Spider-Man Sequel Appears To Be Casting Gwen Stacy

>comicbook.com/marvel/2017/12/10/gwen-stacy-spider-man-homecoming/

TRANSEXUAL MUSLIM LESBIAN PARAPLEGIC

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!

>movie will look awful
>but everyone will say it's great
>give it a chance
>but turns out to be total garbage

I swear if she isn't a light-blonde white woman...

>>movie will look great
>>but everyone will say it's awful
>>don't give it a chance
>>but turns out to be kino

But they already had the perfect candidate in the last movie.

Isn't she supposed to be Betty Brant?

the girl in the audition tape is a white french girl, I'm not saying that black girls or even asians won't audition either but at least it's good to see a white girl in the tape, gives you hope that maybe they asked for a white girl

Nah MCU movies get decent reviews and normies eat them up
Also no superhero movie is ever going to be Kino

Too white. Get outta here racist.

yep, she's Betty

According to the cast list yeah but her name is never actually mentioned in the movie.

Since they're gonna make her non white anyway they should cast that girl from Transformers as Gwen Salsa.

She looked really short in the movie. Too cute to be Betty

This will always be the Betty for me, but the Homecoming one looks like she has potential.

It’s shown on one of her school news reports.

You'll do nothing. The white race is finished. There will be no resistance. All white lands will be conquered in the next 100 years.

So are they gonna cast another nigger instead of an actual white person?

No, everyone who says this should at least bother and check the audition tapes, it's a white girl, they asked for a European white girl.

too bad we'll never go extinct

>European
>>>white
KEK

I can see this girl having a sex scene with Tommy Lee Jones.

I'm European and me and 90% of the people in my country are all white. The rest who are black or asian are from other countires who just live in my country. Where the fuck is this place at the pic? Thankfully, not my country.

there's 750 million native europeans on this continent and around 90% of those fucking loathe these shit monkeys.
nice try mutt

Are you saying they should cast an Amerimutt instead?

Just reboot again and cast a genderbend version of all the characters.

Or the Goose?

So I can finally call Gwen eurotrash?

Who was better?

Kirsten Dunst

As much as I enjoy the Sam Raimi trilogy, I really liked Emma Stone as Gwen.

the fat asian guy is creeping me out in this pic, why does he look like a fat baby instead of a female?

EWWWW

BURN IT WITH FIRE

>ALL THESE ALT RIGHT WITEGURL SLUTS

WHOS NEXT WHITE SUPREMACIST ICON TAYLOR SWIFT

are you her agent or sth? why you always bringing her up in the threads? stop, she was like 1 sec on the movie, even Zendaya had more scenes than her.

Zendaya looks better as a man.

Cast Riverdale's Betty as Gwen. That's all!

Who would have thought that fucking 2012 would already feel like a whole other era. No way they'd get away with casting an aryan Gwen Stacy today.

Just compared the cast of homecoming to the amazing spiderman and you can see how much harder the white genocide is being pushed now.

The Amazing Spider-man's Flash Thompson was actually great, he would have been a lot more intimidating in Homecoming.

when I see casting news like that, I always visit tumblr and they all want a non-white Gwen who is also lgbt...

oh well...

Latina or Asian female
Screen cap this
Since Gwen is white those other two will meet the "white" criteria to meet middle ground between source material and mouth frothing Twitter libtards

are you from tumblr cuz JUST

Gwen was a fleshed out character in the Ultimate Comics, which MCU Spider-man is taking inspiration from. I also like how she said "make her lgbt" as if that's somehow going to make her a more well developed character.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do these "people" even post shit like that? If you don't like Spidey comics because most of the characters are white, go read Milestone shit and leave us the fuck alone

Ever since the Avengers movie came out, suddenly everyone with an opinion decided Comic Books needed their input. And the numale comic book writers submit to there demands.

holy shit this looks like a parody from MDE

Take a natural blonde and make her a redhead take a natural redhead and make her a blonde.

Fuck'n Raimi, that mad man.

whats funny is making a character "lgbt' actually makes them a less developed character because they just end up being the cookie cutter stereotypical gay person with no traits other than "gay"

of course it was the left girl you nigger. She is a 10/10 woman.

Source on this qt?

I know the person who wrote this and is actually white and identifies as a trans boy.

HNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>lgbt+
>unique personality

Pick uno.

my pick

viscariritcaritiracoiatiiaoo

I guess she just needs to become a cripple and munch some carpet