Other urls found in this thread:

therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is seen white a bit

OH NO NO NO NO
OHOHOHAHAHA

therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810

>Kylo kills Snoke.
>Kylo is bad guy and remains dark at end.
>Rey is the Last Jedi at end and does not turn Dark.
>Leia lives till end.
>Luke dies at end.
>Yoda convinces Luke to train Rey.
Resistance is in disarray at end.

>Lots of humor that some fans will hate.

THEY BROUGHT QUIPS TO STAR WARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE FUCKING HACKS LMAO LMAO THEY MIGHT AS WELL HIRE JOSS WHEDON TO WRITE THE NEXT ONE

and people on this board will PAY MONEY to SEE THIS in PUBLIC

>Sup Forums believes this without any doubt
Never change

literally explain to me right now how this is somehow out of the realm of possibility

the time is 11:18, you have 10 minutes

TFA had some pretty Marvel-tier jokes aswell.

Because even the Avengers doesn't pull this shit. There's no way Disney would let this slide especially when their entire fan base is made up of 35 year old manchildren that thinks the Star Wars movies are some kind of art.

"white"

soy

Welp

I only planned on seeing the movie if Kylo had a redemption arc and Rey fell to the dark side. Guess I’ll be skipping this

>luke dies
>leia lives
boy disney really bet on the wrong horse

Ghost Luke?

Having CGI Leia is way waaaay cheaper than real actor /Mark Hamill

Wasn't Walt Disney a nazi jew hater?

I bet his brain must be in a jar attached to an super computer like in Winter solider and this is all part of the passive plan to turn all opposition into soy boys.

>luke's arc is to turn his father back to the light, ending the empire and the sith and resurrecting the jedi
>lol jk, the empire is still around and his jedi order collapses - he dies without doing anything but being another obi-wan to some slack-jawed bint
>han returns to smuggling, then dies
>leia does nothing, then dies irl

Star Wars is perfect to push the anti white male agenda. It is too big to fail and people will lap it up regardless.

Han talked to the audience in TFA.

is that balls or an incredibly puffy vulva?

>no sloth
Confirmed for larp

what do you want it to be?

and I thought the prequels shit on the OT, boy thats nothing compared to this shit

i hoped for a vulva but deep down i knew what it was

the OT is kind of inconvenient going forward, they're pushing the reset button hard

Does Disney have a team of writers who do nothing but write shitty quips??

>Leia lives till end.
>Luke dies at end.
That's hilarious if true

Kinda scary thought that the maus just owns you in perpetuity and still profits from your image even after you're in the ground
Come on, little Miss Mary Sue was never going to be anything but goody two shoes

don't post this disgusting shit ever again

there are only true universal truths in life, death and Disney royalties

>Rey: "but in what world can we just stand by and let an evil white guy kill and oppress everyone"
>*Finn looks at the camera*
>"gee I wonder"

End of SW bros

OH BE NICE!!!

If true, and big, this plays into the meta readings of "This isn't going to go how you think it is" or whatever it is that Luke says in the trailers.

RJ did this in Looper too when they were talking about time causality in the diner. Which was essentially a seriously presented version of Austin Powers and Basil Exposition telling the audience not to think too hard.

Be curious to hear more of these potential "audience messaging" moments. Could get pretty creepy depending on context and what is meant to be inferred. Part of the magic of movies is the suspension of disbelief, so if every other line can be grokked as a potential meta-message, it's going to play hell with immersion.

R2D2's old Leia Hologram is the motivator to get Luke off planet apparently.
Somebody showed a page from one of the junior reading books using the R1 CGI Leia.

Other threads are saying the RPF thing is a group larp though.
I don't think they're fond of nuWars over there and may be trying to cause shit for the lolz.

>twi'lek dancer comes out in full burka

One of you is a liar.

That's what's so amazing about traps, it could be either, and it'd still be great.