Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DwCzaSwFlg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8uDQuWlnww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither was Alec Guinness or Ewan McGregor. Do you hate Obi-Wan now?

>Alec Guinness
Doesn't count, Star Wars wasn't an established super popular franchise then.

If only the rest of the production crew hadn't been fans of star wars also, they they might have made an actual movie isn't of a funko pop in film form.

Alec Guiness only ^layed in the first movie retard. Ewan Mcgregor said he was mind blown by SW.
Now you have Daisy Ridley who doesn't care about SW and Kelly Marie Tran who had never seen any SW before getting cast. It's no surprise, star wars is a male franchise and Disney is catering to womyn because they want that femshekel so bad. male nerds are too dumb to move away from this hacked franchise

Star Wars was huge from day 1 you fag.

not while it was still being filmed you dipshit

>you have to be a fan of a film to act in the sequel
holy shit kek you fags really will bitch about anything

When fans make films they turn out to be shit

>gentile
>not into nerd shit
>sincere
I don't get it. What's not to like?

>Daisy Ridley who doesn't care about SW and Kelly Marie Tran who had never seen any SW before getting cast
How are either of these a negative, especially the latter?
>oh no they're not the biggest fans of the franchise, the end is nigh

that plus the fact that she's also a man.

>filmmakers were never fans of movies
Good to know, idiot.

Why are these nobody girls in a STar Wars movie. It's different when they cast a seasoned actor who has never seen SW. It means the director have a vision for him. These nobody girls came out of nowhere, it's just a high paying job that made them famous, Daisy can't even act to save her life, same thing for Felicity Jones. Horrible cast

>Doesn't count, Star Wars wasn't an established super popular franchise then.
It's not like he liked it AFTER it became a super popular franchise. He resented it still.
And he knew it's gonna be popular from day 1, which is why he asked for the percentage from merchandising, instead of a flat paycheck

Being a fan of the medium is not the same as being a fan of a specific franchise in which you are making a new entry.

>English people weren't a fan of Star Wars
no kidding. Films were made for Americans

Really jingles my jangles

Ain't you glad you're single?

So this is what a cuck looks like

You're a cuck if you think that an actor has to also indulge in your favorite happy meal autism dogshit in order to star in the latest hotpocket.
This isn't about star wars, this isn't about daisy ridley. This is about the very principle of the matter.

>The construction workers who put together the new autism wars attraction at cuckland aren't fellow fans!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That song ain't so very far from wrong

>funko pop in film form
Fucking kek, too accurate

Why does this matter for Daisy? She's probably a fan now that she's the protagonist of the new trilogy

Who gives a fuck? Harrison Ford also famously despised Star Wars but turned in good performances as Han. An actor has to be professional and simply do his job. Enjoying it isn't a requirement.

my black persons

Autismos nowadays are so involved in the private life of their idols that they can't separate the actor from the content.

Disney wants people like her as fans, they are targeting the fuck out of girls as their primary audience. They even turned Cars, an IP boys love, into a girl power story.

Ewan fucking loves Star Wars wtf are you talking about

If they waited to find an actress who was a fan of the films, the sequels would've never got made.

So nothing of value would've been lost?

>woman likes Star Wars
>thread on Sup Forums about how she is faking and taking away the hobby from basement dwellers
>woman doesn't like Star Wars
>how dare she be a professional and work in this project

George Lucas likes Star Wars and he is a hack

>funko pop in film form
apt description user

None of the actresses that play in Marvel/Star Wars/DC movies love the original material.
However, the pay is really good.

Are you telling me ScarJo wasn't reading the Clone Saga when I was? Shut up.

>a man who literally signed up for the job before SW existed didn't like it
How the fuck is that relevant to a lead in film 7 not liking films 1-6.

"I was never a fan of tambourines"
Bob Marley 2017

I'm a fan of Daisy's acting

What happened to her ass? It was legit big here but now it's back to being nearly flat again

Disney doesn't let their actresses be attractive unless its a marvel movie

The only thing it makes me think about is how stupid you motherfuckers are for obsessing over stupid shit like this. Oh wow an actress who is cast in a part in a movie isn't a fan of the previous movies. Who gives a shit?

>funko pop in film form

Does anybody have a webm of her saying "eggplant" ?

>daisy will never suck on your cheeks

What, while it was being filmed?

Why does she enjoy the word eggplant so much?

