ITT: the most reddit """people""" on Earth

ITT: the most reddit """people""" on Earth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_ovary_syndrome
twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/939896132930588672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my first instinct is id fuck her but then you look at her melon head and her face like a masculine aunt and i guarantee you she has a beefy pussy dude not like it looks like beef but that it's got the raw dense walls of meat like those angus beef steers

>i guarantee you she has a beefy pussy dude not like it looks like beef but that it's got the raw dense walls of meat like those angus beef steers

DUDE PORGS LMAO

she definitely cucks him

That guy looks like that guy from that Youtube channel run by the lee me alon guy

I hope they get cancer

>favorite director
>Edgar Wright
Disgusting

Edgar Wright is fine.

>i guarantee you she has a beefy pussy dude not like it looks like beef but that it's got the raw dense walls of meat like those angus beef steers

What does “””” “”” mean?

I think she's cute. I'd watch a Star Wars movie with her. She seems like a fun person.

>people who think like this reproduce and are in teaching positions

Lurk moar

>constant comic book threads
>constant twitter shit
>Sup Forums and tumblr bait out the ass
>memes
>shitposting
>reddit screencaps every other thread
>company wars
>comic book movies
>hardly any discussion of films
>awful low effort OC spammed
>blatant newfags normalfags and underage who admit to being underage
If I had to hazard a guess, it would have to be Sup Forums post 2012

>didn't watch the prequels on opening night, not even ep1
>thinks watching a film is hard work

Disgusting

Hmm, I can’t imagine what you mean, do you have a visual example maybe?

Imagine getting manhandled and pegged by her.

He's definitely a cuck.

more like porged

literally /ourcouple/

Archetypal examples of bugmen.

What are you, fucking retarded or something? These people obviously get paid to do this

I can imagine him being fucked by her with a strapon

What is wrong with this """"guy""""?

/soy/ general?

Just think, somewhere out there, there's a person with absolutely nothing better to do with his time than to make this thread, really makes you appreciate your own life.

he dead

It's PCOS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_ovary_syndrome

What kind of cucks would think to "help" a fucking criket, shit thats retarded

what would have happened if Tump did that

His blood is soy

nice youtube comment, faggot

>that avatar
Starting to think Sup Forums was right (again) about the whole "nu-male pose" thing

It'd be a shame if something happened to your little friend...

>general
kill yourself

Stop giving these nobodys attention. I'm starting to question if they themselves make these threads.

>I can officially say that I don't regret my porg tattoo
>imagine actually thinking this

Which one is the woman

DO NOT

Insect lovers are the worst literally wasting emotions and resources on things that literally don't have nervous systems capable of pain. Kill spiders

Why do all numales make that face?

>that awkward moment when your life is devoid of anything worth while you have to create a persona based on some movie.

>"Look at me I'm having fun! Totally not miserable!"

>Kill spiders
Fuck off faggot. Spiders kill insects, they're on our side.

Imagine how lame you must be to have Wright as your favorite director

massive soy hysteria for weeks

I don't know about you but it's fun to watch them eat shit. I got a Praying Mantis, and it's cool to watch it hunt.

just look at that fuckin noggin tho she could use that thing to crush bricks like those kung fu asians. imagine him trying to pleasure that pork shank vagina but him just having to be like 'youre too big JUST TOO BIG' look at his eyes he knows

This. Spiders are our friends.

>Why do all numales make that face?

It's an estrogen thing, you wouldn't understand.

>Go to a board called Sup Forums (TELEVISION)
>Expect film discussion
lel

>get a tattoo of some creature that shows up 1 second in some trailer
These people deserve to be murdered. They actually make the world a worse place just by existing

STOP IT. NO.

Y'all niggas are just jealous that you don't have a blue-haired nerd gf to take to Star Wars

I see right through you, Sup Forums, right into your hurt.

Someone post the Wheaton collage

Must be shopped. A concentration this high of soy should not be tolerated in a human body.

twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/939896132930588672

>not enjoying a meaty vag

faggot, go fuck men if you're going to act like that

Hey if you want an ugly as sin retarded bugwoman as a "gf" because you're a weak disease-ridden manlet then go for it. Some people do have standards

How is this even possible? The man's work is so unrelentingly bland.

Spiders amd insecta have ecological purpose but once they come into the house its fuck right off its too cold where I live for big insects anyway.
The big ugly spiders you get when its cold are the males looking to mate, they find the female in her web and shag her until they freeze to death in midwinter. At this point in the year I always snuff out any I see because fact is they are guaranteed no hopers and its best to put out of their misery.

I'd love to put my special sauce on that roast beef sandwich if you double my entendre