Are you ready for the Disney Simpsons?

Are you ready for the Disney Simpsons?

Finally the Murdochs will knock the Jews out of Disney absolutely fucking based.

Disney's The Simpsons
Formerly Fox's

I don’t think this acquisition will really change anything.

Disney is buying Fox, retard. Disney is literally worth $100 billion more than Fox. If anything, Disney will purge the conservative shit in Fox.

They aren’t selling Fox News and Fox Sports. They’re keeping those and selling everything else.

Disney won’t touch Fox News/Sports though

Proof that mouseshills both are retarded and carry a liberal agenda

The deal is going to see James Murdoch of CEO of Disney you dumb fuck the Murdochs not what they're doing.

>hiring a guy with no disney experience and literally zero themepark experience

retard

>Do I want to make money or do I want to push my neo-con agenda?

Gee, I wonder what the kike will pick

>capeshit dieing
>espn dieing
>going all in on star wars
>"let's spend another $70 billion!"

Murdochs aren't jewish you fucking shitskin.

Disney is borrowing money to banks in order to buy a company and have a quasi monopoly on Hollywood. why is this even allowed.
Remember fags, everytime you're paying for a Disney movie, you'll be paying the interest rates of that loan Bob Iger is taking.

please cancel the simpsons

>hating based disney

nice edge there, buddy

How do we stop Disney from controlling everything?

The mouse is a centipede with many legs to stand on.

You mean apple, google and amazon right? All three could buy Disney tomorrow and Apple is already thinking about picking them up

Yep, after this Murdoch will be biggest stockholder in Disney and the reamains of Fox.

you don't

Of course brainlets don't see this though Murdochs are playing the long game they're going to get their foot in the door at Disney and end up having all their old assets from FOX and new ones from Disney when they inevitably control the company.

with some sort of memes?

This, I wonder why they haven't tried something like that

Imagine APPLE buying Disney. It's the ultimate plan . Drive Chinese into suicide with your iPhone factory but let them spend their money on mindless Disney escapism
It's a huge cycle . Can't lose

>thinking anyone on Sup Forums knows the current state of most major studios
If they did, the Disney/Fox deal would be nothing compared to Comcast buying Universal, or AT&T's attempt at picking up Warner. Fairly certain it's just limited to
>DISNEY = BAD
>SONY = DUMB

How long until Disney buys Comcast/Universal? I mean after a FOX merger they'd have enough money and IPs to suck dry to just do a hostile take over.

Literally why, tho??

I don't think you realise how much Comcast is worth

Nothing. There's not a single thing that you can do about it. Stop struggling and love Big Brother!

So did Trump get rid of anti-trust laws while nobody was looking? I'm no lawyer but what Disney and Amazon are doesn't feel quite right if those are still in effect.

they would simply merge.

>but what Disney and Amazon are doesn't feel quite right
Successful?

Trump enforces them once again.
See AT&T and Time Warner, wheras under Obama Comcast was allowed to take over Universal.

kys commie

Your country is pretty much a corporatist oligarchy already so a little monopoly in entertainment won't change much...

Even if they could, they cant possibly buy Fox news and sports media because of anti-monopoly laws.

But we know Murdoch will never sell Fox news to the leftist jews in disney.

>91341774
>Murdoch will never sell Fox news to the leftist jews in disney.
>Murdoch will be biggest stockholder in Disney and the reamains of Fox

They have no interest in conventional media. I mean managing big franchises like Star wars and marvel for google must be a lot of work for no reward.

For google, starwars is worth like peanuts. All they have to do is sit on their asses and get that free youtube money.

>anti-trust laws is communism.

Thats literally the definition of anti-free market.

Why is Fox selling though?.
Is not like they had a terrible year like sony.
They had a few hits like deadpool and the X-men franchise did alright.

Murdoch must be jewing something up.

They're trying to buy Sky if I remember correctly