Its another lets make fun of the president episode

>its another lets make fun of the president episode

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/television/South-Park-Episode-Almost-Caused-Trey-Parker-Lose-It-116657.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh no, someone made fun of a politician.

-for the one millionth time

>its a lets call half of the american people retarded episode

Sorry, guys, we said we'd steer away from the Trump stuff, but... we just couldn't stop.

The closest they ever got to mocking obongo was a stupid oceans 13 ripoff episode.

WAAAH DUH MEAN CARTOON MADE FUN OF DADDY TRUMP WAAAH

Trey Parker will kill himself in a few years, after notice in despair what he has become

well maybe if Trump weren't a painfully insecure blowhard with no understanding of governance or world affairs he wouldn't get mocked so often

It's comedy central, pretty sure it's in their contract

No they didn't. They said they probably wouldn't, because it doesn't seem that fun to them, but they wouldn't write off the possibility.

Apparently they decided to go into it more.

they have done 3 seasons on him now. when does it become too much?

>solipsism

You've met him?

>what he has become
rich and comfortable, creating shit he enjoys?

>I get my news from CNN

Obongo was difficult to satirize because of his stoic public persona. Trump is much more flamboyant and therefore easier to make fun of. Dubya got a comparable amount of bantz to Trump back in the day for the same reason.

Fuck you soyboy, Trump has more money than you I bet. You're so poor I'm surprised you can afford all that soy sauce you must be consuming.

not him, but Trump has been mocked for decades, because the guy is fucking weird. the fact that he became president, and suddenly people don't want anyone making fun of him, is brand new and bizarre as fuck.

It's just happening much more so now because he's far more relevant than he's ever been before

Brace yourself for the 56% memers from leftypol, user. Know that white Europe is actually on your side.

probably around the time americans elect someone who isn't a reality TV star to the presidency?

I don't give a shit if you voted for trump or not but you gotta accept that he looks and sounds like a clown.

at least be believable if you're gonna cosplay

maybe if the media actually reported on the awful shit obama did instead of acting as his organized PR team he would've been more properly lampooned

>oh no someone said something i dont like fak enews fakenws fakesn ewsnea fFAKSNE NEW

You really don't know shit about him, right reddito? If you think he "enjoy" this, you really are an idiot. Go search his story and the time he almost killed himself because of an episode.

>when someone says something you don't like so your post is an actual mental breakdown

>implying Sup Forums isn't always behind the shitposts

It's closer to 26% but I understand math is hard for some

>I get my news from a cokehead with an anger management issue presenting a program designed specifically to sell dick pills

>mocking the president = calling half of america retarded
since when?
because mocking the president has been a thing in the United States forever. some of you may be too young, since media became chickenshit and were too afraid to mock Obama, but it's happened with every other president

I don't even think bush is comparable to trump, yeah he said some dumb stuff in his time and it got criticised and made fun of when it happened, but he wasn't putting it out every fucking day on twitter.

trump gets made fun of more than any president because he's constantly making himself the centre of attention more than any president has.

/leftypol/ is completely unable to create something funny, the meme is funny

hollywood is creatively bankrupt, if it isnt about trump they remake an existing series from 30 years ago because making anything new with effort is hard, thank god television is dying

fuck drumpf

see now THIS is a proper way to twist what I said back on me

why are trumplrinas so easily triggered?

Have you?

I'll bet you haven't because you'd have difficulty controlling your burning need to deepthroat his Cheeto-orange cock and forgive his deepest failings because a bunch of losers on an anime board told you you should like him.

Weak-willed faggot

Policy is harder to make fun of compared to personality quirks/gaffes though.
Also a good point.

>You really don't know shit about him
you obviously don't. he's just doing shit he enjoys, and will likely just go back to Colorado when the well dries up.

>reddito
>implying the majority of trumplets are not here from the 2016 reddit migration
you're not fooling anyone

That episode was pretty good.

In other words, he never said anything of importance.

and fuck white people

If you don't want people making fun of Trump just tell him to step away from Twitter. It's as simple as that.

If you think that was a breakdown I now understand why you think everything is fake news

Autism.

>it's ok to mock white people
ftfy

You say that but you'll still spend the extra tax money you'll get from him

So why should i care for the thoughts of a hypocrite? Burn the money, put it on youtube, assuming you even work.

Hhahaah, god, you're really a pleb.

cinemablend.com/television/South-Park-Episode-Almost-Caused-Trey-Parker-Lose-It-116657.html

Fuck Trump, but also fuck plebs like you. Both ruin this site.

>its another trump reddit immigrant gets triggered by South Park in CURRENT YEAR
people used to call someone retarded if they became upset at a south park episode

Those certainly are other words

>still believes MSM
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Liberals are the only racists left in america.

>it's ok to mock white people
>ftfy

*sniff sniff* people m-m-made fu-fun of meeee... daddy can u tell th-those snowflakes to go a-away... *sniff* m-m-maagaaaaaaa

We'll just start shooting you.

Political opinions aside, are the episodes even funny anymore?

>Policy is harder to make fun of compared to personality quirks/gaffes though.

this is the point the drones from t_d or the Sup Forums people who haven't just gone full WN don't seem to get.

Policy isn't easy to mock. People can agree or disagree with it. Obama's middle eastern actions, for example, could be supported or denounced for hundreds of different reasons by folks on the left and the right. You can't really make a joke about it without requiring your audience to have very specific political opinions.

