What are some good time travel, alternate realities and dimension type stories...

what are some good time travel, alternate realities and dimension type stories. i only know of booster gold by johns and hackman's ff run ( and avengers, most people don't like it, but i do )

There's this great one where OP goes back and googles "time travel comic book story", and thus spars themselves from looking like a total retard. I believe it's called "OP is a Faggot: Just Look it Up".

any search is filled with casual lists made by casual normie scum who think comics are hip now. also fuck off if you're not contributing

You may like Exiles

The Authority: the Lost Year.

>normies ree
Not my problem, dipshit. You have already looked it up, and you refused to read the titles you found. Either find something else to read, or kill yourself.

>contributing
First off, that attitude is outdated whoreshit, like /m/'s version of "Sup Forums is love". Second, the only thing spoonfeeding contributes to is the constant influx of shitposters. So just fuck off already and go ruin some other board.

i have not looked this up, but i have searched for other categories.

also what the fuck is your problem. are you an autistic 30 year old neet, is picking on people online the only way you feel good about yourself. i'm pretty sure your life is sad bro, go work on yourself
thanks for the suggestion bros i'll look into them

Check What Ifs and Elseworlds too.

btw i can't find the what if about spiderman being an assassin trained by wolverine anywhere no shop, nowhere online, happen to know where i could download it from ?

Ask here:

>wanting the board I frequent to contain quality discussion instead of ignorant shitposting is autism
Good to know that it's okay to start a discussion from a position of total ignorance of the subject. Fuck actually taking about shit, clearly it's way more stimulating to have to handhold a bunch of retarded newbies who aren't even really interested in the first place. Why the hell didn't I realize before that having no barrier to entry into a community was somehow a good thing? It's almost like I was using my fucking brain for a second!

You've opened my eyes user! From now on, I shall embrace the casuals and shitposters and just sit at the table drinking tea while the board continues to burn the fuck down! THIS IS FUCKING FINE!

OP sparring themself would make an interesting time travel story

i ain't a casual, i just haven't read a lot of stories about time travel and alternate dimensions specifically. also fuck off back to /mlp/ if you want to discuss something you enjoy idk why you're still here if you know Sup Forums is filled "casuals and shitposters"

also i suppose your b8 was breddy gud, got triggered there for a second 5/10 for originality

>talking about things you enjoy is bad
>OP allegedly wants to know of titles they might enjoy
Get out. No really, just leave. You are everything wrong with Sup Forums, the internet, and humanity in general. For the sake of all that is worthwhile, please die.

You met Cranky! Congrats, welcome to Sup Forums. Cranky is an user who appears in any rec thread to scream at people.

Anyways, early in Morrison's JLA run there is a story called Rock of Ages that includes some time travelling

>wanting the board I frequent to contain quality discussion
>"encouraging" it by being an argumentative asshole

Yeah, that'll work.

Be the change you want to see in the world, faggot.

the exiles has a lot of good ones being that its sliders with xmen in the marvel universe

>alternate realities
Ekho
Zeppelin's War - Night Raiders, pic related

one-offs:

- Aeon Flux episode Chronophasia

Yea Clearly we need more Jack threads.

you know, its not carved in stone that the infinity stones *must* be mounted in a gauntlet.

They could be strung along a necklace, or turned into rings. Heck, put them on He-Man's belt.

(i'm sorry for subjecting you to He-Man's bulding crotch. or am i...)

This, and Ruins

Or false teeth!
Thanos vs Barracuda in "The Infinity Grill"