"That will be $800, *dumb gaijin*"

>"That will be $800, *dumb gaijin*"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>posts Jiro on Sup Forums
that'll be 300 replies

is it extra for the rice?

A months renth or some rice with raw fish on top. Choices, man...

>wh*Te ""people"" indeed

Holy fuck, rice and raw fish with dead old-man skin cost $800?

white "people"

Is tax include?

learn to save you subhuman

what in the flying fuck...

damn i love white culture

just a regular friday night out with the lads. nothing wrong with that.

that doesn't seem hygienic

no it's like $100 per head for some of the best food in one of the most competitive cities for gourmands in the world

i had a steak dinner that cost more than a meal at sukiyabashi jiro like 2 weeks ago. it's a reasonable price. he's one of the best in the world at what he does, how much do you people think his time is worth? spoiler: it's worth a fucking lot.

if his restaurant was much cheaper, some hotel or major investment bank would just buy him and have him work there as head chef.

the fuck is wrong with people

please tell me this is fake

>i'm so glad i spent 70 years putting raw fish on rice
maybe jiro should have dreamed of an actual career

who would win?

wh*Toids are not human

Is he dead?

he loves what he does. it provides for his family. he's among the best in the world at it. people from all around the world are talking about him even though they've never met him. people travel across the world to eat his food. sounds like a pretty solid life spent to me.

>save money
>oh shit! a jap put raw fish on some rice, here take my money!

acquire taste subhuman

>tfw Jiro refused to take a picture with a nigger and his niggres and forced his son to take his place in order to save face

Jiro is based AF

>wh*Te """people"""

Man, the graphics for Fallout 5 look fucking legit

How is Jiro: Nightmares of Assrape?

is this the guy who fried and sold his benis?

>Putting "raw fish on rice" and making a fortune
or
>Be a corporate drone and either die from overexhaust or suicide due to your life being shit

I'd take fish on rice, thank you.

>"That will be $20 for the ticket and soda, no refunds *dumb Christian*"

>Thank you senpai :)

He's the best sushi chef in the world. anyone who doesn't like this fact can stop being such a jerk and deal with It.

>pay $800 for a piece of fish and a bit of rice
>bad review is admitting you were fooled into paying for garbage
>mfw the eternal nip

>save up money retard
>for food
you what

>whites

>Hello Jiro Sensei, I would like some sushi
*dismounts from floating meditation*
>"Hmph, I suppose I am in good spirits right now. I can entertain your request."
*grins*
"For a price."
*smirks as demon and angle wings grow from his back*
*unsheathes sword*
*warps behind kitchen counter, eyes closed*
"sayonara(goodbye) fish"
*opens one eye, revealing eternal bakumon tsukuyomi sharingan, and slices salmon in half*
*unleashes limit break, Soul Destroying Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki Bankai Tsubame Gaeshi Zan Ma Ken-Ni No Tachi Gear Second Eight Gates Unleashed-Space Destruction Beamu Blade*
*slices the fish with supersonic speed, cutting it thousands perfectly shaped pieces*
*dematerialises sword*
"Heh, I guess I need to boil some water now"
*closes eyes again*
*opens all of his Chakra Gates*
*concetrates, uses Genjitsu Dōjutsu Keke Gengai Firestyle dragon flame jutsu meditation to boil water with rice in it with the power of his mind*
*takes out rice, nonchalantly puts fish on in*
"Heh, here you go"
*smirks*
"Gaijin"

tfw no japanese gf

i wanna lick your legs all the way to their jap cunnies

SUSHI
PRETENTIOUS AND OVERPRICED

asian girls are a meme

>gays are natural

Can anyone tell me where to start on Ja/ck/ino?

>whatcha doin, smoothskin

Jiro dreams of Aquatic Extinction

Nothing unusual or bad about this. A day out with the lads.
No one here understands what it's like to have friends.

white people everyone

Jiro dreams of Hiroshima

how can it be fake? are you blind?

I like this image

I've never been so glad to be Asian.
I mean we do a lot of shit, but not pseudo gay hazing.

You sure about that? I thought he usually let his son do the bulk of the work and isn't even at the restaurant every day.

Its still a month's rent

t: differentfag

best meme of 2018-1

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk

>mfw excruciating constipation after a lifetime of guzzling raw eel assholes

Jiro Screams For Poopy

how much of an autist do you have to be to dedicate your life to slicing up fish and placing it on rice

>become wealthy from your business that exploits dumb gajin
A smart autist

is the top one a really hairy pussy?

Holy fuck

Can I get more kino like this?

Jesus Christ America what the fuck are you doing

Have you never been out with the lads on a bender getting pissed ?

