>Out This Week:
Rogue One Blu-ray (April 4)
Star Wars #30 (April 5)
Rogue One Adaptation #1 of 6 (April 5)

>Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Zero Hour
youtube.com/watch?v=MyUY7LnE4ls&feature=youtu.be

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya (embed)

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

empire-dcp-minutemen-scan.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/849994113227395072
starwars.com/news/star-wars-from-a-certain-point-of-view-anthology-book-celebrates-40-years-of-a-galaxy-far-far-away
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haven't been to /SWG/ in a while, How's it been?

Was the finale hyped?

I find your lack of hat disturbing, Director.

empire-dcp-minutemen-scan.blogspot.com/
I just downloaded the force awakens artbook and Rogue one visual guide from empire-dcp-minutemen-scan.blogspot.com/

>"Honey, I brought you your lunch!"

twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/849994113227395072

Tales from Temmin's junkshop incoming

Don't fucking tell me that Cuck is getting another book

please

What is people's obsession with blue milk

He should have taken Vaders cock like a man before getting choked out

>more shitty books
>no Luceno novel about Dooku

ready to fucking kms myself

What accent did he have? Can anybody place it?

>Catalyst right next to aftermath

Aftermath doesn't even deserve to be in the same fucking room as that masterpiece

>implying Grinky didn't go for lightsaber helicopter rides when nobody else was watching
>implying he did not enjoy it

I'm fine letting Cuck have another entry if it means I get to have my sweet boy Griffin write some SW content.

If Wendig's fans could get him to write a trilogy, should we try to get LSG to ask someone to write one?
Names that come to mind are Ernest Cline and Jim Butcher. I would love Michael A. Stackpole to come back to write a new book.

He's one of the many writers involved in whatever this is

Nah tcw turned him into a dumb fuckboi Saruman who gets his shit kicked in every episode

Vader's dialect is a combination of a Southern British accent combined with James Earl Jones' natural Mississippian. As most people know, JEJ had a stuttering issue and had to be very careful when he pronounced things, so he would ironically get a few of the vowels confused here and there and give it a General American-like shift when he would get 'angry'. He got it down better years later when he voiced Omaddon in Flight of Dragons. Listen to him there to hear what I mean.

As a rule of thumb, Imperial or Core World characters would have Southern English dialects, with the accent slowly shifting to Northern English the further out you got, eventually shifting to General American once you hit the Outer Rim. It's rare to hear any 'unique' dialects since they're typically so firmly anchored in one geographical region. It's one of the (many) reasons why Jar-Jar's voice was such a nuisance.

Leia's voice is actually unique in that it would shift tonally from Received Pronunciation, to General American, then in Force Awakens it actually had a slight southern drawl, if you notice. I'm not sure if that was a conscious choice on Carrie Fisher's part.

So how come Finn sound American and Rey sounds like she's had more elocution lessons that Tarkin?
If both your lead actors are British, then the one whose backstory is "indoctrinated Imperial Stromtrooper" should surely have the posher voice.

>with the accent slowly shifting to Northern English
>eventually there will be an entirely scouse planet

Ready that Base Delta Zero

Remember that neither's upbringing are known yet. Finn could have been brainwashed after he'd learned language, and we know shit all about where Rey came from. For all we know, she was raised close to the core.

If that's the case, Mid-Rim worlds need more representation.
I can't think of any North English accents in SW

I think the explanation for that was that Jakku still had a holdover of Imperial Common from the time it was occupied by the empire, so that's where Ray picked that up.

And that Poe's upbringing was among lowly outer rim fellow kidnapped kids, so he wouldn't have picked up Imperial accents.

The actual explanation is that Daisy Ridley couldn't do American accents, but John Boyega could.

>tfw exceedingly hyped for celebration
>tfw gonna be let down with TLJ
>tfw just wanna see Luke be a badass

>implying Disney didn't choose a British chick to be our new space waifu after Fisher and Portman

Can't wait for Celebration either. Nephew's first convention. My second Celebration
Doubt i will see again those girls from the hot tub I met in Anaheim

#OperationBlueMilk is this.
starwars.com/news/star-wars-from-a-certain-point-of-view-anthology-book-celebrates-40-years-of-a-galaxy-far-far-away

>All participating authors have generously forgone any compensation for their stories. Instead, their proceeds will be donated to First Book — a leading nonprofit that provides new books, learning materials, and other essentials to educators and organizations serving children in need. To further celebrate the launch of this book and both companies’ longstanding relationships with First Book, Penguin Random House has donated $100,000 to First Book, and Disney/Lucasfilm has donated 100,000 children’s books — valued at 1 million dollars — to support First Book and their mission of providing educational resources to children in need.

