youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY
youtube.com/watch?v=BsCBsmChbEM
youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM
youtube.com/watch?v=q0dDWJOUeIA
vimeo.com/50934919
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Grouping Rogan with Burr, Louis, and Patrice

>>Rogans latest special was mediocre

All his specials are mediocre though. He should just do podcast and retire from comedy.

>is there any hope?
Joey Diaz, Rich Vos, Doug Stanhope

At least Bill has the pic related Magilla Gorilla remake to fall back on

Comedy these days is some asshat lecturing with an applause sign above their head.

Who is Patrice, would I know her from a movie?

Burr's last special was great!

lol rich vos

Didn’t he get legit cucked? Like the baby is blacker pol shitposts.

>Who is Patrice

that's low-effort bait right there, my friend.

yea sure kid

>spend your whole life and career ranting about how women and marriage are dumb
>become wealthy due to your success
>finally decide to get married and have kids cause you're getting old
>marry an ugly, black, annoying feminist cunt
>will lost most of your money soon in the inevitable divorce

bill played himself

Doug Stanhope

>Forgetting the incomparable Nick DiPaolo

Nick to Patrice:
>So how was your doctor's appointment?
Patrice:
>Man, the doctor says I got 8 out of 9 things that kill niggas.
Nick:
>Is one of them a handgun?

Anthony Jeselnik is pretty cool.

I forget the guy's name, but the dude behind "America is the Greatest Country in the United States" was good. Or at least that particular special was good.

And I'm genuinely excited for Dave Chappelle's new special.

No he didn't. He married his long time girlfriend and you basement dwellers can't handle that fact.

>marry an ugly, black, annoying feminist cunt
The only one of those things Nia is, is black.

dice needs to come back

Female comedians got this, they are the future.

Christ...are we really at the point where ole' giant tongue is our savior?

Tommy Tiernan

i saw rich vos a few weeks ago in houston. there was only 20 in the crowd, but he was great.

also so colin quin. he was fantastic. joey diaz is rly the one that well succeed them all

I'm over here now. I used to be over there, now I'm over here by the man ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEFemsyWK0U

What kind of faggot actually thinks joe rogan is an actual comedian?

yes it was. and what do i care if he gets spanked by a he-woman lady at home, as long as his stand-up is entertaining.
everyone here would probably still love him, if the she-woman had a different skin color.

round them all up and put a bullet in their head. they are done.

some people enjoy his standup you mong

podcasts killed comedy. We saw behind the veil. We saw how the sausage is made. Now when we eat our sausage we can taste the fake meat.

You eat sausage that has fake meat in it?

cumtown

I remember when Amy Schumer first went on Howard, and there was this mystique with her being part of the Opie and Anthony crew.

She made me realize Opie and Anthony were terrible judges of comedy and Howard was always right.

Okay Bill

O&A just had connections with the Comedy Cellar so they got that crowd

>How do we fucking fix comedy?

We don't. Comedy requires an agreement among audience and comedian about nuance. There are nuggets of truth in absurd sentiments.

The world is too far up its own ass with self-righteousness for anything actually funny to be funny any longer. It's over.

Not anymore though.

>mfw my buddy sayss he liked the new chapelle specials

>Colin Quinn will get a hit TV show where he bashes all the sacred cows and redeems Louis and Burr
>Dave Atell will guest star on that show and become a huge success

The prophecy is almost fulfilled

Yea really attractive

everyone is crying if comedy isn't PC

The only legitimately funny stand up comedian around these days

Name ONE good comedian who dosen't have a fucked up life or met a tragic end.

>Anthony “You fuckin’ nothin’” Jeselnik

no hacks allowed thnx

All of those guys are past their prime. And Rogan's prime was being Fear Factor's host.
We just need some new blood. It will come in time

Anthony has become a fucking disgrace, and his cohost Artie is dying before March.

More polar opposites. Dirty, full of swearing and "nigga" with Kevin Hart and on the other spectrum, the whitest, cleanest act with Jim Gaffigan

>shitty marriage
what happened? heard he was happily married last I heard
or is this a Sup Forums-thing?

this

This is what you think is funny?

Do you ever listen to the podcast? Nia is cool as hell as long as she's high.

Is that his new gf? I thought he was dating that 19 year old girl.

hes on the downfall tho. Ever since he stopped being an alcoholic druggy and knocked up his bird

Nia please

Ant's had many beards over the years. Remember, the 'girl' Jill Nicolini found in his bed when they were 'dating' had a penis.

I agree. Everything is political commentary/preaching nowadays from him. Success got to him and its a shame.

yea that's some solid evidence you got there

I heard Jim Jefferies was the reincarnation of Bill Hicks and was stoked.

Totally. Let. Down. Just another hack going after low hanging fruit.

ya but amy was funny in early O&A, she was pretty witty and could roll with the jokes. when she blew up she went to shit because she went full jew

this.

any other dinosaurs you wanna put on that list?

>And I'm genuinely excited for Dave Chappelle's new special.

dont be.

