Any plans for the weekend?

Any plans for the weekend?

No, I don't have friends

You don't need friends to have plans.

A good friend is celebrating her birthday tomorrow.

Watch Samurai Jack on Saturday while unwinding and having a few drinks.

Run a pnp for bros on Sunday. Also change the brakes in my truck.

I will go to a boring work conference in my city. I will have to hang out with work people on my days off. All the moments in between I will have to work, because the conference is stealing my time I could use for actual work. The rest of my free time, I will be alone because my gf is out of town for three weeks and I really could use some physical contact right about now.

I guess I'll just treat myself to some Immortal Iron Fist on Sunday because I haven't read that and I like the idea of Iron Fist, but I hated the Netflix series (at least the second part of the season).

write a research paper, relax at home, and get ready for my vacation next week

Im a minimum wage slave so I work every weekend and have my days off Wednesday/Thursday, I never get to see my friends any more

Ended up with a weekend where everyone is actually free both days so we're doing back-to-back tabletop and I'm the GM. Problem is, I have about 24 hours to plan everything and I'm maybe 30% ready for day 1 and 5% for day 2. I really should be planning but instead I'm watching anime and posting on Sup Forums.

I had very little confidence in myself at work, now for just as much confidence in my spare time drawing.

Depression sucks.

Welcome to my hell. Through adversity and taking long walks, I've razor-edged my improv ability on the back of all the notes written. You can do it, user. What's the system and setting?

I work 12 hours a day every weekend. That's my plan.

Gonna go fly for a bit.

I know that feel, and it's shit. Best of luck on getting through that.

Play Zelda: Breath of the Wild on an emulator that runs it at around 20fps and crashes occasionally. It's such a good game, though...

System is Pathfinder. Inb4 Pathfinder being shit. Setting is my own generic DnD/Pathfinder fantasy setting. We're already four sessions deep into the campaign and using characters from a previous campaign that ran for like a year, so I have a lot to work with. I just need to put in the planning time in, but I haven't yet.

There's already an emulator?

>20fps
I guess that's something.
Remember that Dobson plays Skyrim at 10fps.

got to finish a writing assignment I'm not particularly fond of

Yes, called CEMU, older Wii U games like Mario 3D World actually run flawlessly at a stable 60fps. Zelda is actually kinda getting there and it's pretty impressive that the game seems fully playable now, only about a month after release. I can't wait for it to be better optimized and run smoother. It looks pretty neat in HD.

Are there magic mansions?

ZBotW runs with lag on an actual WiiU. Not all the time, but it's definitely pushing the hardware limits as it is. It would surprise me if an emulator can run it flawlessly, regardless of hardware.

Not on the moon. Did I mention they're on the moon? The last session ended on a cliffhanger of them stepping through a portal that lead to the moon. As if planning back-to-back sessions wasn't complicated enough, I'm also picking up from a cliffhanger. I don't know why I do these things to myself - they just happen.

Considering going to my first anime convention but if I went I wouldnt know what to do
Also need to change the oil in the car

Go as Takumi and change the oil at the convention.

I drive a dodge though, it won't be accurate

Better idea - go to an oil changing convention and watch anime in the car while you're there.

Pretend you're fan fiction.

That is also a valid option.

One of my bosses asked me this question today and my answer was "nothing" because my real answer (listening to Jungle and Garage, reading manga, watching Samurai Jack and jacking off) was probably not acceptable.

I might do some work reading but probably not.