There Is No Edition (For My Thread)

PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/bigfinish
youtube.com/watch?v=K74bB36xBsA
youtube.com/watch?v=9zYekMFRzcU
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Mal'akh
youtube.com/watch?v=GtCEu81n-v4
indiewire.com/2017/04/doctor-who-review-thin-ice-season-10-episode-3-recap-spoilers-1201810880/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadchurch#Critical_reception_and_ratings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nth for Jodie.

Name one SJA level light TV story.

The Librarians is America's shitty attempt at Doctor Who

The Lodger

Sliders.

SJA itself had some heavy shit.

I love Radiohead but I listened to one track off this album and decided that was enough. Was it as shit as I assumed it would be?

No it's not shit
It's a grower, like AMOK

At the very least, listen to The Mother Lode and Truth Ray. Incredible songs IMO

True. SJA level light is probably Aliens of London/World War Three, or by Moff era standards, The Crimson Horror.

The entire Matt Smith era.

Last chance to pick up a Big Finish t-shirt or tote bag with free delivery!
Use code ELF17 at the checkout.

shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/bigfinish

The STOP DON'T MOVE! shirt/bag are the only ones that aren't lame as fuck. I'm not sure why Big Finish has adopted the Deathly Floor slogan but I approve.

>emma
>louise
>sheena
>bliss
Who? and why are some crossed out?

What is Stop Don't Move! a reference to?
also struggling with Buck Up
I recognise Orbit TV from some of their stories

That's a reference to a story point from 8's Time War audios.

>What is Stop Don't Move! a reference to?

youtube.com/watch?v=K74bB36xBsA
Watch the whole video.

ok it's just a Briggs loves dalek memes thing.

Might order the Plumb pudding one to be my christmas jumper day jumper and hope they send it in time.

>the virgin Bellal
>the chad Pertwee

I think you've mentioned this before.
She'll be perfect for Fifteen, or Fourteen.

>best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=9zYekMFRzcU

>attractive, young, black woman
Yep. If I was to trying to think of the most inappropriate actor imaginable to play the Doctor this might just do it.

(You)

What's /who/ with you?

What's wrong with that?

So what's your favorite weather from the classic series, /who/? I loved the McCoy weather, the later half anyways.

Totally crushing on her rn.

>best grill

It's gonna have to be fifteen. Fourteen is gonna be Rupert Grint.

It’s ok, it has a few pretty good tracks
These are the highlights

>implying Fourteen won't be Hayley Atwell

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
262G3I4KG1F45
2MQZUPOL0CKTX-Amazon . co . uk
2HYIJO0I43LA7-Neo
1G2S444Y78RO5-Amazon . co . uk
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art.user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea.Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

Best wiki page? Hard to top th underpants article.

Too similar to Jodie?

Fourteen will probably be a woman, possibly a black woman.

Hot

The Girl In The Fireplace

or

Blink?

comfy tree

Blink

Reading "Spinning Jenny" and catching up on all the discussion I missed during finals + my vacation!

On the Tardis Wiki? I'm pretty proud of tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Mal'akh

Thank you

>Reading "Spinning Jenny"
How is it?

I prefer GITF, but only because I love historical pieces. Really, there's nothing between them for me. So good in their own ways.

I just finished Of the City of the Saved.

>female Doctor candidate.

Seriously, Carrera is awesome.

Binge watching Sesska's reactions.

What I've read is fantastic, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing where it's going. I really love Dale Smith's writing, and his take on the universe is pretty compelling; this might be the most fantasy-esque Faction Paradox story yet, what with witches and an extremely unique (and monstrous) take on the loa. I'm digging it so far.

No kidding! What did you think?

bump

>Bumping a general
Wew lad

Just because she makes your dick hard doesn't mean she's a good actor.

Anyone any good with photoshop? You can put any Doctor/interior in you want!

smart lass (engineering degree)

Moffat cast the master and doctor backwards.gomez should have been 12 and capaldi should have been the master.

a kitchen for Jodie

>2 weeks until Jodie
holy shit.

