Boyega /ourguy/ confirmed

Boyega /ourguy/ confirmed

>in Novelization

So, it's nothing.

I actually kinda grew to like Finn

Hope they keep his comic relief schtick up and don’t opt for anything too serious

Boyega gets a point. He's in the negatives after the shit he said about Black Panther but maybe he can dig himself out.

Booya is a Based Black Man?

what did he say?

post thicc finns

I spent almost 2 hours watching reylo explanation videos and most of it comes from the novelization and really weak evidence like "look these tree branches form a heart when they meet"

>i need "muh BBC" validated by Disney or else i'll cry.

why did he comment with incest

I never got any Rey/Finn vibes.

The actors explicitly stated they're just friends in multiple interviews. People are goofballs

>incest
Since it's Disney, we can assume Mufasa took over an existing pride and DIDN'T kill the cubs.

>black people obsessed with even unattractive white women because compared to their own sheboons theyre goddesses
checks out

>John "BAAAWWWWWW WHERE'S ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE IN LORD OF THE RINGS" Boyega

Maybe your guy, nigger.

That's because you're racist.

No I'm all for Finn/Poe.

Same, wearing your boyfriend's jacket is the ultimate gay boyfriend thing you can do.

That’s Lion King 2 Simbas Pride
His gif is from Lion King 1

That the movie isn't truly representative because they didn't offer him a role.

Finn obviously has a crush on Rey, but it simply must not happen. Rey is a Jedi. Romance isn't for her.

Boyega sometimes say extremely dumb and obnoxious shit, but he can be alright

I still don't like him in Star Wars or Pacific Rim though

>Im a Senator
t. George “the eternal virgin“ Lucas

bb8 looks like absolute crap. Do brainlets really believe this is a practical effect?

There was never any hints what so ever that Rey and Finn would end up together. People only assumed that because they were the two main leads that they would. It was obvious after watching TFA that Rey only liked him as a friend. Also there's been no hints or even anything of Rey and Finn having any scenes together in the new movie. Finn met the asian chick.

>someone took time to make this shit

Black panther confirmed for nigger kino.
Im saying that unironically. Boondocks was kino.

I feel bad for John Ooga Booga, he thought he was going to get Daisy BLACKED but they gave him that ugly ass gook as love interest.

t. Contrarian boot licker

user that doesn't make any sense

You know we are the contrarians, right? Every normie out there likes Finn.

Cringe af

Daisy's expressions during a calm conversation are overly expressive as well, and people say she's a great actress.

>t. entry level contrarians
you are like a baby

Then you are a contrarian contrarian.

I haven't talked to a normie in months so I'm not too well versed on their opinion of Star Wars

You're either contrarian or you're not user.

They literally hired every other fucking black guy under the sun for that movie. He either didn’t get in cause he is a pain to work with or because of obligations with Star Wars and it would be too jarring to see him acting there.

CAN YOU POST THE FUCKING TWITTER LINK? JESUS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS??? HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO COPY AND PASTE THE GODDAMN LINK? YOU REALLY THINK ALL WE WANT TO SEE IS YOUR STUPID FUCKING SCREENSHOT? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Holy shit, tell me there's more

That's not true.

That's because Boyega knows Finn and that Hispanic fellow are homosexual.
He wants to stick his vibroblade into Pablo's exhaust pipe.

Implying Finn isn't a power-bottom with that thick booty and gorgeous dick sucking lips.

>watching Murder on the Orient Express
>Daisy Ridley loudly proclaims race mixing to be the best
What did she mean?

I tried watching TFA for the first time since its release and I had to give up before they even left Jakku. Between Daisy's overacting & over enunciation and Finn's clunky 'comedic' dialogue I don't know how I made it through the entire movie the first time around. The movie is absolute dog shit and I don't understand how that is the contrarian view.