Is it good or just hipster yurotrash?

Is it good or just hipster yurotrash?

Thinking mans Stranger Things.

I enjoyed it. It's like a darker version of Stranger Things with time travel stuff. Story went in a lot of directions I didn't expect. Lots of mystery but it never feels like you're being blue-balled.

The latter. Cheap, grimdark Stranger Things knockoff for hipsters who feel cool watching European series.

>muh time travelling
>muh german small town culture

More like Twin Peaks honestly

It's good, quite confusing at the beginning but the last three episodes are really good.

(You)

>Ulrich bashes a small child’s head in to save the world
Is he dare I say /ourguy/?

What baffled me is didn't he realize he gave him the same exact wounds he did have during his adult life?

Unironically too many characters who look the same

>episode 1
german Stranger Things knockoff

>epsiode 2-10
Donnie Darko meets LOST, but good

Ulrich's mental state by this point is less than stellar. It doesn't surprise me that it didn't cross his mind at the time.

what a fucking shit ending

Haha racism so cool

how does it matter anymore? he knows he's alive and he stucks in 1952 prison.

Why wouldn't they charge people for travelling 33 years into the past or the future? Imagine if they discovered this cave in America

this show is nothing like ST and people repeat to say it because "muh, child actors", "muh, 80's plotline" and "muh, small town and dark forest".

>Supposedly Police detective
>Unable to check kid he intended to kill (to save three other kids) for vital signs
>Unable to properly bash kid's skull in with heavy rock
>Unable to wash up before leaving crime scene to go back through time portal, also unable to travel there not litterally over the main road while covered in the blood of the kid you've just mutilated

What did they mean by this?

>this show is nothing like ST
Honestly it was the missing meets bron/broen meets stranger things/it meets donnie darko

It reminds more of Les Revenants, which is also small european town with mysteries, but unlike LR it gives almost any explanation, maybe less would be for the best, especially for S2

What would happen if Ulrich or Jonas or anyone went berserk and started murdering people at random on 1953 or 1986, would the world explode or some shit?

At the moment it looks kinda like going back in time hasn't changed anything as in everything that happened was supposed to happen. Even when Ulrich tied to kill the kid all he did was end up showing how he got his scars in the first place.

It's pretty clear that what they did already happened, it's a temporal loop already closed, you can't change anything because maybe your future self already tried in the past and the result was the life you were living at that moment.

>everything you do is meant to happen no matter what
Lazy writing

>they actually made a poster that is a mirror image
I dont have any saved but you know what i mean

>his kid vanishes
>his wife/fuckbuddy gave him heat
>everyone thinks he's bonkers
>recovers the body of his dead brother 33 years after he went missing
>finally travels back in time 66 years, meeting is teenage father amongst others
>Sup Forums thinks at this point he should be sane and rational

It's fucking amazing is what it is.
It's not like stanger things at all and actually equires you to think to get eery story strand going on.

They better do a season 2 because they left some big mysteries unresolved

>>Sup Forums thinks at this point he should be sane and rational
Personally I would've gone back at the sight of 50s cars on that road but if you're going to interfere you might as well make sure that you do in fact interfere as you intended.

Killing isn't rocket science. I would've easily accepted him being morally unable to kill a kid, even if he suspects the kid of becoming a killer in the future, but him being practically unable to kill said kid?

That's just stupid.

Its shit.

>OMINOUS MUSIC BLASTS THROUGH YOUR SPEAKERS
Thats the entire show

>Thats the entire show
No, the final episodes there's also this really weird moaning music/montage.

so you be saying crackas all look alike?

I've seen this exact post before.

Deja Vu?

fuck off, the soundtrack of this show is amazing
>fever ray
>dan deacon
>einstürzende neubauten
>nena