Who are some comic characters that you could take on in a fight?

Who are some comic characters that you could take on in a fight?

Thanos 2bh

I'd kick the shit out of Petes girlfriend in Superior Spider-Man.

Flash Thompson without the symbiot.

That pampered pansy Bruce Wayne.

Don't bullshit OP, Aunt may would fuckin' own you.

I reckon I could take that pussy journalist Clark Kent. Guy spends all his time typing away at a computer about starving kids and getting walked all over by that bitch Lois Lane: he probably doesn't even know how to throw a decent punch.

you do realize that the helicopter comic was from the series meant for a specific young audience?

Bring a six-pack for afterwards.

Joker

Squirrel Girl. I'm male and therefore stronger than her and all of her stupid squirrels.

Peter Parker, guy's a stringy dork and looks like he takes it up the ass on the regular.

>Clark Kent
literally Who?

Bruce Wayne.
get him when he's drunk from a night of playboy carousing and away from that driver guy he always has around and it would be too fucking easy to kick his rich spoiled ass.

Doctor Xavier, I'd snap-kick him on a fucking flight of stairs.

>literally Who?
>he doesn't read the Daily Planet
What rag do you get all your news from, you fucking troglodyte?

What's the point of these threads? To point out the lamest characters in comics and cartoons? Why would you want to be reminded of them?

Checked, but I could still kick your ass.

Matt Murdock. Guy's fucking blind, how could he even possibly hit me unless I was specifically trying to get hit?

found the powerlevel fag.

>Guy spends all his time typing away at a computer about starving kids
Have you even read his articles? He's shit, like the color beige in the form of a run-on sentence. Guy couldn't write a decent piece to save the world.

>t. lexcorp intern
Kent is actually one of the few journalists that reports without bias. Every other news is sucking Luthor's cock. Picking on his writing style is just stupid, it's not a fucking book, you retard.

Fake Captain America right here.

I can eat disabled buffoons like him all day.

How many "what does this say about the human spirit?" stories can you stomach before you throw yourself off a skyscraper? Guy should go make Hallmark movies where that saccharine shit belongs, why do we need half a column of the world's most average man interviewing some street-kid?

Aunt May took down the Chameleon. She'd definitely be able to take down OP easily.

Raimi's Aunt May could whomp half of Sup Forums's fat asses without breaking a sweat.

>implying

Bruce Wayne is a playboy. He probably works out every damn day before plowing hot chicks and you're just some faggot nerd.

Aunt May would light you up OP.

The world does not revolve around Metropolis

Hey there, rich boy. Get the fuck out.

Thanos would find a way to lose anyways.

Your funeral.

Oh sorry it is not dickriding that bald dink who brags about how he is so effing amazing. Honestly, if the guy was half as good as he claims to be then he could have figured out a cure to that dome of his.

Squirrel Girl since I am a fat out of shape loser with no real combat skills.