Walking Dead Thread

Has this shit happened yet? I haven't seen a episode since the prison was over.

I haven't seen an episode since #2 of this season. It's like shooting and missing for 25 minutes and 15 minutes of someone crying or something equally stupid and I don't have the patience for them to stretch that same shit out for 4-5 more episodes. I couldn't care any less about any of these characters at this point, except the CGI Tiger that was a sad shame..fuck you AMC.

they sort of hinted at it this season, so they might come soon. that or they're skipping that entire arc.

Prolly next season.

"All Out War" arc conclude during episode sixteen of the current season eight.

Next season probably
Tonight's episode is the grenade attack on alexandria

>he isn't aware of tonight big midseason finale heartwrenching scene
Rick Grimes get killed and is reincarnated as Shiva.

>Frank Darabont had wanted the zombies to have their memories retain and potentionally show sign of intelligence
>years later Robert Kirkman delivered on an old concept Darabont thought of in the form of Whispers
What a fucking hack.

Don't bother. It's really bad now.

By the way, how 'bout Princess and her hamfisted praise on the group's diversity? Was all that really necessary? I don't give a shit who's gay or who's a minority because it's irrelevant, no light needed to be shone upon it. I'm tempted to drop the comic as well but I'm hesitant because I've been following it for four fucking years now.

>I'm tempted to drop the comic as well but I'm hesitant because I've been following it for four fucking years now
May as well.

Kirkman is becoming too meta and letting fans fire up his neurons.

In the recent issue of 174, he said something in the Letter Hacks saying how it is going to get "gay, gay, and even more gay" after a fan criticized him for his portyal of /lgbt/.

He said originally planned Magna to be heterosexual and Yumiko as the lesbian who had harbor feelings for her but Magna was always dismissive. Then, a fan had wrote him saying they wish there was a gay couple and Kirkman ditched the idea and turned Magna into a queer for Yumiko.

The whole diversity schtick and Princess saying "I'm Mexian" is because Kirkman said "the comic is in black and white, you can't tell a person's ethnicity, so I have to insert it into the dialouge so everyone know."

imo the point of the comic's B&W is to show how everything turns to black or white morally in the apocalypse. Ironically, complex characters and villains are introduced.

You realize they arent zombies, right? Just people covering in zombie skin.

Yeah, he took an idea Darabont had and he retooled it.

>skipping an entire arc
not a chance, they're dangerously close to catching up with the comics if that happens

It's too fucking tragic how Kirkman changed ever since the television series prolifiated the once niche comics into a unkillable franchise. He prolly thought the same thing but along the lines let the fame and all get to him where know he think he is the fucking King.

>skip an entire arc
>television series catch up to the comics
>season ten is the SERIES finale with an original story and ending
Sound good desu.

they found a walker with its skin ripped off, and one of the characters (ezekiel?) commented on it, wondering what had happened.

comments like that doesn't happen randomly, so they're coming.

the way I see it (and my vision is far and wide) is to either stop at the timeskip, showing Rick being happy and at peace, or to finish when the comic finishes (which will eventually happen, but not before it gets really stale, like invincible). I hope for the latter, because me and my dad always watch it together sunday night, and I enjoy spending time with him. without it, our only other movie night will be our weekly tuesday lotr/hobbit night

Something tells me the rumours about Carl dying are false. If he actually does die then how does shit kick off with The Whisperers and the communities in the TV series? Carl is basically responsible for the war happening, getting Andrea killed and a shit load of other people. Skipping straight to The Commonwealth would be a retarded move.

>doesn't happen randomly
In the Walking Dead they sure do.

Remember how Morgan said in episode twelve, season three "Clear" how 'he had seen people wearing dead people faces'?

That was before the Whispers was introduce in the comics, Gimple had said he had no idea the Whispers was going to appear in the comics and fans strung up the theory Morgan seen the Whispers.

Well, sure enough, Morgan is getting crossover with FEAR and Gimple said there could be possibility of the Whispers appearing in FEAR because of the one-note comment Morgan said.

I wouldn't mind The Whisperers appearing in Fear. Either Nick encounters a group of people and they REALLY like his camo technique and take it to all sorts of bizarre places but I really don't like the idea of the Fear cast actually becoming The Whispers.

How was it hinted?

this

Season eight have been romped in easter eggs, homages, and shout out to the comics from past and present issues.
>Ezekiel get captured by a Saviour and the Saviour said he'll have his head on a spike
>Maggie said a comment to Gregory about a hanging
>When Rick lead the Junkyard fucktards to the Sancturary they pass by a zombie who is hanging from a water tower (it mirrors Gabriel death in the comics)
Some of these can be considered foreshadow, but it really seem the writers are winking at the comic book fans saying "Did you notice that cool reference we tossed in for ya!"

Nick is dead.

No way he survived the destruction of the dame.

Looks like Ezekiel won't be getting his head on a pike then.

They are false.
>Rick shown Siddiq wrath
>Carl shown Siddiq mercy
Siddiq is going to save Carl.

There's a purported rumour that the baby in the dream sequence/flash forward is Grace who Rick found in the Outpost and not Judith.

If they wanted to get all ballsy, they could adapt Lori's comicbook death with someone craddling baby Judith away and them getting shot and killed.

Social media is too revealing.

The Walking Dead twitter posted this. So, either someone dies or it is going to be the usual formula of two deaths per (mid)season finale.

When's the mid-season finale? Tonight?

word on the street is that those teeth are probably judiths
yea tonight

Creepy-Chan as Lydia W H E N ?

>Rick and Carl going full punished mode
>fucking ruthlessly and unapologetically murdering Saviors
Would make for some kino.

>The whole diversity schtick and Princess saying "I'm Mexian" is because Kirkman said "the comic is in black and white, you can't tell a person's ethnicity, so I have to insert it into the dialouge so everyone know."
That's his reasoning, huh? Sounds like bullshit. Her name alone would've been sufficient indication of her ethnicity. Fucking Hackman.

It's funny how zombies always have all their teeth remaining despite rotting for years. And they are strong enough to overpower humans. Can you bite through clothes? No, then zombies can't either.

Bump

>he cant bite through clothes
lmao get some more calcium bro

The issue when the whisperers were introduced was one of the best moments in the comics.