Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

>yanks
>American
pick one

Do americans really do this?

I wish I could afford an apartment that nice.

not only americans, p.much the entire civilized world, just imagine those eurofaggots taking off their shoes, just imagine a soyboy doing this even if he takes a girl to his place

heheh fucking cucks, man. no wonder mohammed is replacing you-

it's fairly average

>whiney rednecks
>American
Pick one

I'm not sure about city folk, but we usually put bikes in our garages.

Jews aren't Americans.

Yes, it adds a savory flavor to the water, and triggers the desire to breed replacement children in the local women.

*car holds

why in all these shows are americans walking around eating straight out of a family size bag of crisps?

eat a normal individual size packet, or pour some in a bowl and put the rest of the bag back. nobody wants your dirty hands all up in the bag

Because a normal sized bag isn't HILARIOUS

It must be absurd, even for americans, to just let friends, neighbors and sometimes complete strangers walk in and out of their apartments and letting them help themselves to whatever they find

>I'm not sure about city folk, but we usually put bikes in our garages.

A garage costs a fortune in the city.

It's especially funny when I can visually see it. It needs to be obvious and in my face for me to find it funny.

It's called product placement, numbnuts.

>It must be absurd, even for americans, to just let friends, neighbors and sometimes complete strangers walk in and out of their apartments and letting them help themselves to whatever they find

We do it all the time. Sometimes I just walk right into my neibhor's home and make myself a burger.

This used to be common practice, before the dark times, before the niggers took over.

Small size bags are awful bang for your buck

It's called hospitality

>Having dog shit and mud leave a disgusting trail on the floor as you walk through the house
>Civilized
No wonder Tyrone is replacing you.

they're like 40 cents a bag

Because it's normal size in America

yeah we clean our floors too

It's hole

And when you open it the bag is only 40% full.

Freedom. You wouldn't understand.

SO NOONE TOLD YA LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

from dog shit

hahahah

>it's sold by weight
>without a cushion of air you would have very crunched chips

They are normal sized but actors are manlets so it looks big