What I learned from facing evil is ___________

What I learned from facing evil is ___________

EVERY
VILLAIN
IS
LEMONS

I wonder if that sword would work on Mabel.

Who knows

the sword would probably become sapient and apologize to her

mabel is a bad character

I don't really watch Star vs. the forces of evil but from what I've seen of Marco he'd be fanboying hardcore over Jack.
>tfw Jack will never teach you how to fight.

>Samurai jack giving Fin, the ninja, Dipper A's.

>Star and Marco get c's

>Steven and Mabel F's.

This is Jack teaching, Steven would probably pass for having his heart in the right place or something.

Mabel is a toss up, though.

WHAT I LEARNED FROM FACING EVIL IS

every time I see this picture I think the red haired kid is Brief from Panty and Stocking, who is he?

The ninja would probably get the Lowest grade.

Thank you for posting this, user. Someone had to do it.

Wow nicely memed *nods head respectfully* very nicely memed indeed, sir

It's Penn Zero: Part Time Hero. The show was okay.

>Wow nicely memed *nods head respectfully* very nicely memed indeed, sir

How is that a meme? I just judging them based on their morals.

When you have your nemesis right where you want him, don't stop for banter- just go for the kill.

I really don't like how Jake's there, he's mainly just a hero because Finn is and looks really out of place considering that all the other heroes in training there are like under 16 then there's this one dude who's around 30. Just makes it feel weird.

Wish he wasn't included, could've swapped him out for Connie or something. Also does Star have a crush on Jack?

If you kill them you are as bad as them

>feels uncomfortable when an adult teaches children

son i feel sorry for you

Considering they're apparently being judged on their morals and Steven is nothing but good at heart, I'd say yes.

Disregard that then. Steven definitely should get a decent grade. With morals, alone, he's always trying to do what's best with the people around him, unless they actually domehow get on his bad side. In combat he's even pretty skilled. If this is about his "don't kill" policy, he at least gors far enough to subdue, with decrnt skill.

Must be since he's much less of a pussy now then when he used to be.

What? I think Jake just ruins the dynamic of Jack teaching the little ones because he's around the same age as Jack. It's like there being some 25 year old guy hanging out in a class for 7th graders.

That's just dog years, Finn and Jake were babies at the same time.

this is cute

But Jake is still mentally older, he's just an immature manchild.

That or Steven has yet to learn that there are evil beings that you can't talk down and will have to destroy, or at the very least contain so it's evil doesn't spread. Damn near everyone else in the class has at some point had to face a villain like that. The teacher is a man who fights AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL who he knows must be destroyed.

Marco and Dipper would probably fail for being a try-hards.
He probably wouldn't give Star and Mabel grades because they weird him the fuck out or confuse/annoy him.

Did you miss the entire season 3 finale? On top of that, there's no "evil personified" entity in SU like Aku.

Aku isnt the only evil

>Steven has yet to learn that there are evil beings that you can't talk down and will have to destroy, or at the very least contain so it's evil doesn't spread.
Already happened man.

WHY IS IT SO HOT IN HERE, FOOLISH SAMURAI?!

>What I learned from facing evil is ___________

That the side of good uses way more children than the side of evil and I'm starting to find that morally questionable.

Also the side of evil is pretty damn good at building infrastructure and running a healthy, sustainable, evolving economy...Or not at all- it can be a pretty graphic coin toss, but if you win you win pretty hard.

bump

t.tredeu

on what criteria?

Jake is 30 in dog years you fucking nob

That no one is evil; they're just culturally different and he have to respect that

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster."

Is that no one can write convincing evil characters any longer.

>A+
Finn, Steven, Star, Ninja, Mabel
>A
Dipper, Marco and the rest
>A-
Jake
>F
Spongebob

DDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP

Woah

Poofing isn't killing. A poofed gem is 100% fine

They always say those who cannot, teach.

BLANKETY
BLANKETY
BLANKETY
BLANK.

who the hell is that ninja?

Be so brutal, extreme and mean spirited in the extermination of evil that the evil in question feels outclassed and gives up?

t. aku

Randy Cunningham,Morrisville's protector

Okay this is bait.

