What are some movies about a fake illness

What are some movies about a fake illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOAgplgTxfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually had depression until I started taking some supplements. Turned out I had a magnesium deficiency. Why do retards think depression is fake?

because it's a tumblr tier self diagnosed meme reddit illness for attention seeking children

un homme qui dort

Yikes

Here's your (you)

It's not an illness, but it's not fake.
It's a symptom.

From not exercising and eating healthy.

Boo hoo, you're sad? Walk for an hour, hell, run for like 5 minutes. Sadness gone.

>people don't get very sad for long periods of time to the point where it negatively affects their life

I really wonder how dumb you have to be to think like this.

>depression = getting very sad

Yeah that's effectively what it is. If you're very very sad for a long period of time and can't snap out of it, you get diagnosed with depression.

Depression has many symptoms. Concentration problems, chronic fatigue, insomnia, waking up often during the night and can appear together with other psychological disorders (co-morbidity). It can even cause psychosis and anxiety disorder. It's not fake at all and a living nightmare for anybody who's living through or with it.

No one doubts it. What's doubted is the anguished cries of the person who is an emotional succubus to everybody around them who blames every failure and reprehensible action on depression. These people are common, and our increasingly soft-gloved treatment of them has engendered a society where the behavior is considered normal and even defensible. It isn't. Weak people are weak people. Depression is not a malady but a symptom needing addressed in order to better one's self or condition. It's a necessary tool and stage to growth. In extreme cases, yes, it is a mental affliction. But 90% of the people who cite depression aren't suffering depression. They suffer an absence of strong character. Fuck them. And fuck you. Faggot.

I've been eating well and doing 2 hrs of cardio 3 days in 4 for the last 6 months and I still feel like demotivated shit 90% of the time, what else have you got?

Explained: youtube.com/watch?v=NOAgplgTxfc

>does cardio constantly
>6 months
>surprised he's demotivated

Lol do some lifting ya silly faggot

Yeah, which all are basically just manifestations of extreme long term sadness, which is what depression is. I'm not downplaying it man, I was telling the denier guy that he's being a moron believing that people don't get extremely sad for long periods of time.

You sound like a depressed person in denial chief.

>J-just man up!
You know what? The people who get medication against the symptoms often use the energy they get to kill themselves because they want it for a long time.

>I have crippling depression

Like nigga just stand up lmao like just be happy and shit

How do you explain generally happy, positive people which are living great lifes suddenly turning 180 without any evidence of external influence, like drugs for example? All you say is, hey if you're depressive then how about you get happy? That's foolish.

>How do you explain generally happy, positive people which are living great lifes suddenly turning 180 without any evidence of external influence

A failure to identify the outside influence, unaddressed trauma, bad change in diet or sleep habits, a million different possible factors coming together. But ultimately it is extreme sadness or even existential boredom.

Hey, I don't have to be the one to post this for once.

Get off the internet dude