That'll be $122,50 plus tip!

That'll be $122,50 plus tip!

Other urls found in this thread:

fastfoodmenuprices.com/little-caesars-prices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you spying on me? i literally just watched this a few hours ago.
i wanted to fuck kevins mom every time she showed up, i should have listened to you guys last year about this movie

yeah, now i have to look her up to see if she did any movies with any panty or bra scenes

>comma as decimal

Fuck off Kraut

Would it be possible for a tv stereo system to sound so realistic (through a closed door and wall) that it mimics real life gunfire?

What'd you find?

depends, if you have never heard a real life gunshot you could be fooled, but if you know what the sound like, then a stereo system wouldnt fool you

Would have to be a much better setup than the shitbox TV in the kitchen that he used. Possibly with a huge home theater system with a lot of bass...

>12 large pizzas cost 10 bucks each
Where did it all go so wrong
Also interesting note that there were Pepsi cans in the first one and only Coke in the second

large pizzas cost 10 bucks each

That's pretty expensive considering it was 30 years ago. You can get a large for $6 now.

fastfoodmenuprices.com/little-caesars-prices/

>Little Caesars
I said pizza,, user

>eating cardboard

>$12,250 for like 10 pizzas
I don’t understand ‘90s nostalgia

>Little Caesars

terrible taste in mommies. I always want to punch that cunt square in the face

Buzz your girlfriend wooooof

Do pizza delivery people enter your home unannounced in America?

Only when they see that the cops are already there

Most people don't realize how loud a gunshot actually is, so it could probably fool most people.

Not him but Jeff in curb banged her as Funkhausers retarded sister.

HERES 2 HUNDO

KEEP THE CHANGE YA FILTHY ANIMAL

That dude was clearly stoned out his mind as made evident by crashing into the statue and his slurred words so him probably yes.

No clothes on anyone, sickening..
Based Kevin.