ITT: Ships that are hinted at, but will never happen

ITT: Ships that are hinted at, but will never happen

Storm ships with everyone.

yah but its funner with cyclops due to the whole "who leads the X-men" thing they got

Pete/Carol

What issue is this from

Looks like Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenisis

this

>Emma's boobs literally spilling into panels
dear god...

post more

they actually hooked up once in the early 90's after a plane crash in X-Men Unlimited #1.

Logan and Jean.

Emma's despiction was unironically great
reminded me of that famous panel from New X-Men

nah they just held hands
iirc

Batman and literally anyone.

I hate that.
Before Forge zapped her with his anti-mutant ray she was only into Asian lesbian bad-girls
... and maaaybe she touched Rogue once... but hey, everyone does eventually.

Anyway, my point is that she shouldn't be into any guy.

Well I think that's just super, man.

This page is pure gold. That third panel is nothing short of legendary; pay attention to how in every other panel the boobs are totally intrusive, yet in the third panel, from the first-person perspective they're totally overshadowed by Emma's face and the can of beer.

Any other man would've been staring at the boobs that are practically being shoved in his face, but our boy is looking at Emma's face and keeping the beer close at hand.

The text in that page has nothing to do with the characters, but any reader can tell that the woman is a bit of a wench and the dude gives zero fucks. THAT is good characterization.

I still say that's Emma in Scott's body in that scene.
Not that that would sink the ship...

Now that you mention it, remembr that time Emma bodyswapped storm and went flying naked and masturbating?
doeas that count as shipping or rape?

>remembr that time Emma bodyswapped storm and went flying naked and masturbating?
Tell me more.

It hurts Sup Forums.

>doeas that count as shipping or rape?

>X-Men
>A comic produced by Marvel
It was rape.

Considering that there was nookie-nookie time with Shaw while Emma was still using a body she definitely had no permission to use sexually?
Oh yeah, that was totally rape.
But at least Emma didn't try anything overtly sexual when she was in Iceman's body...

storm with the fat egyptian guy.
He was scum, it's obvious he would have raped her. She should have gotten pregnant, and then her developing daughter should have had the power of shielding her from his psychic attacks freeing her and allowing her to escape.
I'm expecting that any year now they will reveal storm's powerful daughter.

Does this count?

Claremont being claremont, emma's second appearance I think

This would work out so well.

I assumed she was sleeping with logan or kurt during the early days tho

Her second story appearance, she was intended to be a one-shot villainess that was immediately killed off, that way they could get away with a kinky dominatrix being in a kid's comic, but they underestimated America's moral hypocrisy when it comes to misogynistic slut-shaming and the fans' demand to bring her back was overwhelming.
Emma's first reappearance after having miraculously survived (without a scratch) Phoenix exploding the building she was in and spending six months in a coma was her first body-swap story.
Ironically, it wasn't Emma's perv idea to fly around buck nekkid as Storm - - - that was previously established as Storm's favorite hobby.

Also,
I would like to point out that Emma's signature body-swap story, where it's only the newest rookie sidekick team-member who notices the personality change in their fearless leader, was copied/plagerized in almost every single Saturday morning cartoon series throughout the '80s.

Zutara

just 'cause I'm evil

You have a very large definition of rape.
I tend to think that rape is when someone forces someone else to do something sexual against their will.

In the case of a body swap, your body is used by someone else but you're not force to do anything.
Sure seeing somebody else uses your body to have sex must be unpleasant and disturbing (unless it's your fetish) but I don't think it's rape.

And if it's permanent, would you deny his/her sexuality to the other person and thus to yourself in this person's body?

By that logic getting drugged and then watching someone fuck your passed out body on a video they made is also not rape.

Why would she do that?

F

Christ.

Because they both can do weather?

That's dumb.

Also her and Shazzy.

Rougue and Thing

That was my absolute favorite Astonishing X-Men story. Warren Ellis was 100% spot on in writing the X-Men.

His Emma Frost is Morrison level, top class bitch. Also the art is patrician.

but it makes sense doesn't it? That guy was pure scum, why would he limit himself to only making the kids steal?
And I really just want the super powerful daughter of 2 of the most powerful mutants with an interesting backstory from her birth.
Because she'd have used her powers to protect her mom since she was a fetus, then she'd have had to battle that guy in the mind space and ifnally kill him. That sort of soap opera stuff that makes long running comics interesting

I wish that were me

Still pissed this didnt happen. If Bendis was going to shit all over everything he could have at least made it funny.

Instead we got boring shit no one cares of.

Still salty this wasn't a thing.

To me ? Very much yes.

Both of these could've been actually very interesting.

This is silly however.

>cyclops still gets nervous around her

Gross, vore is the worst fetish

Way better than that Angel shit.

that is laura?

Back when she looked human, I could see it being fun.

they had something?
why is logan such a bitch?

Just as well. It was only fun because the potential of Rightclops and Wolverine's reactions to themself and their daughter hooking up

Why did'nt this happen??????

The marathon renewed my love for Adam. He deserved better

This was so good. I wish marvel would let peter actually get with other metahumans more often. So much wasted just to keep his relationships stagnant.

They never did anything with it.

Such is life.

its a shame they turned her into a villain, she was fun in an "executive professional women with plastic surgery and fake boobs can be super heroes too"
now its pretty much all body fully covered or short hair/sidecuts.

something similar happened to black cat.

They would be a great supercouple. They already have matching names.
It's a damned shame that she's in a long-term relationship already... and a lesbian.

Lena x Kara in the work show. I have yet to find a proper still game that adequately captures the straight eye fucking Lena has been doing, and we're wasting time on boring Mon-el

It's shit. Man, I loved what gen x did with her. not a fan of what morrison did but it had it's moments and x-men academy was great. It's appropriate that nu x-men would ruin everything people liked about old.

She's not evil, she's batshit insane.
That's the opt-out for this plot-twist.
It worked for Jean, Archangel, and even Magneto.

Fucking Whedon

I support Lena X Kara 100%. And not just because Melissa Benoist fucks her love interests and I want pictures of her and katie to leak.

>she thought she'd be attacking a toad
>instead she's touching the soul of a prince
I DID NOT COME HERE FOR FEELS!