm not reading Marvel! I'm making a point of it! I'm going to post about my ignorance now!"

SPOILER: it's an alternate timeline Old Man Logan living in the present 616 Universe, not the future.

Go back to your superman thread. You can jerk off to might-makes-right intentionally stupid stories over there all you want and nobody will notice.

Jubilee's getting a lead role on the new "Generation X" book.
I imagine it'll only be a matter of time before she has those interactions in that book.
After all, Wolverines make for excellent guest stars.

I feel like a lot of people here who dismiss OML as complete shit haven't even read it, because it's popular to shit at Marvel, even their few, good titles.

I can understand the hate though,
OML has a slow pace to it and lots of dark, heavy emo stories.
That's not really the kind of light entertainment that folks expect cape comics to be, even if you should have known what you were getting into just from the art style alone.

was his universe made up of retards?
theres no way he could have taken the x-men out, or fooled by fucking mysterio for that matter

>Jubilee's getting a lead role on the new "Generation X" book.
FINALLY

I like Lemire's own Moon Knight by dropped OML after two issues. It's a dumb concept and if the execution isn't any good then I'm not gonna bother. Also, fuck Kate Bishop.

To put it simply in romance novels logic. Scott is the good boy while Logan is the bad boy. They both love her deeply, One gives her comfort while the other give her excitement.

>And if you read those Wolverine comics from the late '80s - early '90s you do get a real strong nostalgia vibe from OML.

As someone who grew up reading the first volume of Wolverine's ongoing book, this is utter bullshit. There's literally nothing nostalgic about OML . He is nothing but a pathetic milktoast version of the original character. It's actually kinda amazing how Lemire and co. failed to do ANYTHING interesting with him despite having some really high potential, given the baggage OML has. But nope, white haired, dumbed down Wolverine is all you get. Sad!

Shut up bitch you just hate marvel because it's popular to do so. I can understand hating Hydra Cap because Spencer is an idiot on twitter despite the fact that the book is amazing. But hating on OML or Nova is just plain retarded and uncalled for.

not him OML for the most part was pretty meh and the whole premise was excuted quite stupidly, except the final revenge segment that is actually GOAT
granted, the art is also pretty good

Stop projecting, broheim.

I'm just wondering if OML being in 4 titles currently means he's going away soon. Oversaturation before they kill him off.

Go read the story, dickweed.

are we now at an era where "old man logan" is gonna be the standard thing?