youtube.com/watch?v=HcDlqUeDD9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8SClsKQEcpc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like him but he is underused, like Mads

he's apparently a huge fucking alcoholic so I feel like I have a spiritual connection with him

Good actor and has screen presence.
Despite being a retard irl.

tryhard faggot

Always confused him with Joaqim Phoenix

bug man

The next Christopher Walken.

typical ego inflated hollyjew pawn trash

Would be really cool to see them together.

Exactly what i think
Plus those two are some,if not the best "that guy" actor/supporting actor

>get me someone to play a crazy person
>i know just the guy

Look at all these trump babies triggered by him, it's amusing

it is my fantasy that they do a buddy cop movie where everyone is terrifyed of them. Willem Dafoe would be their chief

This really surprised me. He seems like the last sort of guy who would end up being a "fuck white people" self-flagellating cuckold, but there you go.
Good actor though.

He's 100% right though

Holy shit, make it happen

you don't get into the hollyjew club without being a jew or a jew pawn, always assume the worse until proven otherwise

I wonder if they get this assblasted intentionally so they feel less dead on the inside

Are r/the_donald redditors fucking retarded?
TRUMP IS A FUCKING JEW SHILL HE GAVE JERUSALEM BACK TO ISRAEL

That's generally true, but you can still typically see that if someone is a jew or has a very effeminate face or way they carry themselves that they'll act that way, but the ones who have some testosterone will still generally have less "fuck white people" opinions and/or just keep their mouth shut. Like with Mel and Vince, as in your pic

He's the best at playing weird dudes, because he's such a weird dude.

Great actor
I want him and Jeff Nichols to keep making movies together

>TRUMP IS A FUCKING JEW SHILL HE GAVE JERUSALEM BACK TO ISRAEL

So? It's a symbolic gesture and doesn't actually impact us at all, so I don't give a fuck. Meanwhile, the yids now have to deal with increased hostility from their neighbors. Overall I find the kike's current situation pretty /comfy/, considering there's now a shiite alliance stretching from Lebanon to Iran that all hate the kikes and are building bases on the border, all with protection from Russia to prevent ZOG from doing anything about it.

True Detective GOAT coupling.

Turbocuck

>Interpol agent and local detective team up to track down fugitives in a town bordering an indian territory and get caught up with cartel and wendigo shenanigans

he really knows how to chew the scenary

le 4d chess

>one of the detectives is btw really fucking paranoid and convinced there's an impending tornado heading for them. The other one secretly dabbles in the occult.
>this is connected.

Seen him in Boardwalk Empire, Man of Steel, and Nocturnal Animals and he stole the show in all of them.

You took the idea from brilliant to laughable very quickly

Best part of Boardwalk Empire

>implying True Detective isn't inherently laughable. Awoooo existential angst

Fight me, nerd faggot.

>Best part of Boardwalk Empire
When he died? Because other than that I really can't remember much from him. It's like the writers didn't know what to do.

Explain how I'm wrong.

>Someone holds a different political opinion to me
>They need die, instantly die,
>If your political opinions =/= mine then you need to be dead

A seemingly educated adult in 2016 said these things

How utterly embarrassing and thoroughly pathetic, literally no different than a screeching 19 year old transwoman with neon green hair and stubble at a slut walk, how fucking embarrasing.

Most fedora euphoric True Detective pairing.

Michael Shannon is truly /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=HcDlqUeDD9Q

Dumber people have done worse things.

>Proponent of white genocide
>Betrayed based Snyder
>Worked with one of the most dishonest directors in the business time and time again
Not our guy

>someone holds a political opinion that would undoubtly force millions into poverty

yeah im ok with those people dying.

