Sup Forums meta

Been lurking for awhile now, been too busy to post much, but Sup Forums has really gone to shit lately.

Everyone's just shitting on everything to the point you can barely have a discussion.

It's like we're Sup Forums now, we can't just watch cartoons and have fun anymore.

What happened to the motto Sup Forums is love?

Love is no fun

Fighting is much easier

God damn the design for Terra in this movie was fucking hideous

For the entire movie she looks like kid flash in drag

Also
>Sup Forums is love
nigga that was what, 7 years ago? This is the Sup Forums and phoneposter era.

People need to stop taking bait. If everyone would stop being convinced that they're the smartest person on the fucking internet and trying to correct peoples "misconceptions", we wouldn't have this problem. Hiding posts has been implemented into the main site, fucking use it.

Liking something is just a waste of time

Don't tell us what to do
that dumb forced meme died the day you shills tried to spam it into existence
this

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums-light, every board is turning into Sup Forums.

Said the namefag. You people are cancer.

Shut up anonymous
I am the next evolution of imageboard posters

>7 years ago
My God.. Have I really been here that long?
What am I doing with my life?
Sup Forumschan

mods trying to "moderate" ie deleting posts at random even when they contain on topic sfw discussion

>Sup Forums is love
What year are you from?

>you can barely have a discussion
What threads do you browse?

>It's like we're Sup Forums now
I don't see a lot of pedo threads

>Been lurking for awhile now
lurk moar

Seriously nothing you say is right.

>cartoons

There's your problem. I always assume that each year a deluge of new, (mostly underage) anons arrive and want to 'fit in' so they exacerbate what's seen by them, an amateur unfamiliar with the subtleties of Sup Forums as 'board culture' when in reality it's just the vitriol that doesn't fly most other places.

I've been here for 14. Get on the level.

Boo hoo what a shame. Sup Forums has been a laughingstock of Sup Forums for years because of your limpwristed numale attitude where we should just accept any and all trash that congeals here. If this board needs to devour itself to expunge the cancer then so fucking be it.

you sound like post-/mlp/ cancer

I gotta agree with this. If the mod/janitor team spent more time deleting shit Sup Forums threads and obvious bait/waifufaggotry, and less time camping threads containing anthro characters so they can delete any post containing slightly suggestive or even completely SFW artwork or discussion, Sup Forums would drastically improve overnight.

>Why has Sup Forums gone downhill?
Same reason /vr/ is a shadow of it's former self, the modteam doesn't bother doing the job.

What an autist

>pol
>MAKES RETARDED ARGUMENT
>posts unrelated screenshot
Back to POL

It's hard to pretend to be smart when you are having fun.

>Sup Forums has been a laughingstock of Sup Forums for years

Sup Forums was around long before your Sup Forums-infestation started.

said every namefag ever, before and after your time

yeah and people hated it back then because of the constant Avatar shitposting

is op's pic a boy or a girl?

Easily triggered liberals don't add much to this place either sweetie

You mean Homestuck.

-delete Sup Forums
-permaban alt-reich neckbeards
-country flags and post id's
-add all racial, sexual and gendered slurs to the word filter
-more mods

what else would a mod team exist to do? delete the non-stop SJ/R&M bait threads all week?
nah better set up shop in the fortnightly out of placers thread and fumble about on the keyboard for three hours

Nope Homestuck was just another cherry on top of the shit sundae, relatively new really compared to MLP before it and Avatar from literally day 1 the board opened. And in general other boards hate this place because of capeshit and dislike of comics in general.

I see more Sup Forums bullshittery in here with the nonstop waifufaggotry

We need to put an end to all the rec-fagging. All it does is give shitposters and casuals an in under the pretense of being interested. If they truly had an interest in the subject matter, they would research it themselves.

The motto was always recited with tongues firmly in cheeks. Sup Forums has always been Sup Forums.

>add all racial, sexual and gendered slurs to the word filter
That's a shitty idea

Fuck off, you faggot nigger pussy bitch.

>muh freeze peach

fuck off

Of course this place is pol, it's the only safe place left where white guys can anonymously bitch and moan about the evil encroaching brown hordes while not losing their jobs or being ostracized for doing it because anonymous.

Sup Forums is their last safe haven from the evil terrible sjw's who torture and persecute them so horribly.

>more mods
All you're going to get is alt-reich nerds, since there are far more of them on the internet, especially Sup Forums.

nah there's plenty of people lined up to put them in their place

I'll be honest, I thought OP's pic was a guy in drag

why can't we just find some chill stoner leftists. it's always those kinda nerds

i miss /cock/

Why is this boy wearing make up?

Sup Forums is a completely soulless hollowed out husk full of advertisements and the people who made it that way latched on to Sup Forums because there was still some genuine passion and discussion going on and they needed to murder it to feel better about their empty lives.

>-add all racial, sexual and gendered slurs to the word filter
That may sound bad, but it would no shit cut down on shitposting.

You are not really going to remove all shitposting on an anonymous site that does not require registration

Sup Forumsmblr is a meme

Sup Forums is bad (mostly) because most new Sup Forums related content sucks dick. The medium being the intellectual and creative bilge that it is does not result in interesting and enlightening discussion.

I blame MCU and DCEU for bringing all the Sup Forums shit over here

Which is why people should storytime old stuff. Some of the best threads I've seen on Sup Forums have been storytimes of old Jonah Hex, X-Men, Green Lantern, etc. Since modern shit is so shit, we might as well take a trip through the archives.

Taking a stroll down memory lane.
Ah, how comfy.

>What happened to the motto Sup Forums is love?
It was always a meme, and the cross posters from /cm/ over the years slowly seeped in, turning the place into an awful cancerous hugbox and taking the meme seriously. Sup Forums was never love, that was the point of the stupid meme.

New release storytimes are still fine. But it's been the case that we don't have much discussion outside of them for years now.

>Sup Forumsmblr is a meme
A meme virtually every other board on Sup Forums knows of and believes in? Fucking Sup Forums of all places considers this place cancer.

>Sup Forums is Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is tumblr
>Sup Forums is Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is a hugbox
>Sup Forums has too much fighting
>Sup Forums is a hivemind
>Sup Forums is contrarian

Oh boy. Quality thread.

Why is that noteworthy? Every board is cancer in some way.

>inb4 "nu-huh, every other board is wrong! we are the good guys!"

Sup Forums corrupted most of the faggots who used to come here. Now comic book guys are gun nut morons and MGTOW faglords.

You can thank the mods for keeping the "containment" board going even after they got caught doxxing and raiding people like a million times.

>lately
Says the capeshit horsefucker board.
You were always limp-wrist, no-banter, prancing homos.
Every other board laughs at you. Keep blaming those mean neo nazis though.