vimeo.com/50934919
youtube.com/watch?v=3VdNNO5Xm3k
youtube.com/watch?v=w0V3P3j1Xsg
youtube.com/watch?v=t70PbazmirU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think theyre just the eyes of an aging man

ol billy wrinkle dick

he got S O Y E D

That's what a lifetime of cynicism does to you.

he'll have strings of 3-4 minute tangents talking about how fucked we all are and then will dive right back into boston sports and how hard it is not touching booze anymore, i feel bad for him

what´s up with comedians being so weird?

Goddamn this is so accurate. Every fucking week with this shit.

hes gotta cut it out though otherwise im dropping him like i had to with carolla a long time ago, its the same shit now on loop

Talking about stopping drinking is bullshit. You know it. Everyone would go crazy without booze. Everyone who looks longer than 2 minutes at our world knows how fucked we are. We are destroying our only tressure. He is right about that but he took the wrong team about the future so fuck him.

>hes gotta cut it out though
Probably not going to happen by the looks of this shit. At least the emails can be different from the norm.

i cant hate bill since i connected with his style and material the first time i ever saw him years and years ago im just saying it sucks that hes begun phoning it in which i guess was inevitable

>tfw no billy boy anime review channel
youtube.com/watch?v=r4WQal7L2Cw

>shows i'd like to see bill review
Astro Fighter Sunred
I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying
Kaiba
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Monster
Now and Then, Here and There
Planetes
Princess Tutu
The Tatami Galaxy
Welcome to the NHK

>watching anime
leave my thread right now

kill yourself

OH so he's doing the same thing he has done for YEARS? You faggots. Fuck off you don't need to listen to him

So bill burr this girl I always wanted to fuck in high school who never gave me the time of day is sending me dirty texts talking about sucking my cock... do I let her or do I make her feel like she used to make me feel? Do I let her blow me and never talk to her again?

it's the type of lifestyle that doesn't attract normal people. and to make it big you have to be a giant degenerate sucking a lot of cock

>getting defensive over Bill "I literally cannot stop sucking cocks" Burr
do you pretend he's your friend while you listen to him, my man?

>four years into marriage and chill and she gives you this look

shes on more and more now and it's only a matter of time before shes just roped into the act altogether

You don't? Faggot

disgusting

He was reaching 50 and wasn't married and no kids. You really want to die alone OP?

She's on about the same as the last two years. He's home more now so she has more chances to be on. I actually like when they both are on and bust eachothers balls its funny.

I went to one of his shows recently. He's still doing material that he was doing 7 fucking years ago.
>so how about those GOLD DIGGIN' WHORES!
Jesus Billy get some new shit

>That look of Nia
>I wanted KFC you white faggot

>not liking anime
get off Sup Forums right now

>stop shouting at me
WE WUZZZZ KANGZZZZZ
>i dont smell like wet dog
AYO CRAKKKA ORDER SUM MORE DRANK
>why is the kid so dark
IMMA BILL FINNA BILL BIX BILL NOOD BILL
>patrice was right about everything
WE SHOOTIN MY SHOW WEN WE GET BACK TO DA FLIPPITY FLOPPITY FLUUU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

There is absolutely no basis that he's in an abusive relationship, what even is this meme?

is Nia forcing you to write this?

Its a bunch of shitposting from people that ignore he's been with nia for going 14 years now.

>lying on the internet
>not understanding why this cucks are sucessful

Burr has been a cuck for that long. Coincidence? Seriously he used to be based.

Good lord

I actually can empathize in a weird way with people that just snap one day and throw their wife down a well or chuck them into a lake. I can't imagine having every decision I make, every opinion I hold being constantly hen pecked away at. Some stupid fucking cunt telling me how to live my life, when she doesn't even work a job. Down the well with you, you chatty big mouthed bitch.

You're an idiot. Those specials he did that you call him "based" for were when he was with Nia.

>Image out of context
>MUST BE NIA AND BURR FIGHTING

Lol. You guys are the true cucks

It's a thing they do. It doesn't even have to be out of context half the time, they'll just take a picture of a neutral looking celebrity and be like
>HURR LOOK AT HIS EYES HE'S SO LE DEPRESSED LIKE ME LMAO JUST
I mean Jesus, not every one is a 10 at any given time

THE LOVELY NIA EVERYBODY

The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out.

I also know for a fact, when the baby was born Bill started making slight mentions for a paternity test, at which point Nia flipped the fuck out and ousted him from his own house. That was 2 weeks after the baby was born. Bill was living in a hotel for 5 days, eventually Nia's brother convinced him that the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors. Bullshit of course, but Bill desperately needs the lie. Especially when Nia's brother straight up told him that she would sooner file for divorce than let the baby have a paternity test. So, he apologized to her, swore he would drop the paternity test mentions and she took him back. I feel so fucking bad about the guy, I wish I never learned any of this shit.

vimeo.com/50934919
a series of short films by nia which culminates in him cucking bill burr (he produced it)

skip to 5 mins if you don't want to watch the bull prep

nice citations

Because sometimes Nia gives him shit and this is literally abuse for MGTOW who happen to be a vocal part of Bill's fanbase. They see his marriage and having a kid as a completely and total betrayal of their "values".