His whole storyline is interesting. How he went from being a hardcore cop to one of Capone's thugs

Sounds like the dude lmao school of storytelling to me

didn't just "recognize" jerusalem as israel's capital? the only thing they actually DID was move their embassy. which, who gives a shit about?

trump didn't really do much but give israel what they want - which costed the american people literally nothing. seems like a smart move IMO

Used to like him until Superman. What a stiff boring performance. I can look past his dumb personal politics and statements.

the divide and conquer isn't working , jidf. keep trying though

trump will surely be done this time

that's how I view it. Hell, in "art of the deal" he even talks about how the first thing you should offer is symbolic stuff that makes the other side happy but with zero cost to you. And yet, there are tons of autists (or shills, perhaps) who freak out over symbolic stuff
>DRUMPF AGREES JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL!
>DRUMPF TOUCHED THIS OLD ROMAN WALL!
>DRUMPF SAID HE LOVES JEWS!

These things don't mean jack shit to me. Call me when Trump starts going to war with Iran on behalf of Israel or anything like that. Then I'll be pissed.

I was very shocked when I saw him on that Lip sync Battle show. He has a VERY weird personality. He's kinda charming but extremely weird and acts like overgrown autistic 10 year old. Really weird dude.

>trump didn't really do much
he literally only fulfilled agreements presidents since clinton have made repeatedly, including obongo

youtube.com/watch?v=8SClsKQEcpc

shills are desperate, pic related

kys

dude is unstoppable

His name popped up in unexpected titles

>These things don't mean jack shit to me.
Good, goooood

>Mel and Vince
they established themselves before the SJW takeover... james woods too once had a big career

there are no young outspoken free thinkers in jewlywood now

taylor swift is being harassed because (((they))) think she MIGHT be a trump supporter

(((zimmerman))) oy vey

It all stems from that pivotal point in history when the Marxists won the culture war. I am referring to the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism". He was exposing the communist infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the (((media))) turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting Marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left - compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether Marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which the Marxists have used demonizing certain ideas - rational rejection of communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of Marxist beliefs becomes bigotry and racist. The victory the Marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the very idea of anti-communism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Antifa and the Alt-Left is the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending. Donald Trump'd election was America's immune system finally reacting to this infection. He had the courage to talk openly about the Marxist lies that normies had forced themselves to believe. He is waking them up to the truth that we do not have to bend to the Marxist ideal. And this is why the left, the Marxists, and the (((media))) etc. are fighting him with such vile intensity - he is overturning their one linchpin victory that has undermined our culture since the 1950's. Without that, they have nothing. He is out-jewing the jews.

There's a reason they don't teach us about the Venona Papers in school, McCarthy was 100% right:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

So all hes done is satisfy his jewish handlers, color me surprised

>"denounce the right, or you're a nazi!"
>silence
I'm impressed she didn't cave

He seems really badass. I loved him on Boardwalk and he was cool in Nocturnal Animals.

Based Jews

When was this? lol

>pre-election
>"Why are you blaming the jews for everything you braindead nazis? Antisemetism is for idiots!"

>post-election
>"TRUMP IS A JEWISH PUPPET AND THE JEWS ARE EVIL!"

>every globlaist jew on the planet is trying to take him out
>his jew allies are ones that say (honestly and correctly) hitler is misunderstood
really makes me think, jidf

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
>Netanyahu: Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews
>Prime minister tells World Zionist Congress that Hitler only wanted to expel the Jews

Considering she's been a Sup Forumstard since at least 2011 and has probably since moved on to other boards, as well as the fact that she's a (former?) country singer from heartland pennsylvania who refuses to talk about politics, I'd say there's a 99% chance she's a Trump supporter.

>taylor swift is being harassed because (((they))) think she MIGHT be a trump supporter

I don't know about that. But I think it's simply a move to bend her to their will. And if sjw's can do that the hottest most popular singer right now. They could definitely do it to anyone.

good actor, shitty person

i unironically voted for Hillary, but those raging psychos that want Trump supporters to die need to fuck off.

desperate shills are indeed getting desperate

She wasn't just silent. She's suing the papers accusing her of being a secret nazi for libel.

>I'm impressed she didn't cave
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8

Based as fuck. Just look at all these triggered alt-light pussies in this thread.

Why can't you pussies deal with an opinion that is different than yours? You might as well be spamming that stupid jpg.

Unironically, a genius video.