Fuck off, Jefferies was good when he was just some bloke. The amerilard-bro Jefferies is lame as fuck.

i watched Tom Segura's most recent Netflix special. it was much, much better than Joe's. is Segura good or is Joe just not that funny?

>Rogans latst special was mediocre

Who? Seth Rogan? He isn't a standup he is an actor. Did you mean that other guy that does the podcast? I'm wondering why you would add him to your list? His most notable comedic achievement was working with Phil Hartman on News Radio for several years.

He's still hilarious. You just can't get over the fact he makes fun of Trump.

Cumtown wildly underrated and might be the last consistently funny thing being made right now. Honestly with the exception of the norton and cumia combo no one has made me laugh out loud except for those underachieving gayboys.

How come I see many women on Tinder doing stand up comedy nowadays?

Brian Reagan's Netflix special was pretty funny.

Don't give a rat's ass about Trump, not even amerifat.
Just don't like some low-class faggot pretending he's a renaissance man just because he goes after the stupider burgers. That's easy mode.

those type of comedians are dying off. comedy has shifted. if you want to be successful in comedy you ahve to perform what will let you advance. In todays society one off color joke can ruin your whole career before it starts.

Now there might be some people performing some joke that could align them with that crew of comedians but they are already established and stand to lose little to nothing for it.

he's talkin 'bout joe. i don't find joe's standup that great, but his podcast is very popular and if you're a comedian it's good for your career to go on. kind of the 2010s equivalent of going on Letterman as a comedian, so in that way he's a big deal in comedy

i know he does a lot of big shows, but i think he gets so much attention because his podcast fans want to see him, not necessarily because the material is fantastic

For a second I thought you said Brian Redban. Yea Brian Reagan still is funny. He was on Artie and Anthony not too long ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=hik6JoSihpw

You think you dont?

check out Dave Attell and Todd Barry

if you're into intellectual shit check out Stewart Lee

Segura is only funny because of his Podcast. When him and Christina work separately they suck.

Only autists go to see him live so they can scream podcast related “memes” and inside jokes at him.

All we have is Norm and Craig Ferguson

>the dude behind "America is the Greatest Country in the United States" was good
Haven't seen 30 Rock, faggot?

>Willy Wonka and the Boy Ass Factory

LOL Arties still got it. I wish he was morphing into a human potato though

Dice's crucifixion was the beginning of the pc movement

I binge watched all of Patrice's stuff on youtube the other day.

He really hated women lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=C1IsDto41Tw

>OP chose to mention Rogan and not how Marc Maron turned into a rambling cuck

>Dirty, full of swearing and "nigga" with Kevin Hart
I don't think you've actually seen Kevin Hart

agreed. and anyone who doesn't see this is stupid and thinks amy schumer is the queen of comedy.

>hated women

obviously you've never been inside one besides your mom

I thought Rocky Mountain High was decent when i saw it. Triggered was mediocre though.

>Ctrl + F:
>Norm
>0 results

Abysmal. Easily the best living comedian.

Best bits, for the uninitiated. Listed in order of my personal preference, but all are worth a watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=vK9q3wC3Nwo

youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY

youtube.com/watch?v=BsCBsmChbEM

youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM

This last one is four hours long of nothing but a compilation of jokes, but the very first segment is by far the best, with one of the best jokes ever in the first two minutes. The delivery and response is a thing of beauty:
youtube.com/watch?v=q0dDWJOUeIA

yeah, If you like Steven Colbert tier comedy,
So... donald drumpf... hold for applause

Louie and Bill are still good
Of course not as good as 10 years ago

The stand up comedy bubble seems to be about to bust.
Stand up popularity seems to go to extremes of wild popularity to not bring cared about. It's like pro wrestling in that way

>0 results
literally 9 posts before yours

Exactly. I see a lot of women's tinder profiles who are now stand up comedians.

Sup Forums will cry about it but the future of comedy lies in the hands of numales
Nathan Fielder, Bo Burnham, John Mulaney

His last special was horseshit and his latest TV outings have all been disappointing.

The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out.

I also know for a fact, when the baby was born Bill started making slight mentions for a paternity test, at which point Nia flipped the fuck out and ousted him from his own house. That was 2 weeks after the baby was born. Bill was living in a hotel for 5 days, eventually Nia's brother convinced him that the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors. Bullshit of course, but Bill desperately needs the lie. Especially when Nia's brother straight up told him that she would sooner file for divorce than let the baby have a paternity test. So, he apologized to her, swore he would drop the paternity test mentions and she took him back. I feel so fucking bad about the guy, I wish I never learned any of this shit.

vimeo.com/50934919
a series of short films by nia which culminates in him cucking bill burr (he produced it)

skip to 5 mins if you don't want to watch the bull prep

really made me think

I think it was a good decision for his comedy career, but a bad decision for his happiness.

Doug Stanhope is the best standup ever, and he's still going strong.

>Rogan

what lol? He was never a good comic

>Doug Stanhope
Last few specials have been crap
>Muh living in Mexico
Gets boring fast