Then on the other hand Trump goes and tweets something that looks like a literal teenager wrote it and calls someone a fat pig or does a speech that's literally one unintelligable run-on sentence. that's easy to mock. pretty much anyone can laugh at that unless they're literally obsessive over daddy trumpo.

Sup Forums can shitpost it's own board just fine without any crossboard poster's help.

Let's be honest, South Park hasn't been funny since like 2008 at the latest.

>the meme is funny
Which is why they stole it and are currently running it into the ground on Sup Forums and a number of other boards.

He's right ,
Trey have mental problems btw, he's the kind of man who's going to kill himself.

south park hasnt been good since season 10

>muh liberals
>muh virtue signallign
kek fucking trumplinas so pathetic

>use the same joke 100s of times each season
>you can't complain about this because then it's political
It's just lazy writing and it's not funny.

What? You just said that every president has been mocked except the one that was black. Yet when I say it's because he was black you flip your shit and call me a raciss.

jesus, you're a fucking idiot
that was the WoW episode he was upset about
if you've ever listened to interviews with him, he's very comfortable right now (has a daughter now), and just unwinds with boards games and shit

>Fuck Trump
you're not fooling anyone, redditor

last funny episode was gluten free ebola

So you're saying that liberals can only grab the lowest fruits? They lacked the knowledge of government and economics to properly criticize obama's actions that literally doubled the national debt?

>Making that big of a leap in logic

There's no way you can be this retar-

>Doesn't trust media but trusts conman

Ah, got it. Makes sense now.

>n-no this can't be, why is the right eating their own!?
t. 56% face

Episodes taking the piss out of trump and hick America are great entertainment for those outside of the US.

>Dubya got a comparable amount of bantz to Trump back in the day for the same reason.
On South Park? They actually took it pretty easy on him. The rest of American media was tearing Bush to shreds but they had no idea how good things actually were until an actual retard like trump came along.

It's going to be really bothersome for you when your last thoughts are "I wish i had a gun"

Spoken like someone who isn't old enough to remember the 2000s when 90% of late night television was just constantly shitting on W.

Nothing has changed except the name of the guy getting shit on.

I know you want to write off anyone that disagrees with you as idiot, but you can't ignore that Obama has done/been involved in stupid shit such as being cucked by China hard, waggling his erection on an airplane, or fucking up speeches even harder than Trump.

Religion of peace!

>Be me
>Brazilian
>I accept being called a monkey all the time by a MAGA weed burger owner of a discord server
>He's Cuban and jew blood
>He always delete my americamutt or when I say "rick and morty bfto"
Maga faggotsl like him ruin Sup Forums

He's saying everyone can only grab the lowest fruits.

You don't have the balls.

So what happened on friday?

they ran out of ideas at least 7 years ago

*sniff* ill show those dirty minorities *sniff* we've made fun of them for decades, but oh no, they'll never make f-fun of me. im gonna fucking kill those thin skinned pieces of shit for making fun of me *sniff* they think im some stereotypical Sup Forums dwelling white kid who wants to shoot people up but ill prove them all wrong *sniff* when i fucking shoot them all

>trusts CNN

>you'll still spend the extra tax money you'll get from him
It's going to rising healthcare costs thanks to him doing nothing to keep obamacare afloat.

Don't stub your toe on your presents of peace.

Are you going to cry about it again?

(You)
What? You just said that every president has been mocked except the one that was black. Yet when I say it's because he was black you flip your shit and call me a raciss.

I think you're replying to the wrong person friendo

>MAGA shill turns out to be non-white
It happens so often it's hilarious.

>obamacare premiums haven't risen by thousands of dollars

Low Hanging Fruits are all you can grasp.

Which isn't entirely inaccurate and is the key reason why the USA is not a democracy.

>muh guns
kek implying tumplirinas even leave their mom's basement

I think they actually liked Bush though. They don't seem to at all like Trump. The two really aren't all that comparable. One was kind of a bungler who came off as that funny uncle... who well went to war over what was an important situation.

Trump just... yells a lot on twitter and talks himself off.

This.

user, I'm the one you responded with the "it's okay to mock white people" post.
I didn't respond to you because it wasn't related to what I said at all.

someone else responded to you. you're mixing people up.

>too afraid to mock Obama
>Fox spent nearly every day for 8 years blasting him with anything they could

>Being this retard
Have you read other interviews? Do you have the ability to understand human psychology or are you a pathetic neet incapable of human interaction?
He don't enjoy South Park for years. Stop trying to bait, normalfag brainlet.

>You're not fooling anyone, redditor.
You're not fooling anyone, redditor.

Never replay me again or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

I'd feel guilt for letting you down, not fear for pulling the trigger.

Tell me where I said I trust CNN and I'll give you $2093853258972375029735 dollars. Writing off all MSM because Trump told you to is the stupidest shit I've ever heard of in my life, and I'm sitting here typing to you troglodytes

No. That's two straight seasons without a single funny episode. Now in the past even the best seasons have had some bad episodes here and there but this shit is getting out of hand.

shart in mart
kek fuckin amerimuds

this was meant for

t. america mutt trigger

>he says while wearing a mask

>the 2000s when 90% of late night television was just constantly shitting on W.

fuckin' this