Just tried to watch this and couldn't make it past the 3 minute mark

anyone here actually get through it? if yes, was it worth it? the answer is no, so why did you do it? date movie? hiding your power level? the thought of your desperate need for pussy angers me.

OP, you can't make me un-enjoy the movie by being a contrarian fuck about it.

no one enjoys capeshit. not really.

part 2 was pretty bad. either Gunn tried too hard or he didn't try at all and didn't want to do another cape flick
im not sure which one it is.

the "humor" was too forced. you're not missing anything by not watching it.

It was bad

The first was great. The second was terrible. Marvel has lost it. They only know how to make quip fests now... Civil War was the last great one. Even Spider Man Homecoming was cringe. It's like everyone has the exact same sense of humor in Homecoming...

>Civil War was the last great one
lol

Go awat never come back

I enjoy most of them and guardians in particular, now what

no you don't, you're just too stupid to see it

Yes I got through it. And fuck no, it was garbage.

The plot wasn’t bad and the acting was fine. But you are right I’m saying a lot of the jokes felt forced, especially star lords jokes. Only drax seems to know how to do delivery properly

>3 minute mark
whether it was or wasn't good, you're an idiot for stopping there. What sort of asshole decides to stop watchuing a movie after three minutes? Did you even get to that groot dancing part?

too many forced quips. It made it hard to watch. Not as good as the first.

I think that's when I shut it off. It was a few weeks ago and I wasn't really paying attention to begin with

Throw away your computer, modem, and router OP. You should probably go ahead and throw your phone away too.

Homecoming was great

I couldn't even get through the first one, not after the shameful attempt at trying to entice me by playing old pop songs. FUCK OFF.

Go back and watch Yondu Groot and Rocket break out of the Ravager ship, then you can turn off the movie

>Only drax seems to know how to do delivery properly
>HAA HAA
>HAAAAA
>THAT IS FUNNY TO ME
Yeah I don’t know about that.

I enjoyed it. You're a giant faggot

good:
>great soundtrack
>kurt russell
>yondu plotline is good
>good color palette and visuals

bad:
>quips

I would recommend it

you just don't like fun/having fun. i guess you should just watch antichrist again.

That's because you have a short attention span like a fucking child.

I really liked the first one.

The second one was...meh.

trash for "'""reddit""" normies

lol

watch the superior Star Wars inspired flick.

> anybody got orange slices
lmfao right!!

Ruined your credibility when you bitched about quip fests and said Civil War was good at the same time.

This is bullshit nobody ever turns off or walks out of movies

this guy likes to party

i've walked out of green lantern and Jupiter Ascending

>doubles down on edgy contrarianism
Good luck kiddo.