What the hell?!

This just got delivered and it appears that the content in it is upside down. Is that some printing error on every Sandman II omni?

Other urls found in this thread:

recalledcomics.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send the seller a message.

E-mail DC and they might send you a new one. Also, try to keep that in good condition. Misprints go for a lot on the collector's market.

I don't remember this artstyle, Omnibus is not just a recollection of the 75 episodes?

I just e-mailed Speedyhen (I ordered it from there). Still unsure whether I wanna keep it or ask for a new one to be sent to me. Is that a common misprint error in DC's omnis (or omnis in general) , as I've been collecting for sometime and never received one with such an error?

This. It might seem like a problem but you've probably lucked out here OP.

It collects the 75 issues + Vertigo Jam #1 and Vertigo : Winter's Edge #3.

Put it up on eBay as "rare misprint".
Not even kidding.

OP here, how much do you think I can sell this for fellas? I've never sold or had any missprinted stuff.

It's a weird market for weird people specifically interested in defective collectibles. It's only worth whatever someone will pay for it.

Bout three-fiddy

Is "The Sandman" photoshopped on?

Lol no. I guess it just looks like that from the lighting. I just noticed how weird it looks myself.

Bump

THIS

Just hold onto it for a while. It'll increase in value once that particular format is no longer available and if word of the misprint increases.

recalledcomics.com/

I have a Walking Dead hardcover 1 which I'm sure has a misprint of the scene where Rick meets Glenn for the first time is reprinted twice, how much do you think I could get for it?

Yeah this, OP. You either got ripped or you just struck gold. One way to find out

OP here. I will prolly end up trying to sell it. Thanks for the help Sup Forumsmrades. Wish me luck

Never read Sandman but it's Teddy Kristiansen. He's amazing.