*blocks your puberty*

*blocks your puberty*

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/06/17166/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gender-reversal-surgery-demand-rise-assignment-men-women-trans-a7980416.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK I wanna fuck Jazz's virgin ass so bad. I wanna pump her so that her tiny little dick flops around limp as she moans then she comes solely from the anal and when we're finished and cuddling in bed she's so happy and thanks me for making her cum like a girl.

Jazz can't have a vagina. the penis didn't develop because of the hormone blockers. They can't reshape it.

She'll have to settle for a guy who'll be happy with only anal.

is this show kino?

While her mom watches?

They can make a vagina out of the colon and it stinks for 18 months like an anus, god knows what it looks like on the outside though.

He'll never live that long.

I can't wait until we string up everyone who supported mutilating the mentally ill.

How is this not considered child abuse?

>They can make a vagina out of the colon
Wouldn't that mean she would be forced to wear a colostomy bag? That's not exactly a great option, seeing as they're all about aesthetics.

this

No they just take part of it I think Ive not looked into it too much it's nauseating.

>How is this not considered child abuse?
laws are moving way too fast and the doctors like giving out hormones they give them out so easily because it's an easy fix for them not having to stress themselves out over it.

doctors are still scumbags and just encyclopedias of information fed to them through their course

>Jazz's virgin ass
>implying he's still pure

I wish

someone post the webm of how they slice a dick into a neovagina

It worked for Messi, he identified as a super athlete and they pumped him full of hormones till he was.

>they can make a vagina
This is where you're completely 100% wrong though. It's literally just an open flesh wound that doesn't heal.

Well the doctors are incentivized by America's current medical system to just foist shit on people that they don't need.

It does heal though. They need to use a dildo for the rest of their lives to prevent it from closing up.

So? Still looks like a vagina.

Is she jewish?
She looks exactly like one of Housewives of Vancouver that was jewish.

yes, jewish.

>pumped him full of hormones till he was.
they have him HGH, human growth hormone it only accentuates whatever characteristics you have not suppressing puberty like these hormone blockers.

HGH was needed for him to get taller, bigger, stronger, faster this isn't something that's given to fucking cancer patients and causes people to die

>looks like a vagina
It doesn't look or feel anything like a vagina.

>prevent it from closing up.
read: healing

Why don't they just cauterise it with a red hot dildo?

noting personel

Reminder...

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/06/17166/

independent.co.uk/life-style/gender-reversal-surgery-demand-rise-assignment-men-women-trans-a7980416.html

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Nah, they take what they need from the end, then they stitch what's left back to your butthole. Nothing could ever be safer and saner.

Giv milkies NOW

When will the Jews pay again?

Too sexy, why go for regular dick when you've already fucked a fire rod? The feeling just wouldn't compare.

I want a cis gf who has been taking puberty and growth hormone blockers since the age of nine.

Why isn't this practice more common?
We could have actually good child actors who could perform for much longer.

Jazz's feet are better than mom's

>tfw your shrivelled hormoned micro-penis is too small to turn into an imitation vagina-shaped wound

>too small
Is that possible?

They only have two inches of penile skin to work with. Imagine having a penis the size of an AA battery.

Still larger than a clit, so what's the problem?

It's not enough material to work with. Go research how the procedure is performed and you'll understand.

We need housewives threads here.

Reminder that no matter how many hormones you take or surgeries you have, you will always be the sex you were born as.

>virgin
soz senpai, she fucked a mature nigger when she was 13

>It closes up though. They need to use a dildo for the rest of their lives to prevent it from healing.

I want to suck that flaccid baby dick so bad while she doesnt feel anything. I would suck it raw.

Plus don’t forget about the nasty pubic hair balls they need to clean out of their wound for the rest of its life.

>her
>she

Lies

>he hasn’t heard the story

share the story

AA
A

BATTERIES

*blocks your white future*

nice