BILL AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

This is the real father of Nias daughter

sam is black?

kek

half black

Hmmm...
youtube.com/watch?v=3VdNNO5Xm3k

plus she made Bill take his dog Cleo out to a farm and put two bullets in the back of its head

the baby is dark as fuck. sammy would have to be 100% black if he's really the father.

timestamp nigga, i dont have 2 hours

they call him argon

>There is absolutely no basis that he's in an abusive relationship
There is if you listen to his podcast regularly. He often goes on those little rants about "your" woman giving you shit or forcing you to do something you don't like and generally being an abusive cunt. He always ends them with a forced little laugh and "just kidding!" reassurance but to anyone with IQ above 120 and not socially retarded, it's pretty cleat that he's venting his pretty deep anger about Nia and the way she treats him.

About 30 minutes

thanks buddy

Are you retarded? Nia is the one who got the dog and surprised Bill with her. How new are you?

What are you trying to tell me

Wow its fucking nothing. Meanwhile in the latest podcast they were laughing and having fun together.

This is super uncomfortable. It's like a cry for help

I love bill burr but I had to stop listening because the cynicism is something you're supposed to grow out of, not assimilate. almost all of his fans have Bills views but not his money or lifestyle so they end up being the worst type of people on the internet

pay a blonde gold digger to birth his kids like all the other celebrities

>literally feeds her
>still has to sleep on the couch in his own fucking home
Christ I can hear Patrice laughing at him all the way from hell.

>MAGA
formerly

Nia only gave the dog to Bill just so she could take it away from him after he'd bonded with the dog. That's what makes her such a compelling villain Nia's always ten steps ahead of Bill the potato headed retard.

He's right though. That's how psychotic she is. She bullies him to get a dog he doesn't want, he starts absolutely loving the dog, then she forces him to kill it for the same reasons he didn't want it in the first place.

There's so many examples of her being the biggest cunt ever, it's not even a discussion.

what is this couch meme

It's just what americans call sittydownycomfywumfys.

>she forces him to kill it
Can you people keep your story straight for 5 fucking seconds?

>you people
>your story

Cleo is alive and in a house Bill paid for

It's what happens when your better half gets angry.

It's ok Bill, you are safe here.

NIA ANGRY
>smashes table

>32:30
>I've shown unbelievable restrained dealing with a woman like you
>Well congratulations.. you got a beautiful baby out of it
>She starts cackling
>He laughs nervously

You just know that kid isn't his

Yeah I find it cynical how she uses the baby to diffuse the argument.

>joking around
>argument

I can't tell if you cucks are serious or not anymore

>live podcast
>'remember that time I made you sleep on the couch?'
>joking around

>moving the goalposts
the example isn't even an argument

>hahahaha I'm not getting cucked at all lol ahahah
>I slept on the couch after the valentines that I paid for but it's all merely a jest

DANCE OFF BRO YOU AND ME

at least had white kids in the movie

Use your brain a little. The two are taking jabs at each other. Bill is making her look bad in front of his audience describing her behavior. In an argument like this a woman will want to hurt you back. You think that baby comment was her trying to get him to think about the beautiful baby and to stop the fight?? You don't understand women buddy, but you're probably an incel so I'm not surprised.

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

>wouldn´t it be great to just leave your family
>ahhaha i´m just making jokes
>his face

youtube.com/watch?v=w0V3P3j1Xsg

>implying
My (white) girl is way more racist than me.

>i felt nothing when i held my child for the first time
holy shit

This is sad. He made a mistake and he knows it.

Because he could tell it wasn't his

actual soyboy, beta, cuck etc here

i dont want to be lonely anymore and the thought of a cool, not specially super attractive but still down to earth gf sounds awesome to me

why i wouldnt want to settle down with anyone at this time since im (im guessing we) such a loser, its not like it will stop me from getting laid lol

Why do people get lonely I don't get it. Maybe it's because I'm on the spectrum but I can be alone for weeks at a time and don't ever really feel desperately alone. The proto-socialization that I do over the internet is enough if I ever need someone to acknowledge I exist.

>couldn't even mention Patrice without crying
Nah, he's lying.

Yeah I have that too, I find still find a girlfriend though.

Being alone isn't bad, but coming how from a long day of work to an empty apartment knowing that nobody is happy you're home just feels dreadful after a while.

i wish i could remember the pod but he went on about how he never thought hed be one of those guys that worried about being alone forever once he was getting up there in age

clearly, he knew he was too far in with nia and probably didnt want to put in the emotional and mental effort of starting over

Don't worry about those, they're just meme labels. But yeah, company is nice, I remember being able to make a special someone happy just by being there. Good times.

not really, they describe me. i'm tall and decent looking, but the lack of masculinity kills it for most women. i was even rejected by a Nia-tier black girl, since then i've listened to his podcast even more for some reason.

unlike the autistic user here, i'm a borderline normie so i crave normie shit like affection and sex. i wish i could be happy living alone with Sup Forums and anime, all that shit

Because it wasnt his.

The desire to pursue roasties can be suppressed with the use of all sorts of tools readily available. Tenga cups and ASMR for instance, anime only really works if you consume large doses every day.
youtube.com/watch?v=t70PbazmirU

>anime only really works if you consume large doses every day.
what's the rda of anime dr. user