Name a better docukino

Name a better docukino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CvhchxHUCA0
vice.com/en_au/article/3k8w5j/what-happened-to-jisoe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all of them

King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

It's good stuff I give you that, don't listen to republicucks hating on based vandalism.

Also does anyone knows the name of a documentary about Insomnia made by an english speaking filmmaker that wanted to be awake during the day in order to see his daughter growing up?

The Emperor's naked army marches on

they got a lot of that shit wrong too. billy mitchell's record had been beat long before the movie, but it was never recognized by twin galaxies.

I thought Man VS Snake was the better vidya world record documentary.

Twin Galaxies was the focal point of criticism in the film. The Billy shit was just funny because of how seriously he takes himself.

I enjoyed this one as well, but it wasnt as funny as KoK.

Shadowman

American Movie

West of Memphis

Funny as hell and very informative in the australian way of life.

Way better than American grindhouse and the cannon films doc

This and pic related for a comfy docucombo night.

>I closed my fist so hard at this movie my palms started to bleed.

>numale faggots the movie

The Phil Fish part?

The meat boys were cringy but cool, Phil just took indie developers back to the stone age.

That's a good one

Jiro dreams of assrape

F is for Fake

Who Jackie?

Fuck no. Everyone they focused on was terrible, Edmund came off as some edgelord supreme that compares working on video games to living in a concentration camp, that braid guy was beyond pretentious, and Phil Fish is an asshat.

Stories we tell
Dear Zachary

Jisoe. It's on youtube
Also about real graffiti, not this watered down Vegan hipster trash.
Only steel is real, cunt

Man Bites Dog is definitively the most excruciatingly ebullient documentary experience. I pity your narrow range of viewing experience in being unable to recognise it's visceral expertise.

Gothic King Cobra

youtu.be/CvhchxHUCA0

Here's a great article on Jisoe if you cunts don't believe me
vice.com/en_au/article/3k8w5j/what-happened-to-jisoe

>name a more emotionally impactful documentary.
I really doubt you will find one

You mispelled "it's"

Dwagon: The Stowy Of Bwuuc Wee

my cunts?
MY CUNTS?

Dear Zachary is amateurish shit for brainlets though. I sided with the killer purely because of biased and laughably made this documentary is.

>that scream effect after the reveal
lol

I don't know who to listen to anymore. Everyone has (a diametrically oppositional) opinion.

It’s fiction tho

I think not, my friend. Although the filter mangled my message wherein the first 'experience' was originally spelled 'exercise'. Chinese m00t has really let this forum srip.

If you don’t like Dear Zachary you’re an edgelord. It’s amateurish because it’s made by a guy who’s remembering his friend, it feels like someone a real person made and not some dishonest auteur.

Empire of Dust

>Man Bites Dog
This is a great movie about people doing documentaries.
Dear user, we have to encourage more movie watching here, even if they come from other sites we can lift them up and we can have discussions about movies more often than once a week between capeshit and generals

>shadowman

Empire of Dust

Fucking plebs...

I only made it to 22 minutes but that loser was kinda interesting in a cringey way

>Terror's Advocate
>Mugabe and the white african
>Meat the truth
>The Red Pill

Didn't watch that. I really like "Jiro Dreams of Sushi", "The Fog of war" and best of enemies.