>doesn't use any of his wealth and instead continues putting fish on rice until he dies

I’m currently staying in a hostel in Ginza, Tokyo. Apparently Jiro’s restaurant is within walking distance.

Should I visit his little sushi stand and make a scene? I really hate expensive Tokyo, I’m sick of japs and Japan and I’m ready to leave. What should I do?

Kill him

Horrible

>he eats sashimi with rice

Yeah, just be as loud an belligerent as possible. When they set the food in front of you, just pick it up, look at it, slam it down and yell IT'S RRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

get a bunch of cheap sushi and sit outside his store eating it and see what happens

those fuckers look french bro, I don't think they are American. They just can't be.

>"do it don't be a fag bro"
>"it was awesome, no homo bro"

hahaha

Would you be okay with this if they were all female?

white devils are literally not humans, spawns of satan

girl on the left would get the nut

I would if they would have been all hot and booze was better, not some cheep ass beer. Aren't me fancy?

"the slippery slope doesn't real"
"things don't happen because of other things that happened before, that's a fallacy"

Don’t you ever mock Gordon Ramsay you fucking donkey.

It comes from a place of love, you FAT FUCKING COW.

Do Americans not clean their asses?

Go in and ask for your food to be "well done".

Reminder the real 'meal' is watching white people sweat and choke on fish on rice. Only ethnic Japanese customers can enjoy this.

why has Jiro become a meme I don't get it

Why shouldn't whites be replaced again? Only need 10 percent to fuel the sex industry.

>Ja/ck/ino
we never wanted you fucking faggots on our board

Why do white people always end up doing gay shit when they drink? Especially Americans.

Want some sushi, smoothskin?

I CANT OPEN THIS ON MY PHONE REEEEE

Lmao so this is the power of Europeans

>mfw pretentious white hipsters come here to eat overpriced bullshit so they can brag about it on instagram to the other dipshit bohemian bourgeois just because obummer ate there

Daily reminder that this place is completely over priced and not worth the journey. Anything cooked there can be made better in the US by chefs trained in Japan. This is just fools buying into hype. Americans can cook anything better than any other nation. We take the top chefs and brain drain the fuck out of your nations.

Have you ever had Italian pizza? It fucking sucks dick. New York and Chicago changed the game. French food? Cajun food is the next evolution and shits all over it. Mexican food? Telmex bitch. Anything you can do we do better.

>inb4 asshurt provincials start the water works and crying about McDonalds

you're one blessed human

Texmex is shit. America erodes, it never builds.

Actually ashamed of my race after seeing this

tell him that his eyes look weird, he should get that checked out

Why didn't the "chefs" just cook up a plot to get themselves out of the dullest sushi houses in the history of sushi houses? Seriously each dish following the miso soup and rice bowl as they follow each other has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy decoration, Sukiyabashi Jiro's only consistency has been its lack of conversation and ineffective use of drinks, all to make Japanese fast food slow, to make casual dining forced and awkward.
Perhaps the die was cast when Jiro vetoed the idea of his son managing the restaurant; he made sure the sushi house would never be mistaken for a nice restaurant that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his food. Sukiyabashi Jiro series might be anti-good taste (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Michelin Star series in its refusal of variety, affordability and presentation. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the taste was good though
"No!" The rice is dreadful; the fish was terrible. As I ate, I noticed that every time a diner went to ask Jiro where the bathrooms were, the owner said instead "No making bafroom in sushi house! Sit down!"
I began marking on the back of a napkin every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the napkin several dozen times. I was incredulous. Jiro's mind is so governed by tradition and dead practices that he has no other style of cooking. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Sukiyabashi Jiro by the same Ronald McDonald. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are eating at Sukiyabashi Jiro at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to eat at McDoanlds." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you eat Sukiyabashi Jiro you are, in fact, trained to eat McDonalds.

We are building a new globalist world order. The crumbling old world with their static notions of the nation state and ethonationalism shall erode before us.

Look upon our works and tremble worm. Your own politicians and leaders side with us. You are a helpless babe; an illiterate barbarian flinging his feces and chanting guttural curses at the gates of Rome. You mean nothing.

The Jude fears the samurai.

i got sushi takeaway tonight and it was overpriced but i wanted sushi because of these fuckin threads fuck you all I dream of you all getting rekt

What drinks does he serve? How much do they cost?

no drinku.
onry sushi.

If I was rich I'd go there, order sushi and then right in front of Jiro I'd take out a packet of ketchup and douse the roll

>americans*
ftfy

his in-house 80 year old fermented semen.

it is considered very rude to refuse it.

you have to slurp very loudly to get its full flavor.

Comments like this is why I realize racism still exist today and its all against whites.