Is this the future of adult animation? Manic Mailman tier stick figures and desperate attempts at edginess?

Is this the future of adult animation? Manic Mailman tier stick figures and desperate attempts at edginess?

Who in their right mind is entertained by this?

LOL I MADE ANOTHER ONE

FUCK REDDIT
FUCK RICK N MORTY

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

What a mature response. The Simpsons was making fun of this dogshit stick figure animation style back in 1996.

Mr. Zip literally looks like a fucking R&M character.

I like it a lot, you can insult my intelligence or say I'm from a different website or board, but it won't stop me from watching it. Though I don't know how long they can keep it up, as of now it seem to still be good.

>right mind
>Sup Forums

You're getting mad at the animation style when you should really be concerned about the shrinking budgets on the producer's behalf.

This is that show with cheap art, a jerk ass main character who kills people all the time and shock humor instead of writing right?
doesn't the one in the yellow shirt run a pharmacy?

Me.

The shows great, but the fans are cancer

>"Wub-a-lub-a-dub-dub"
> Every comment section on Reddit since 2014

HOLY CRAP LOIS REMEMBER THAT TIME I WAS A SCIENTIST AND WE MADE MEMES FOR 20 MINUTES AT A TIME? WEEBO LEEBO DING DONG LET'S DO 50 MORE INTERDIMENSIONAL CABLE EPISODES!

Oh goodie, another thread about Rick and Morty. Everyone gets it, Jack fan, [as] pulled off an April Fool's prank and didn't air the latest episode, boo hoo. This thread wouldn't have been made other than for this purpose other than to bait or complain about it, you are unable to deny that. Instead of making a stale thread, how about you just make one that gives better quality discussion. There is no future for "adult" animation. Adult animation will portay as its own sub-genre even if the precious edgy show exists.

>no one watched Rick and Memey's premiere
>less than half the ratings Samjack gets
>overall night had the lowest ratings AS has gotten in years
>you won't admit you're salty about it

Maybe you should cheer up with some MEMES AND ATHEISM! GET SCHWIFTY ON REDDIT DOT COM!

I why are there so many Rick and Morty bait threads?

>The shows great
No it isn't
>but the fans are cancer
Wow, what an original observation. Never heard that about a fanbase before!

The best show on Adult Swim, nothing you can say will change this

>4chanhuggingtrashreddithugginggoodstuff.jpg

ITT: Ass ravaged samurai jack man-child

Is this false flagging? I find it hard to believe you people are genuinely this retarded.

Re-watching some episodes of season 2, Rick isn't even an atheist at heart. The first episode, when he is about to die, 67/68 versions of him pray to God for mercy.

>it's a "Sup Forums still doesn't know the difference between artstyle and animation" thread

Doesn't matter if it's reddit shows or weeaboo shit you never fail to disappoint.

This isn't Japan user. You don't need top tier animation to tell a fucking joke about a boy being sexually assaulted by a white male jellybean

for me it died at shwifty

just report the thread and move on

>implying the mods will do anything about it

>Japan
>top tier animation

mods are too busy deleting the animal character webcomic threads to care

So because the mods are actively deleting SJ false flag threads you've gone and decided to make R&M shitpost threads now?