Star vs Marco Cancelling Star's account on Club Penguin

WHY DID YOU CANCEL MY PENGUIN & FRIENDS ACCOUNT MARCO I SPENT WEEKS TRYING TO GET THOSE BUTTERFLY WINGS AND PINEAPPLE HEADBAND YOUR PARENTS SAID I COULD USE THEIR CREDIT CARD TO BUY LOOT BOXES YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/catcashew/
mega.nz/#F!9wdw1TRb!G0x7s5ouDfkvCQEiyB7Biw!lw1mAZjB
dominicbisignano.tumblr.com/post/159301085498/aaron-hammersley-ate-my-child-and-is-grave-robbing
dominicbisignano.tumblr.com/post/159301062388/what-was-the-original-season-1-running-with
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Star is a cuck lol

It's dead, jim.

Stop forcing memes you faggot.

stop forcing cocks into your mouth faggot

No you.

for once this was kind of funny.

Go eat some shit, you dung beetle.

You're right Star, I've been a bad boy. You should punish me.

So if Starco doesn't happen, how are we going to make the crew feel our wrath?

with strongly worded emails

With sad emoticons.

I'll non stop tweet at Nefcy, and also remove my Star avi

STARCOGATE 2017

There will be crying in the streets and burt hurt the likes of which have née been seen before.

Has it been announced how many episodes the new seasons are gonna have? 12 with 2 10 minutes or 20+?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Cowardly!
Jealous!
Weak!

What words would YOU use to describe Star Butterfly?

Needs lots of hugs

I'd put my heka in her poo, if you understand the hidden meaning behind my words

she isn't cowardly or weak.

We dont, we dont bitch and moan about a ship not happening.
Unless of course, you have completely lost control of yourselves?

Ludo has the right idea

We don't know anything about Season 3, except that it will start airing "this Summer"

>StarVS's season 4 is halfway through, and any hope of Starco happening has already been crushed behind reparation
>Nefcy keeps reciving insults and menaces by the raging Starship Troopers
>She gets angsty and depressed, and that slowly starts to affect her work
>the crew can't manage to compensate
>the show turns more and more dark, soccer moms and a big portion of the old fans alike stop supporting the show
>ratings decrease, so Disney imposes stricter time limitations to wrap up the series soon
>for this reason, the animation quality gets worse
>everything heads towards the finale, something very big is happening, only two episodes left
>even stricter limitations, there's no way crew and animators can proceed with the original scripts now
>finally, the two part finale comes out
>it's forty minutes of metaphysical reasonings filled with recycled animations in sureal contexts, regarding the need to grow up and accepting that things change, as a lesson for both Star and the fans
>Star stands up and accepting her fate. Alll around her, everybody in the show start clapping saying "congratulations"
>the fans get blinded by the rage
>they DEMAND conclusion, the Starco conclusion
>a galore of hate filled letters gets sent to Nefcy, the staff, Disney headquarters and Walt Disney's grave
>silence
>a year later, a conclusive movie comes out to finally tie up the unresolved plot points
>some of the original fun and cuteness of StarVS seem to come back
>except everything feels weird and a tadbit unnatural, almost sarcastic
>in the end the bad guys die, everything collapses, Mewni and Earth are destroyed, Jackie dies in the process
>is hinted that only Star and Marco survive, lying back, watching as the Blood Moon reddens the sky of Mewni
>Star lunatically starts choking Marco, so he wearily pats her to calm her down
>Star stops and bursts into tears, and kisses him
>there is only silence
>then, Marco speaks
>"this sucks"

So like
Is she furry, or?
What's with those arm spikes?

>and here we have the most brutal dictator to ever rule over Mewni. As the sole heir to the Butterfly kingdom, her parents both were mysteriously assassinated at an early stage in their rule. As the new queen of Mewnie, millions died, and more millions were subjected to slave labor.

Heil Queen BunBun.

she is perfection

Monster girl, my dude. Maybe if she had a lizard head she'd be furry.

>remove my Star avi

You utter madman.

She'll just get off on the butthurt. I'm convinced it's her end game. This whole show was made so she could get off.

Now, disregarding the fact that we'll neaver reach these otaku levels of autism, would you like the series to have a tragic finale if it implied Starco?

>there is only silence
>then, Marco speaks
>"how disgusting"
ftfy

42 half hours

wet socks

Are those your descriptions of yourself, faggot?

holy shit hahahahaha

ayy I remember this show
it gave me nightmares

Sorry, I thought that was the english version.