To be honest if she could actually act then people probably wouldn't be upset considering Harrison Ford hated Star Wars as well.

Those are actual actors who can, you know, act.

What? McGregor's uncle played Wedge you fucking spastic.
And Guinness still contributed creatively to Star Wars.
He didn't phone it or not take the job seriously.
He centered Obi Wan in a way that wasn't present in the script

>slightly autistic
>can't even fit into her own clothing
gib

What was meant by this expression?

I never met a stacey who did like star wars.

She does just fine in the role. I don't see why discussion of Daisy Ridley dominates a full 30% of traffic on this board.

that makes two of us Daisy

Who cares? Her job to to do what she's being told to do well.

It's the writers/directors and so on not being fans (or very casual at best) of the franchises thery're taking over that scares/angers me.

Errr....Why is that burger so soggy? Did Finn glaze it with cum?

I want to rape her doggy style in front of a mirror and make her look me in the eyes as i say "the prequels were better"

please seek help

THE best voice actor for Batman was never really into Batman before.

You don't have to be a fan of the original material to be good for a part.

at least they are good actors, though

There's an argument to be made about not letting fans decide where the series goes. Sometimes fans only want something a certain way, or they are stuck in a particular mode of thinking, or they can't accept change easily. Sometimes the fans can be more restricting than they can be supportive, and as a creator that can be a huge liability.

But it's really only valid when you're talking about the original creator of a work.

If you're the one with the original vision, you're the one creating the work that people are fans of. You're the fountain from which all of that springs. In the end, it's your ideas and your concepts that drive things forward, and you should listen to yourself.

However, if you're not the original creator, and you're coming in and taking over, and you're a total outsider, you either use someone else's vision or you listen to the fans, and the fans can be more in-tune with the vision than you are. Sometimes, they know what has gone where and what the spirit of the idea is. They can carry the torch when the original creator is all done. They can't do all the heavy lifting, but they can create the outline for you to follow, and knowing where you're going is important when creating something.

The only people who should be strangers in a strange land should be the audience. If it's the actors, the directors, the producers, etc, then you don't get anywhere without a vision. If your vision is to push an idea onto people rather than explore your own territory and present it as something to be considered, you've failed as a visionary. At that point, you're just a demagogue.

>what is LOTR

what type of fucked up american garbage is she eating

baby don't hurt me

it's a burger you mong

>Neither was Alec Guinness

He liked it but he hated the fans and the fact it eclipsed his serious career

And if he didn't like the first movie it wouldn't have been a success. Everyone hated working on it and he was one of the few sources of morale.

>hack
>Look mom, I posted it again!

in what universe is that piece of garbage "a burger"?
it literally looks like plastic
holy shit you americans need to be fucking culled

This.
Alec Guinness was a VERY well respected classically trained actor before Star Wars.
Yet these days if go ask a person on the street to name a single non-Star Wars movie he was in and 96% of people won't be able to do it.

What they really want is to get more Disney Princesses out of it.

Harrison Ford and Alec Guinness disliked Star Wars. Why do people think that an enterainer's personal likes/dislikes have any impact on their performance? Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher are Everton fans. Tom Brady is a Yankees/Giants fan. Raul supported Atletico Madrid, not Real Madrid. They're entertainers, this is their job. As long as they're good who give s a shit.

>Alec Guiness only ^layed in the first movie retard.
Alec Guiness was in all three movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DwCzaSwFlg

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8uDQuWlnww

Actually, as far as I know, Obi-Wan is the only character other than Anakin and R2 to appear in all six movies.

>Eps 1-3: McGregor as Obi Wan, Christensen as Anakin
>Eps 4-6: Guiness as "Ben", Jones as "Vader

She really makes me think

Why is she so mannish and awkward?
Would it have killed them to cast someone charming?

Ewan loved star wars, and was elated over it even more so because one of his relatives (an uncle I believe) was in it.

If Daisy Ridley were a good actress, nobody would be complaining

He hated it after it was filmed too you fucking tards.

his Uncle played Wedge

Ewan loved Star Wars so much that he made lightsaber noises in every fight scene.

it helps to cast someone who doesn't feel comfortable in their own skin, that way the audience identifies with them doing heroic activities.

dear lord she is such a tryhard

what are you talking about?

Good. It's better to go into a huge franchise like that with a more nuetral outlook. At least as an actor.

Is she saying "never a fan" in that gif?
It looks more like "falafel"