Neat

So it's a ''remake'' of Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina as I first thought.

A canon book (can't remember which one) retconned Leia's weird British accent to be her mocking Tarkin's accent in front of him. If you notice, she only uses that accent in the scene she shares with him.

>Paul Dini

Nice. Has he been involved with Star Wars before?

>ywn be rebel scum and get "interrogated" by a qt female imperial officer

Canon?

TCW

Ah shit, it's Mad Man Motti and Gentleman Yuleren

wtf I love Flim now

If it makes you feel better, Jakku is in the Inner Rim and baby Rey in the movie didn't have the British accent.

>So how come Finn sound American and Rey sounds like she's had more elocution lessons that Tarkin?

Because Daisy is a shit actress, no DEEP LORE behind it.

America and England don't exist in Star Wars, user. Their accents are irrelevant to the story, there's no explanation needed.

Leia had an English accent in A New Hope, and then an American accent in Empire Strikes Back, and then a Carrie Fisher Smokes Too Many Cigarettes accent in Return of the Jedi

Didn't Carrie Fisher actually have a cocaine nail in RotJ?

the reason why they changed Wookiees to Ewoks was because they had spent so much of their budget on cocaine to keep Carrie Fisher occupied that they couldn't even travel to the location they originally wanted for Endor and just filmed it in the woods by Skywalker Ranch

Is this the Star Wars equivalent of a girl taking a selfie with a chihuahua?

More the equivalent of a army person taking a selfie on top of some hardware. You know like a pilot taking a selfie in a jet or holding a camera and diving off the side of a aircraft carrier.

No it's part of the Downfall timeline where Luke falls to the dark side. Not like they explicitly said time and time again that everything released after 2014 will be canon or anything.

Is this thing a reprint of legends material or is it all new canon stuff?

Can you read or are you retarded? It literally says that it's a new book made by people like Chuck Wendig in the link you provided.
>DUAAHHHH WHAAT DUZ DIS LINK SAAY? IM UHHHH RETADED AN CANT WEAD DUAAHHH

>no website offering Inquisitor lightsabers yet

Do I really have to build one myself?

Full spinner or the half circle?

I could go for either one, myself.

Cuck Wendigo novel revealing Tarkin was a trans-Rodian and gay for Sheev.

Do they make one that flies?

I mean who wouldn't

>Ah, Krennic. I see you didn't get the memo about hat day.

Where did she keep pulling those little buggers from, anyway?

Double bladed full circle for the full on Inky experience

Y-you don't want to know...

They made a prototype, but it got away from them

Did you say Hat Day?

I didn't know who the authors were, thanks for being an unreasonable triggered asshole memeing your pants off instead of clarifying the vague text..

Fuck off Windu, you're dead

Emperor Pimpatine is getting in on the Hat Day action.

It better feature a twi'lek lactation chapter.

yes please

How Missheevious

I wanted to storytime this, but then I went "eh, fuck it" and changed my mind.

>EK Johnson and Ashley Eckstein
What could this mean?

then show me the body

>Deputy Directer Death Star showing up late to the command staff meeting with some brewskis

Who's the blonde between George and Jango

Post Inkies

Some fine work

>space beer

He'd look funnier in this instead of a belt

>I'm not hyped for The Last Jedi
>I'm not hyped for any new book
>I'm not hyped for any game or dlc
>I'm not hyped for Rebels Season 4
>I'M HYPED FOR THE REBELS EPISODE WHEN KALANI OR ANY OTHER SEPARATIST SHOWS UP
yfw

Are you admitting to being CIS scum?

Top tier taste user.

He deserved better

Especially since he's been the target of a bunch of fake news

Guri from Shadows of the Empire, i think

>Not hyped for The Last Jedi
>Not hyped for ANY stuff involving TFA new cast
>Not hyped for Battlefield remastered OT edition
>Hyped for Rebels
>Hyped for comics
>Mildly hyped for the Han Solo movie

>>Mildly hyped for the Han Solo movie

Why?

Still waiting on more Prequel stuff

I'm hyped for literally everything BUT the han solo movie desu

Different user, but most of my hype is for Lando. He's going to steal the show, guaranteed.

We're getting it already buckaroo

>Mfw I fucking hate Gambino with a passion

I was excited for lando but god damn I can't stand him. Why was I cursed with this

That's amazing
OC?
I saved it

What makes you hate him? I've liked him in everything I've seen with him.

I just don't like his style. It's a personal preference, and I don't think everyone should hate him. If you like him, more power to you.

The Vader pic?

I've seen that a million times

I found it either here or on Sup Forums. Don't remember

Mild as in hoping I'll get at least a fun swashbuckling scoundrel movie I'll forget about the second I walk out.