Why is he such a big fucking sissy cuck?

Why is he such a big fucking sissy cuck?

That Skywalker blood in him.

Because he's Sup Forums personified.

Because he is white boi.

what is that stupid fucking sticker on his face?

>34 years old

to appeal to his audience

epic post my friend. I just love every thread we have to have such racism.

It's subtle propaganda, boys will think it's ok to cry and be emotional like women because of this

He is white. He knows he can't compete against diversity.

That's why he is always a moody cuck, but as a white male, he is too beta to do something about it. Much like white people.

Watch as he falls in love with Rey, but Finn fucks her.

> Darth Soy

But apparently he kills Trump in this movie.

But everyone wants to fuck him, who really wins here?

Nah, Boyega disapproves of forced racemixing propaganda

He is fugly how do you even go to an audition with that face

he has to try to redeem himself to fuck the Rei pussy but Boyega negro still fucks her. And he has to go on being dark and brooding much like white males in general

>can't go 2 minutes without drooling over nigger cocks
This board is fucking disgrace.

This.

>MUH PAIRING ISN'T CANON? RACISM!!!! xDDD

I can't tell if this is ironic memeing or just the result of years of media brainwashing...either way it scares me.

Why do I have this feeling that the whole trilogy boils down to who gets to fuck Rey?

Why did Snape sissify himself? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Kysoy Ren

will this lead to a new fashion style for soy bois? Will the trend of bearded numales end and instead we will get dark pale woe is me type white bois now?

A knight of soy

dude it's totally ironic so meta lmao

Because he's a mouth breather and a faggot

Boy I sure do love seeing these tired racebait posts in every single thread I stumble into

LITTLE

I have no clue to his motivations at all. I watched the first film and I think the second won't answer it either.

I mean, I would accept it if he was just an evil guy trying to run the universe, but he has """emotional depth""" since he killed his own father. One would imagine that he is really realy messed up in the head to do that, but why, WHY would someone even do that?

It's Anakin all over again. It's not hard to write a character who is corrupted by the dark side, you just think of the negative emotions you have and imagine a character ruling by it. But I have to believe that the person is somehow fooling himself very hard, hiding something from oneself, perhaps telling a story to oneself on why he is right, etc. But instead we get "ok, this guy is run by bad emotions like... anger. What's an angry edgy thing to do? oh yeah, kill his own father, that's evil".

He's a better realized "Anakin", without having gone through what Anakin did to finally become Darth Vader.
Kylo Ren is one of the actually good characters with these new movies.

this isn't a harry potter thread m8

Is rulling the galaxy not enough reason?

He's an allegory for the Disney era of Star Wars.

Something desperately trying to be something that it isn't, and failing miserably.

See He is literally a better written Anakin

>he was seduced by the dark side

>turns out his dream was Palpatine's doing and he's conned into murdering his own wife after murdering tons of jedi like a fucking asshole

The PT would've been a lot better if it had been about getting more power to do whatever the fuck, not just heal a preggo woman which doesn't even make sense.

I honestly hope Ren ends up with Rey just to enjoy their butthurt.

Lucas did that to give him an ulterior motive cause fans ideolized vader so much they wanted him to be good

He's also 6ft3 and jacked

Holy shit I just realized his head and neck are way too small for his body.

It was during the Bush years, and Lucas was trying to shove political commentary into Star Wars. Reworked a line Bush said for Anakin ("if you're not with me, you're my enemy"), and I suspect he wanted to show a good person doing something bad for what would be good reasons ("protect the United States", but doing so in a bad way)

Lucas isn't exactly the best writer, which is why he should stay on as an ideas guy and have other people flesh it out.

You first OP

He literally kills the big bad and takes over the throne in VIII lol.

Also while the heroine is lusting after his cock

I hear he's shredded

I can see that, except it really does not translate well into the very character of Anakin

>Beginning
>Ovah twenteh tausend iv'n Masty Yodah doesn' haev a midichlorian levah dat haih
>Timeskip
>I'm better than my master why my Master doesn't let me do whatever I want
>Timeskip
>Already violated jedi code by pumping without dumping
>Man why can't I STILL do whatever I want

He was written as a sith since movie 2. Unironically he is written the same way Man of Steel is, he is written as someone who a. should do whatever the fuck he wants because nobody can stop him, including his fans, and b, he should only do the right thing when the woman he wants to fuck is involved.

At least Superman stops trying to murder the JL when Amy Adams shows up, Anakin straight up kills his wife.