>Star

STR: 15
DEX: 12
CON: 17
INT: 10
WIS: 10
CHA: 13

>Marco

STR: 12
DEX: 13
CON: 12
INT: 15
WIS: 14
CHA: 14

This

Keep bitching and see if Nefcy doesn't go Evangelion on us.

jesus fucking christ anime was a mistake

Prep The Bull Trout

>we'll neaver reach these otaku levels of autism
Except we already have....

This is how I predict season 3 will go
>Jackie and Marco gather their friends to go and save Star.
>Unbenownst to them the Mewmen people have rebelled and have executed the royal family all except for star.
>She is being kept in the dungeon of the mewni palace
>whilst there Ruberiot has been assighned her torturer
> He proceeds to cut out her tongue and sever the tendons in her arms and legs.
>The wand has been thrown into the mewni sewers and Star is into bad of a mind space to dip down
> Eventually Jackie, Marco, and the crew rescue Star.
>Marco uses his scissors to transport them back them to a lakeside far beyond the city.
> While the rest of Stars friends celebrate her return, Jackie and Marco Kiss and star sees this
>With her dreams shattered she crawls to the lake to drown herself but finds her wand
>A blood moon starts to rise in the distance as the sunsets.
>All of stars friends the notice that they have been surrounded by a hoard of monster who had been hiding in the woods.
>Toffe levitates forward and tells star that if she wants to gain back all she has lost she has to use queen Eclipsa's darkest spell
> She casts it and it brands all of her friends with a spade shaped mark.
> As her friends watch in terror as the monsters converge on them to kill them Star is cocooned in red spades.
>Jackie and Marco Fight for their life as the monsters slaughter everyone around them
>Just as it seems it is over for Marco and Jackie, Star emerges from her cocoon in the form of a monstrous looking mewberty Star
> She signals the monsters to hold down jackie as Star proceeds to rape Marco.
>Just then the Ghost of Bon Bon the Birthday clown Appears and carries away Jackie and Marco
>When Jackie wakes up Marco is a shadow of his former self
> Then Bon Bon the birthday clown says that it is Jackie's fate to forever be caught between Mewni and Earth
>Bon Bon calls her the "Struggler"

Portrait gag (apologies if some autist already did this and completed it)

>>Jackie and Marco gather their friends to go and save Star.
stopped reading right there

>Jackie

Stopped reading there

here's an unmarked up version if anyone else cares

>This is how
stopped thinking there

>T
stopped reading right there

>.
>.
>.
Stopped reading right there

Nah, we haven't.
Not with this show at least.
That big green up there is actually what happened with Evangelion, more or less.
The fans actually sent death threats to Anno and other people involved, many of them.
The only similar example that I ahave right now is Tumblr Steven Universe fans trying to make a girl kill herself or furiously calling out members of the crew on "problematic" issues.
Although I might be wrong, I've never been part of the SU fandom.
The horses have a lot of autism too, but still I don't think that situation is as terrible as Japan's.
Nefcy's cat is called Cashew too:
>instagram.com/catcashew/
This cat is such an attention whore holy shit.

>Jackie and Marco gather their friends to go and cuck Star in situ.
Fixed for ya.

>there is only silence
>then, Marco speaks
>"no way fag"

>wearing green instead of red
0/10

what the fuck

delet

hot

I miss when people used to just draw horses or hedgehogs

If you're going to make threads please keep your shitty forced memes out of the OP

finished season 1 on a binge. What should I expect for season 2? the part where she swats the pudding makes me allude that she's not pure and that toffee will be back and jackie is thicc and also the mewni not the trolls are the real big bad like they were the romanovs.

r8 me str8 m8s

and it would be really appreciated if you guys have the mega for S2

>that ending
I get why its there but it still fucks with me

a lot of suffering

I want to rape Star
I want to see her cucked
why aren't social justice warriors letting me rape her?

this gets me every time and her millisecond face too

I've heard more or less as long as 2, for 3 anyway, which fits with how they've just finished storyboarding the final episodes for it.

Not sure about 4 but I'm hoping for the same.

We need to promote more parent killing for the sake of usurping the power. ^^

Seems like you have a pretty good grasp on the situation.
Season 2's tone basically continues the last third of Season 1. Things get more consistent and there's more running plot lines, though there's still a few "pointless" episodes and it's not trying too hard to take itself seriously.
The first two/four episodes of S2 give you a pretty good idea of what to expect going forward.

None, because Starcofags are also powerless cucks.

Can you explain

I dont get it

No bully plz

Why was Star so afraid to jump off a moving bicycle?

