Star Vs The Forces of Evil

So Star never learned how to ride a bike, did she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DloxuSM5SJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The wheel was only very recently invented in Mewni.

just like how she never learned how to ride dick

An easy thing to learn user. Let me show you how.

Where is this from?

Were you really expecting her to?

A storyboarder
allegedly

a storyboard revisionist did a livestream and was taking requests

it's not actually official anything

Storyboarders made this to satisfy a request from rabid Starco fans that were harassing them.

She also never learned how to ride a Marco

Ok so I've been piecing a lot of "hints" done by the crew together, comparing their tone during previous hiatuses, and have come to a very troubling conclusion....Tom will compete with Marco for Star's affection again.

Not just this storyboarder, but it seems we're going to suffer a lot in the beginning of season 3.

>Star confesses her love for Marco
>He just stares at her and is all 'what do you mean' instead of saying he loves her back
>The bug runs off crying back to Mewni with her tail between her legs
Somehow this = Jackie BTFO'd in the insane, deluded world of pathetic hoodie-huffing Starcucks

I want to see a Star version of this with Star and Marco on the front

>when you forgot to attach an image.

I'm retarded.

Make it with Jackie and Marco on the cover and the posters have the rest of the harem and all say KEKED.

I feel like we vastly overlook this very interesting fact about Mewni. What do you think society was like without it? How did they develop?

Season 3

they have manticores and flying horses.
They were on a roll

What will happen when we reach 667 threads?

>JF
>stands for JUST FRIENDS
>starcucks think this confirms starco
Topkek, as they say.

It's my time to shine
I got you fampai

More cuckposting

Its funny cause in latin american countries having horns actually means being a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=DloxuSM5SJI

Callese cornudo

Just saw a theory that Eclipsa could've used the All-Seeing Eye to watch her monster lover and that, since the spell is part of her chapter, she would have drawn the image and the monster in the book is a more accurate representation of what he would have looked like. The image on the tapestry would have been Mewman propaganda to make both look more sinister.

It's pointed out that the spell in the book resembles a heart.

The shape of the figure in the book is said in this theory to look more reptilian and so implying Toffee could indeed be related to Eclipsa, though I don't really see the reptilian angle. More convincing is that the robes/background could imply a monster temple, which of course Toffee used as a base of operations and which was abandoned far back enough that neither Ludo nor Moon knew about it.

I dunno. Feel like Toffee being connected to Eclipsa could go any number of directions, and while it would feel like "cheating" to say the tapestry was totally inaccurate at least the page in the spellbook could be seen as suggesting an alternative.

I just found it interesting since I've never even seen someone focus on that page before, even though we knew Eclipsa had written it.

Why is cuckposting so based

Callese usted maldito venao.
It just doesnt have the same impact as saying cuck.

It beats obnoxious shipping and waifufaggotry.
Im really going to miss it if Starco actually becomes a thing.

10/10

Also if Starco happens, I feel like Jackie is going to get screwed over. I'm actually somewhat pro-starco, but I don't want Jackie to just get shit on either

>I don't want Jackie to just get shit on either
I think if Starco does happen, Jackie can still be great friends with Star and Marco.

Jackie and Marco's platonic relationship then would show us that a boy and girl can be friends without being in a romantic relationship.

Jackie is the clear winner, that said I would be ok if he got it ok with thick monster girl. Not star though she's a good friend.

>would show us that a boy and girl can be friends without being in a romantic relationship.

Kinda like what will happen with Star and Marco, right?

I agree with this sentiment. Marco and Jackie still being friends if Marco gets with Star would be a great lesson for us all.

Es mejor cabrón para ser honesto.

Hasta se escucha más brusco.

Schadenfreude

Tienes que regresar

Doesn't make much sense from a storytelling perspective. You don't want to keep a character around after they've served their purpose, all they to is steal time from the main plot.

Who is the maid with the buttercup hair?

HOL UP

Also, I can't imagine that Jackie isn't going to be bitter after Star cucked her in front of all her friends.

It wouldn't be so embarrassing if Marco didn't immediately run after Star.

>Marco and Jackie still being friends if Marco gets with Star would be a great lesson for us all.
if only i had this much hope
In my heart i know if Starco happens, Jackies just gonna date on mook offscreen and never be seen again unless its a memory

STAR BUTTERFLY IS IN LOVE WITH HER BEST FRIEND andshegotcuckedbyjackie

But it wouldn't make sense to dump Jackie altogether just because Marco gets with Star. Just like Star still talks to Tom in friendly terms after their breakup, so can Marco with Jackie. I'm sure Jackie would be cool with the whole thing once it cools down.

It becomes immediately less embarrassing when everyone would realize Star just fucked off to her home planet and Marco didn't say anything.

The bug freaked out and buzzed off. That's it.

I unironically expected something like that to happen

I expected Ruberiot to sing about how Star wants to sex Marco, but he's with Jackie, with Jackie puppet and everything

That's also the main reason I requested pic related

Patrick stump pls!

>Hey user! Wanna suck on my wand? It tastes like candy cooooorn!

Why do I visualize a 23 year old man typing this green text?

Unless Marco uses his scissors to go after her.

Then it's right back to Jackie being cucked in front of everyone.

¿Regresar al pasado?

No. Get out of my face you ugly, unloveable retard.

