Marvel NOW 2.0 Comics

So how are you all enjoying Marvel NOW 2.0?

Better than All-New All-Different? Worse?
What are your thoughts?

Worse.
Much, much worse.

I'm down to 3 books right now, and I'm sure it'll be one soon.

Spider-Man/Deadpool is the only Marvel book I'm reading right now.

Which books are you currently reading?

My list.

Still reading Moon Knight and Uncanny Avengers.

Currently reading Occupy Avengers, new Star-Lord and Nova.

Read the Avengers .1 mini.

Put on hold Spiderman 2099 and PM & IF.

Eye'd Waid's current avengers and wasn't that bad, but with all the time sheananigans and all those characters, I have a hard time getting what was going on.

Dropped Hawkeye because uninteresting plot. But it wasn't awful, ti be honest.

Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man 2099, US Avengers. I expect the later two to be canceled, and I'm waiting for the Kamala jumping off point.

Legit dropped all my Marvel books, purely focusing on catching up on Rebirth.

I used to be Marvel only, now I am switching sides.

Just been keeping up with Nova, what else is worth reading now?

They all just blend together at this point.

like 2 books

Nova will probably be cancelled by August and I'm really pessimistic on X-men being good anytime soon so I'm ready to drop Weapon X from my pull list at the drop of a hat.

i should probably give Image or Valiant a look. or maybe just buy less comics.

Don't know. I dropped marvel.
It looks like they haven't cleaned up their act so maybe I'll check them out at their next reboot.

I'm reading Gwenpool and Ms. Marvel. Gwenpool will probably be cancelled soon, and I'm just waiting until Ms. Marvel's current decline becomes so bad that I can tear myself away.

I'm also reading America Chavez's solo, which I can honestly say is my absolute favorite comic right now. I look forward to it every month, and I'm so glad that the last issue was able to outdo the first one. It's truly a book of some sort.

You are sarcastic but unfair. Ms Marvel was enjoyable for a lot until CWII. Not your taste, not mine, but not bad or agenda driven.

>New Marvel
>All Now!
What did they mean by this?

I have little interest in Marvel Comics published past 1970 other than Cap. And not even that these days.

I stoped caring at the moment that Hickman's left. Now, I lurk over the storytimes here, just feeding my curiosity in the recurrent (but deserved) hate generated by its lust for headlines.

I will read Marvel again if they are able to hire better writers, colorist and editors. Also, my autism will guide me to Marvel again if they bring back the Ultimate universe with Millar, Hickman, Morrison, JMS or some other memewriter.

> I stopped caring the moment Hickman left

So you cared more about shallow storyline framing than the actual stories or characters?

GET ME OUT!

lol marvel

More hits and misses. No major complaints since my hero's ain't effected

Now far enough into it for me to say if it is better.

I'm not sure what fits the Marvel now dead line, but Mosaic, Ultimates, and Royals are it for me at the moment.

I like his world-building and the stories that came from his different scenarios. He's not my favorite writer, but I enjoy reading most of his comics.

Most of actual Marvel writers are doing bland stories filled with television clichés and stereotypical characters without even thinking on the possibilities that the medium give to the narrative.

I like comics, that's why I don't read Marvel right now.

Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, Moon Knight, Nova, Deadpool, Daredevil, HydraCap, Thanos, RYV, Ultimates^2, USAvengers.. most of these are continuations, but this reboot has way too many misses for me

it all sucks. just like you and your thread

>it's another mining thread by marvel interns
you do realize that ike is not going to pay you for your work?

I honestly don't know what Marvel NOW 2.0 was about...a few new #1s that are now cancelled anyway. Really, there is absolutely nothing that it was about. Same shit as before and same shit as now

>he reads Marvel
Cut that shit out.
It's been beyond saving for years.

The only things left from marvel I'm reading are silver surfer and moon knight. Although I think SS is basically done so in a couple months I'll be reading no marvel at all. And this includes the stuff I used to pirate.

Had anyone made a chart of the Now 2.0 titles and which ones are already cancelled?

this desu

would love to see some weird shit happen where ultimate universe picks up right before ultimatum.

Worse.

It's just Uncanny Avengers, HydraCap & Deadpool that i bother reading from them now. Assuming they don't get some new talent in i might not be reading any marvel after this new relaunch or whatever it is happens.

can't believe these idiots CANCELLED BASED HOWARD

I'm really enjoying batman rebirth

Worse. I'm down to only a few books
>Deadpool
>Mercs for Money (Cancelled most likely)
>USAvengers (Most likely cancelled or pending cancellation)
>Gwenpool (Most likely ending soon)
>Uncanny Avengers (Getting a writer change soon to fucking Zub)
>Ms Marvel (The troll arc is getting old, and the comic's likely ending soon)
>Ultimates^2 (Likely ending fairly soon. I really hope not because it's been amazing)

Hatereading Champions and America

Once all of these drop I've been thinking about looking into some Valiant stuff. Or giving IDW Transformers a shot, I've never been into the franchise but I need my licensed comic fix since Archie Sonic is most likely fucked
I should catch up on that. I liked what little I read but I just fell behind. Same with Waidvengers, since I wasn't able to catch one of the storytimes

>I've been thinking about looking into some Valiant stuff. Or giving IDW Transformers a shot
DO IT FAGGOT

All masterpieces.

Cant wait for the next relaunch his fall.