It's because Marco underestimated her and she hates being underestimated. So hearing that her best friend underestimate her made he really mad.

he underestimated star and she passive-aggressively took back what she was going to give marco whilst in a single frame looking away condescendingly

Star hates being underestimated, even though she constantly acts in such a way that would lead to such a thing happening. So, in a petty display of frustration with Marco, she slaps the pudding out of his hand and doesn't try very hard to mask her intentions as a sort of passive-aggressive display of distaste for his stance without outright confronting it, which she's done previously.

It's a display of one of Star's prominent character flaws that reoccurs throughout the show.

star was mad haha

Star gets really upset when people don't trust her to handle herself and underestimate her, so when Marco told her to her face that he underestimated her and never expected her to actually get the Banagic Wand, it killed her fun and she took it out on him by knocking his ice cream down.

she might scrape her elbows or sprain her neck or ahoulders

>The first two/four episodes of S2 give you a pretty good idea of what to expect going forward.

I'm not sure about this. The first episode for sure, but then the rest were often seen as sort of weak on here, JUST FUCK MY SECOND SEASON UP, etc.

I think they were fine for what they were, personally, but I think the season really came into its own around episode 9 or so (Sleepover/Gift of the Card). From around that point on the episodes feel consistently more fun and plot-relevant, seem to make better use of character development/continuity, and start making it clear the crew knew what they were doing from the start.

That's not at all to say everything before that can be skipped, but if someone doesn't like Fetch or Red Belt or some shit it doesn't mean they should quit while they're ahead. The weaker episodes feel kinda frontloaded on the season.

Someone pointed out that they couldn't stop seeing Toffee as Nicolo Machiavelli.

I haven't been here in a while, are Starcucks still in denial about the fact that their ship will never happen?

mega.nz/#F!9wdw1TRb!G0x7s5ouDfkvCQEiyB7Biw!lw1mAZjB

Here you go user. Enjoy the show.

I'll draw a satanic glyph, burn all the merch I got film it and send it /tweet it to to any and all creators available.

Nah actually I'm not that much of a mad cunt. I payed good money for my stuff too. Plus we have TONS of starco fan material that just keeps coming and I don't think it will stop people from making it if starco isn't endgame.

FUCKIN

KINO

kekers

Wait until the last season, it'll be glorious!

Am I one of the only people here who really likes Star Butterfly? Like, I'm really in love with her. I've never felt this way for a fictional character before.

dominicbisignano.tumblr.com/post/159301085498/aaron-hammersley-ate-my-child-and-is-grave-robbing

Star is a woman so she is bitchy. Not a rocket science.

These guys are complete memelords

>My New Wand!
Establishes the common formula this season of "Star fucks up somehow and has to rely on other people to help her accomplish a goal and better herself."
Also prominently features Glossaryck, who becomes a major player this season, and establishes that Star's wand is fucked up and kind of evil.

>Ludo in the Wild
Very strongly presents the tonal shift of the season and that the show is moving away from episodic and "cartoonish" villains and plots.
Ludo goes from a shitbird to a serious, even respectable threat, through both his development as a person and the power granted to him by his own wand.
Total stylistic break from what the show's done up to this point, and will do for several more episodes focusing on side characters with little to no involvement from Star and Marco.

>Mr. Candle Cares
Presents two major themes that will be explored and developed throughout the season.
It forces Marco and Star to acknowledge that they are growing up and have to start thinking about their future. Star has to come to terms with the fact that she'll be Queen one day no matter what, and that comes with a lot of responsibilities and high standards she has to hold herself to. Struggling with this is a big part of her character development over the season. Marco also has to think about growing up and taking action in his life, but that doesn't really come up until "Red Belt."
The second aspect is romance, with Mr. Candle and Tom looking into Star and Marco's relationship. Obviously, this is also a major theme of the season - not as pervasive, but very impactful when it comes up.

>Red Belt
The dream at the start is full of foreshadowing and symbolism, but the episode is really about Marco starting to take charge over his life, which continues through his development with Jackie.
That said, the episode still feels like pointless filler, which Season 2 still has its fair share of.

dominicbisignano.tumblr.com/post/159301062388/what-was-the-original-season-1-running-with

I like those episodes, don't get me wrong.

I've just seen a bunch of people who didn't really enjoy them after liking the first season, thought the show had gotten worse, etc., only for their opinion to change toward the middle.

I don't think presenting the first episodes as "yeah, the entire season is like that" (despite the common themes) could give the wrong impression to some and make them think the whole thing might not be for them if they don't enjoy one weak early SoL episode.

Last paragraph was supposed to begin "I think presenting..."

Anyway, my point was that yeah, first episodes establish the season's recurring themes but aren't great indicators of its overall quality

There's always Neopets, Star.