>not 33

Tom was kept around even though his role as "Star's ex who's desperate to get back together with her" ended with Mr. Candle Cares.

Eclipsa must have used her All-Seeing Eye spell to spy on her Mewman husband, which is why Glossaryck said "spying leads to crying". She saw her Mewman husband cheating on her which lead to her getting the 'bad end', leaving her husband to blandda up with a filthy monster and become the shame of Mewni. Star was faced with the same dilemma when she spied on her love Marco and saw him with Jackie. If she does not want to follow in Eclipsa's footsteps and become an evil 'monsterlover' she must do what Eclipsa could not; accept Marco being with Jackie as a loyal cuck and still love him.

What if instead I suck those hearts on your cheeks?

>not 39

>not 69

>accept Marco being with Jackie as a loyal cuck and still love him
You're dropping this show the moment Starco is confirmed, right?

Then Marco chased after Star. And will continue to chase after her in S3.

Jackie will get left behind by her boyfriend while he goes to his "best friend" who just publicly admitted she wants to fuck him. This will be like the 5th time in as many minutes that Marco ditched Jackie in favor of Star. So who's getting cucked again?

The other you already pulled that one on me.

Regresar al pasado.
Samurai Juan.

>So who's getting cucked again?

Even if there's no actual cucking, there would be a huge public perception that Jackie is getting cucked if Marco runs off after Star.

Star played it perfectly, by confessing in a dramatic fashion in front of everybody they know she's trapped Jackie into being seen as a cuck for as long as she dates Marco.

No I'll either continue watching in the hopes that Marco will cuck Star by cheating or leaving her for Jackie or someone else (in which case Starcucks could no longer argue about it not fitting the dictionary definition of cucking) or I'll just accept Starco and move on to focusing on Jackie, Janna, etc. getting cucked.

It's like Star realized she was playing chess, woke up, and took the lead despite losing the series 3-1 to Jackie. Literally 4 dimensional chess strategy.

Are all blonde, blue-eyed people this smart?

So, what do you think the naming convention for Ludo's sisters was?

>Star played it perfectly
>by telling everyone that she likes Marco even though he's dating Jackie
Marco didn't even know Star liked him, so there's no way Jackie can really be seen as a cuck here.

>It's like Star realized she was playing chess, woke up, and took the lead despite losing the series 3-1 to Jackie. Literally 4 dimensional chess strategy.
lol

The point is, if he chases after Star then no matter what Marco or Jackie say, everyone is going to believe it's because he loves Star and that Jackie's getting cucked.

Somebody make an edit with Star as Wojak doing "tfw to intelligent"

Any daughters were drowned in the bathtub and buried in the rosegarden, nameless.

>Ludo mentions having 50 older siblings, and he has at least a few younger siblings.
>There are only about a dozen children in the Avarius family portrait.

I guess you could say the rest of them flew off the nest

>you date a girl
>she's close friends with a guy
>don't worry about him, she says, we're JUST FRIENDS, she says
>he's cool with you
>day of the party
>your girl acts weird
>you're having a Sophia moment aren't you babe, you say
>uh huh, she nods in agreement
>almost end of the party
>her friend screams SOPHIE (his nickname for her) outloud
>we need to talk, he says
>I do have a crush on you, but I need to leave out of town, he says
>she doesn't know what to say
>he runs away
>your girlfriend chases him
>you stand there, alone, in front of everyone
>you're visibly concerned

As a Ferguson self insert, I'd say you've been cucked my friend.

is pic related going to be us all summer while season 3 is airing?

These two together are the cutest thing about the show. I can't wait to see more of them.

There's a reason why this bad meme is banned on /mlp/

That's kind of counterproductive when you're a matriarchy.

This guy gets it.

List Jackie's personality traits.
>likes skating
>likes eating
>reads history books
Uh, what else is there again?

I thought they were all also names that ended in "-udo."

We don't really know for sure since Moon specifically said she was there about one of their sons, and so all the names listed were male. But I feel like Brudo would just want literally all his kids to be named after him. Except the youngest two we saw I guess.

>people still support Jarco after this

It boggles my mind sometimes.

>Except the youngest two we saw I guess.

Was there one other than Dennis?

they really are too cute and perfect

>implying Star has any more personality

It boggles my mind how your father managed to impregnate your mother, but eh. So is life.

>supportive
>chill, takes weird/extradimensional stuff in stride
>friendly

She's willing to share Marco with Star. Conversely she seems like one to ask Star permission to smell his clothing.

>that endorsement of CYOA threads
Where the fuck was he when Teen Titans CYOA was pushed off Sup Forums and into /tg/?

The baby Lady Avarias (sp?) was holding.

We don't know his mom's first name, maybe they all rhyme with hers.

Am I the only user that unironically ships Jarco

Jesus this teenage edge.

Got anymore?

Boy Star is cute! Boy Star is amazingly cute!

>chill, takes weird/extradimensional stuff in stride

That's just because she's high as shit all the time.

Nope. Plenty of us do.

Lady Avarius was holding a little girl before Moon started talking to her and the kid flew away.

Might've been implied she was breastfeeding the kid too. Was turned away at first, Brudo told her to "get dressed" or something and yet when she turns around she's fully clothed. Weird detail but since someone else pointed that out I can't unsee it.

Would this be an AU where Moon and River's roles are swapped? It could be neat to what River would be like with magic powers.

Now that´s a smile I wouldnt ruin.