Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

what caused that to happen to his face so I can take steps in life to avoid it at all costs

that can't just be the result of 4 decades of treating your body as a dumpster

Snorting coke with shards of glass. Being a general heroin junkie and eating like shit.

Mass shooter Sam Hyde

$110,000 worth of animatronics.

Your sister's ass.

snorting coke and heroin for 25 years. He only snorted H too, he never once injected it

I hate Artie's self destructiveness so much that I can't enjoy his comedy. He was one of the biggest stand ups in the world and he blew it because of heroin and coke.

He likely got beat up by his drug dealer.

Idris Elba

Just a flu

I like Artie and always have, but how can you be so retarded to regard a comic as an important person and imply you look up to them.

this, they're almost universally sexually deviant depraved addicts with inferiority issues

not really a role model

His stand up was never good. It's because he was on Stern during its hottest period that he was relevant. All he had to do was talk shit and he would be making 7 figures.

I look up to Norm MacDonald. I just ignore the degenerate gambler aspect of him.

Who said I looked up to him or thought he was an important person? He's a stand up comic for God's sake.

Looks like someone flu him face first into a wall at 60mph.

That shit looks like it needs to be lanced, drained then have leeches put on it.

He looks like Weinstein

Dont owe a bookie money or else he'll punch you in the face.

What phase of the Bogpill process is this?

doogan!?