On the subject of OP's pic, I wonder what advice Jack would have for Finn about women considering their journeys and adventure have been pretty similar. The only difference is Finn got caught up in the dating bug and turned into a hormonal idiot for a bit.

____ it sometime takes a lesser evil to win.

>Okay this is bait.
Yet another retarded SUfag

What makes his post bait?

literally never heard about it until now
looks like it only got one season, was it any good?

Its alright,It could have been better,it has some good action but the lingo they use is terrible, it also has good cute waifus

It was a decent show that got two seasons.

>considering their journeys and adventure have been pretty similar
Man, you are really stupid

You've got a point

Finn never had to fight a farting dragon.

Or was it drummers?

bump

>Steven has yet to learn that there are evil beings that you can't talk down and will have to destroy, or at the very least contain so it's evil doesn't spread.
>will have to destroy, or at the very least contain so it's evil doesn't spread.
He contains Bismuth so she can't make the gembreakers, even if not "evil" but rather a differing of morals.
He destroys the gembreaking thing so it can't be used.
He left the rubies to float.
Sure it isn't "killing", but the desire or necessity to kill isn't black and white, and even Jack only made that decision when he absolutely had to.
The problem with this line of reasoning is that there are actually a shit ton of people in the SU universe who can be talked down with and very few reasons to actually shatter a gem outside of war.

Evil looks cool but almost always hides weird emotional problems. Good has a thing for kids... choose evil.

Only monsters can do what no man would.

Reserve no remorse.

SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!

That every woman is an obstacle between you and doing the right thing, even ones that are on your side.

Evil never dies and i wasted 50 years trying to fight it

bump

"You can't run from yourself. The decisions we make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who we really are."

Spotted the 3 eyed alien stripper cultist of Aku.

Nah it has to be drummers, there's no way jack would end up looking like this

He had to help a dragon with an itchy butt, does that count?

the status quo will never let me defeat Aku

Kek

kek

What doth life?

it takes an EXTRA THICC one to defeat an evil one

Only a human can destroy a monster. Only a human could dare hope to.
- Nosferatu Alucard

The entire scene is him trying to keep Father Anderson from using a relic to turn into a monstrosity in order to defeat Alucard. And the vampire pleads that the priest should not cast away his precious humanity and become a monster because that is the easy way out, the fool's lapse in judgement, succumbing to weakness in that one cannot muster the strength to win and remain human after all. Because he sees himself as weak in that he turned to darkness rather than bear his fate, to become a monster forever apart from humanity.
Fascinating to see an immortal, invincible monster crave nothing more than the weakness, frailty and adversity of humanity.
Like a player feeling bad about playing on easy mode.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DID THE HUMAN TURN TO DESPERATION TO STOP ME A HORRIFIC IMMORTAL KILLING MACHINE WHO MAKES IT RAIN BODIES! WAAAAAAH! MUH HUMANITY!

Alucard's a fucking faggot. You don't get to back your enemies into a corner and then cry when they try something desperate.

From what it sounds like, Alucard deserved it.

Anderson was the one attacking there and Alucard saw him make the same mistake he did.
Alucard is looking for a hero to slay him. Some beacon of humanity.
Because if you turn into a monster to kill the monster, then there's still a monster to slay in the end, no matter who wins.
He even seems to hint that he'd kinda let a worthy champion win over him, like Van Helsing probably did.
He rejects "dogs" and "monsters", demands an actual human should come and slay him.
He wants Anderson to be that guy, but the priesy denies Alucard the big romantic idea of the hero triumphant by tossing out his humanity.
Make no mistake, Alucard is quite insane. But he understands what it means to be the monster and to get your revenge, then have it all turn to ash because, surprise, you are the scary monster now.
We always want what we can't have. Alucard can't have a human life, so he craves it.

YOU ONLY NEED THREE SIMPLE WORDS, AKU!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

There is no such thing as evil, only the destructive fallout of clashing interest and pain.
But not all conflicts can be solved, not all hearts can be changed.
I will fight for what I love, but I will not call those I must fight evil.

They make excellent fertilizer.