>2 weeks until doctor who dies
Hold me lads

Would we like to see the Doctor fighting more bad guys from the real world, like Vlad the Impaler, for instance?

Don't post unrelated images.

> Vlad the Impaler

Already done.

>Okay, right then, I will. Because you had to do it, didn't you? You had to go and cast a female, oh yes. Because that's who you are, Chibnall. You were always this. Waiting for us all this time.
CHIBNALL: No really, just leave me. I'm an young man, user. I've had my time.
>Well, exactly. Look at you. Not remotely intelligent. But me? I put in so much time into this shitshow. So much time! But this is what I get. My reward. And it's not fair!
CHIBNALL: No. No, no, please, please don't. No, don't! Please don't! Please!
>Chibnall, fuck offerino. Better be quick. Three, two, one.

(The user quickly goes into the open booth and locks Chibnall's side. user runs out and red light floods the Chibnall's booth. It hurts a lot. Chibnall curls up into a ball. Then the power shuts down. After a few moments, Chibnall dies.)

So... why did the Silence destroy planet of vampire fish from Vampires of Venice?

They didn't. That was the time energy from the cracks destroying all in its path, which (as was retconned in later) was an unintended consequence of The Silence blowing up the TARDIS.

A good rule of thumb is, if it's from Series 5, it's about Series 5's arc specifically and not anything that came after.

B-but Vampire Fish Lady said they were running away from the silence. Why did she specify?

Is this right?

youtube.com/watch?v=GtCEu81n-v4

>Vlad the Implyer

Because when the time energy erased things from existence, it left a void in its wake. I.e. literal "silence".
>Through some we saw silence, and the end of all things.
Series 5 uses 'silence' to mean the void left by the total event collapse. The end of Vampires of Venice is an example of this (the background audio goes silent, 11 and Rory both notice it; it's implied that the cracks were eating away at the world around them). The other example of this is the cliffhanger of The Pandorica Opens, in which the universe goes silent right at the end when it gets obliterated.

The fact this has nothing to do with the intended meaning of the 'Silence Will Fall' slogan or the church of the Silence is awkward, an inconvenient quirk of Moff making up the story arc one season at a time, but ultimately irrelevant.

Oh, no, Doctor Who doesn't die. He regenerates.

>tfw clair can't trip

Onto Sesska's reaction to "The Doctor Dances".

How does on trip, please?

*one

We don't need any soyboys on /who/.

indiewire.com/2017/04/doctor-who-review-thin-ice-season-10-episode-3-recap-spoilers-1201810880/

Was McGanon the last good trip?

Fuck off soyboy

No there's Judy and Lym

Yes, but that only seems significant because we've had a rush of recent ones who have all been shit in some way.

None of us are "good"

thanks

Lym was before McGanon.

Its going to be funny when Jodie is more popular then Tennant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadchurch#Critical_reception_and_ratings

But the less recognizable a trip is, the worse

Its funny how people have gotten mad over something that is unironically true.

There are more blacks then shown in movies, Jesus was darker than normally depicted.

>comparing judy to lym

face it
it's literally impossible for S11 to fail

>superstar showrunner with the most successful drama of recent years with 10 mil viewers average
>main role is a woman from this drama of his
>it's a woman
>moffat is gone
>every clue leads to s11 being event tv

literally impossible to bomb
I'm expecting tennant years ratings, if not higher.

I know, Judy is much better

I'll believe it when I see it

This. At least Judy isn't a NEET.

literally this. dont get me wrong, capaldi is my favorite era but it didn't capture the normie audience like chibs will.

>superstar showrunner with the most successful drama of recent years with 10 mil viewers average
Doing a completely different genre of show.
>main role is a woman from this drama of his
Who wasn't either of the two leads.
>it's a woman
Which the majority of those polled say is neither a good nor bad move.
>moffat is gone
Casuals don't care.
>every clue leads to s11 being event tv
???????

Remember, don't hype.

Lymerence. Can't you tell that everyone here fucking despises you?

but lym's art is top kek
most of the time

>it's an "user is schizophrenic" episode